VOA Member
    since 2015
    Mid-South (AR/LA/MS)

Arrow PCM question

The other day I took my car to the local SRT dealer to have oil changed and do a couple recalls, like the Uconnect security update. I talked to the Viper tech about putting the Arrow PCM in the car and he had just done one on a customers new 15 Viper. So my question is, when I have this Arrow PCM installed prolly next month, will they have to update the Arrow PCM with the same updates they just did to my stock PCM? Or does the Arrow have that already in there? Also, once the Arrow PCM is in there and lets say I go back in a couple months to unlock the Nav function on the Uconnect, will it function running the Arrow PCM now? Just curious. Thanks!
    2013 Adrenaline Red SRT Viper
    Track Pack, leather, red seat belts

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Supporting Vendor
    Everything will work as it did (uconnect). You won't have problems with updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    The other day I took my car to the local SRT dealer to have oil changed and do a couple recalls, like the Uconnect security update. I talked to the Viper tech about putting the Arrow PCM in the car and he had just done one on a customers new 15 Viper. So my question is, when I have this Arrow PCM installed prolly next month, will they have to update the Arrow PCM with the same updates they just did to my stock PCM? Or does the Arrow have that already in there? Also, once the Arrow PCM is in there and lets say I go back in a couple months to unlock the Nav function on the Uconnect, will it function running the Arrow PCM now? Just curious. Thanks!
    ViperExchange Performance Division Manager
    awheeler@viperexchange.com

FIRST NA STOCK DISPLACEMENT VIPER IN THE 9's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDsLWMofP4k
    2015 COMPETITION BLUE VIPER GT
    | ViperExchange STAGE II Heads & Cam | ViperExchange Dynamic Suspension Package | ARH Headers | ARH Catback | UD Pulley | Arrow Stage II Controller | 9.95@140.65
    1992 RT/10 Vin #79

Previous Vipers
    2014 SRT VIPER TA BLACK #16 1/4 Mile 10.84@134.97
    2008 ACR GTS BLUE/WHITE
    2003 SRT10 COUPE REAR VERT

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    Any updates that do not include the PCM will still be in the car, just make sure that they never try and flash a "PCM" update.
    Mark Jorgensen
    Manager http://woodhousemotorsports.com
    402-677-2935 Cell