Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jwalk View Post
    Thanks . Got another Purple ACR-E coming . Minus the black stripe on this one.
    It a '17? Is it going to have the red driver stripe? I love that look with the purple. Just works in pics

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

In 2015 there were three Stryker purple cars done -- we did two, one with the Aerodynamic Package and another with the TA 2.0 Option group. In 16 we did one with a single driver's stripe in red and we have a 17 coming with a green driver's stripe. There are some other purple cars out there , but they are not all Stryker Purple.
    Retired and time to get back on track ---literally!

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperDC View Post
    It a '17? Is it going to have the red driver stripe? I love that look with the purple. Just works in pics
    Yes a 2017 . Red drivers stripe only. I loved the purple and thought the main black stripe took a little too much of the purp away.

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Makes me sad - looks like that car is the same color configuration of my incoming car.
    IMG_4273.jpgIMG_4277.jpg

Wow great car and color! Now I want mine sooner!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    I agree - and it's a bummer jwalk lost his to the accident. I remember when I totaled my Gen IV ACR (GTS Blue with Black centerband) - it was like losing a good friend. Took me a while to get over that one...

That color combo looks fantastic, though. Only difference between that one and mine is that I got the Brass Monkey wheels. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person!

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    I agree - and it's a bummer jwalk lost his to the accident. I remember when I totaled my Gen IV ACR (GTS Blue with Black centerband) - it was like losing a good friend. Took me a while to get over that one...

That color combo looks fantastic, though. Only difference between that one and mine is that I got the Brass Monkey wheels. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person!
    I went with the brass monkey wheels as well since I have a spare set of blacks. I went with the extra carbon inside and out this time.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    I went with the brass monkey wheels as well since I have a spare set of blacks. I went with the extra carbon inside and out this time.
    That should look really nice. I went back and forth on the carbon fiber, and decided that it looked great, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it. I'm kind of regretting not getting the interior package - the silver trim doesn't look bad, but I sat in a carbon fiber car that I liked a lot more.

Someone just posted a 2017 GTC Stryker Purple they just got in on another post...So cool and now I'm really starting to like the other shades of purple people are getting. Bill thanks for the data on the 2015s didn't know there were only three. Our good mutual friend Bruce is getting that 2017 ACR you mentioned with the green stripe. Love that guy he's the one that pushed me so hard to finally get my first Viper...Soon I'll have two.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Fun part is the badges on the 2 2015s we had are ..............Purple Haze and Purple Reign !!!
    Retired and time to get back on track ---literally!

Yes a 2017 . Red drivers stripe only. I loved the purple and thought the main black stripe took a little too much of the purp away.
    Will look sweet with the brass monkey wheels. Wish more people would order those. Which dealer did you order thru?

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperDC View Post
    Will look sweet with the brass monkey wheels. Wish more people would order those. Which dealer did you order thru?
    Roanoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Fun part is the badges on the 2 2015s we had are ..............Purple Haze and Purple Reign !!!
    Wow that's awesome!!! I heard Bruce just ordered another one too he's a riot!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    Wow that's awesome!!! I heard Bruce just ordered another one too he's a riot!
    Is this the same Bruce from the Blue and Black club?

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    Negative, but I like this thread

Bruce
    2009 ACR GTS Blue with Black stripes (1 of 2)
    MoparGarage.net
    Mopar Knights FB page

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    Toolhead has a 17 coupe nearly completed

Bruce
    MoparGarage.net
    Mopar Knights FB page

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    Negative, but I like this thread

Bruce
    But just think how cool a purple Viper would be next to the GTS Blue one Those are the only two colors that I got excited about, and I figured this would be the same kind of leap of faith as my original Gen II order - the blue on that showed up so different in different magazines that I really didn't know what to expect. Some magazines made it look a lot like today's Competition Blue, and some made it look almost purple. Still think GTS Blue is the best color ever - and I am not going to let my original Gen II GTS get away from me.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    Quote Originally Posted by BlknBlu View Post
    Toolhead has a 17 coupe nearly completed

Bruce
    Bruce, I actually got it delivered here in Virginia about two weeks ago. I've got 350 miles on it so far and it's a great car and I really like the purple. Mine has no stripes, but I have to admit 1Koolasp's Stryker Purple with the silver stripes is really stunning.
    2017 Viper, Stryker Purple, SRT hood, Sidewinder II Hyper Black Wheels, Advanced Aerodynamics, GTS Interior
    2001 Plymouth Prowler, Prowler Orange

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    1C3BDEDZ8GV100433 with black center band and red drivers stripe on ebay after being wrecked.

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads...-2016-ACR-eBay

Bruce
    Last edited by BlknBlu; 11-23-2016 at 11:21 AM.
    MoparGarage.net
    Mopar Knights FB page

2016 Dodge Viper ACR Extreme Stryker Purple
    2017 Mercedes Benz AMG C63 S Polar White
    2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Granite Crystal

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Thanks for the updates! I edited the list on page one to show them all - looks like we're up to 13 total that we've documented here, and it appears that fewer were done in '17 than in '16.

How bad do you want the complete list of 2016's

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    How bad do you want the complete list of 2016's
    It's kind of fun to collect them one by one I know that eventually someone will have the whole list, but I like seeing them pop up in this thread and seeing who owns them (and seeing the pictures). Looking forward to eventually showing the pics of mine in (hopefully) springtime.

It's kind of fun to collect them one by one I know that eventually someone will have the whole list, but I like seeing them pop up in this thread and seeing who owns them (and seeing the pictures). Looking forward to eventually showing the pics of mine in (hopefully) springtime.

Very Good Answer.....

That's how I feel while doing my search. Good Luck, all I can say is its a lot of fun and the search is well worth the final result. I tip my hat to your efforts
    Vj

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    New Jersey
    IMG_9352 (2).jpg

Put about 500 miles on HER in the last 10 days- wanted to change the oil BEFORE our lovely winter sets in!! Every time I see this color it really looks exquisite!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast