Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California

How many Stryker Purple cars out there

I'm thinking about starting a list (like Bruce did back in the GTS Blue/Black days), and I'm curious to see how many Stryker Purple cars there are out there. It's an interesting color in that it was super expensive to order, and there aren't too many people out there these days that see purple as a color they want to spend $9k on. My guess is that there aren't too many of them - but I'd like to find out for sure.

Just PM'ing people and reading through posts gets me to around a dozen cars total, most of which were 1 of 1 configurations. I'm sure there must be more. Anyone willing to chime in with details (standard order, 1 of 1 order, stripes and stripe color, etc?).

This may get covered in all the other registry efforts that are going on, so if this is a waste of time, so be it.

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    What do you mean BACK in the GTS blue days, those cars are not dead yet.......lol

Good call on the Stryker though, I will help if I can

Bruce
    2009 ACR GTS Blue with Black stripes (1 of 2)
    MoparGarage.net
    Mopar Knights FB page

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    stole these from the forum

HV500045 GTC ACRE Stryker Purple SRT GTS Racing White None
    HV500053 GTC Stryker Purple GTS None None None
    GV100191 GTC ACRE Stryker Purple Black centerband
    GV100094 GTC ACR Stryker Purple

Bruce
    Last edited by BlknBlu; 10-29-2016 at 12:44 PM.
    MoparGarage.net
    Mopar Knights FB page

I'm Here , 2016 1 OF 1 BASE ACR , Stryker Purple , GTS Billet Silver Stripes, This Is The ONLY Car ,They Did In 2016 With Sliver Billet GTS Stripes. So Far I Still Have A Shot Of Being The Only Car For 2017 As Well. Truly A 1 OF 1. Vin GV100234:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 1Koolasp 16ACR; 10-29-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    2016 ACR Stryker Purple With GTS Billet Stripes,,,, , 2014 White Grand Cherokee SRT-8 ,2019 Challenger, Plum Crazy Purple ,,, HELLCAT REDEYE,,,,, wide body on order !!!!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Damn, that's a nice color combo! The silver stripes really make the color pop.

From what I heard unofficially, my color combo is the only one to get done on a '17 (Stryker Purple, black center band, adrenaline red driver's stripe) which I would think is unusual since that's the "classic" ACR color scheme. I figure there's got to be some others with it - maybe not in the 1 of 1 program, though. I'm still waiting for someone to come out of the woodwork who has the same color combo - I know there is one '16 car with it and I heard it looks really nice.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    So, the tally so far seems to be:

HV500045 GTC ACRE Stryker Purple SRT GTS Racing White None
    HV500053 GTC Stryker Purple GTS None None None
    HV500089 GTC Stryker Purple, no stripes
    HV500393 GTC ACRE Stryker Purple Black Centerband Adrenaline Red Driver's Stripe
    HV500408 GTC Stryker Purple ACR White Stripes
    HV500409 ACRE Stryker Purple no stripe
    GV100094 GTC ACR Stryker Purple
    GV100186 GTC ACR-E
    GV100191 GTC ACRE Stryker Purple Black centerband
    GV100234 BASE ACR Stryker Purple Billet Silver GTS Stripes
    GV100433 with black center band and red drivers stripe (salvage title )
    GV100507 GTC ACRE Stryker Purple no stripes
    GV100545 GTC Advanced Aero Package, Black GTS Stripes, SRT Hood

So that bring the tally up to 13 total so far.

EDIT: Purple Haze and Mbccenter, hope you don't mind me digging up your info from another post.
    Last edited by Martin; 11-29-2016 at 02:27 PM.

Martin, Thats Also a Nice Combo , I Looked At Black Stripes, And White Stripes, The Billet Silver, Was The Right Decision For Me. Kate At Concierge Told Me This Was The Only Car Done This Way. Your's Will Be Killer !!. Boy, Thats Real Low Production, And Thats A Good Thing !!
    Last edited by 1Koolasp 16ACR; 10-29-2016 at 02:47 PM.
    2016 ACR Stryker Purple With GTS Billet Stripes,,,, , 2014 White Grand Cherokee SRT-8 ,2019 Challenger, Plum Crazy Purple ,,, HELLCAT REDEYE,,,,, wide body on order !!!!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Koolasp 16ACR View Post
    Martin, Thats Also a Nice Combo , I Looked At Black Stripes, And White Stripes, The Billet Silver, Was The Right Decision For Me. Kate At Concierge Told Me This Was The Only Car Done This Way. Your's Will Be Killer !!.
    I deliberated over it for way too many hours... I really wanted a GTS Blue with black centerband and black driver's stripe, but then the rush happened to get the order approved and in the system before the ordering apocalypse happened and I decided to go with the purple just to avoid having to go back and forth with color chip approvals and the related time wasting that causes.

I think it will look really cool with the red accents - the red calipers, stripe, and wing caps should look nice against the purple. It was a serious leap of faith because I've never been a purple car kind of guy - but then I remembered all the plumb crazy purple challengers I grew up with and lusted after because they were just so over-the-top in-your-face.

My 2016 is:
    GV100507 GTC ACRE Stryker Purple no stripes
    '16 Stryker Purple ACR Extreme
    '06 Porsche Cayman S (SpecCayman)
    '92 Porsche 964 Cup

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    MikeSax just got a Stryker coupe 5 days ago. his car is already listed here as vin053

Bruce
    Last edited by BlknBlu; 10-29-2016 at 04:38 PM.
    MoparGarage.net
    Mopar Knights FB page

This damn thread is freakin useless without more pics!!!!!!!!! Come on I want to see more!!!
    2020 Land Rover Defender Fuji White HSE P400 full explorer pack! 2020 SVO Range Rover Autobiography Spectral Blue Chromaflair 2014 Stryker Green GTS Viper (every option!) all carbon fiber interior and TA exterior, 2014 Range Rover Aintree green Autobiography,

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1107 View Post
    This damn thread is freakin useless without more pics!!!!!!!!! Come on I want to see more!!!
    Ok I Got Some More
    Attached Images Attached Images

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    Purplehaze has a coupe and a CO member named Roland has a TA 2.0

Bruce
    MoparGarage.net
    Mopar Knights FB page

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1107 View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Unfortunately, my car has barely gotten past being conceived, let along being born. I'm checking my 1 of 1 portal all the time for info on the painting process. Probably won't have any decent pictures until Feb/March if all goes according to schedule.

On the paint note, I applaud those that left their cars pure Stryker Purple. It seems a shame to cover up a bunch of that paint with stripes, especially since the damned paint option costs as much as a decent used car. But, the stripes are cool

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas

I. want. one!

scottsviper155.JPG 2016 GTC Stryker Purple with black stripes. V100545 Advanced Aero Package, SRT Hood...
    2017 ACR Stryker Purple with white stripes just ordered late September V500408, ACR package, extreme Aero Package, ACR Interior, red seat belts for s#!ts and giggles, painted wing...

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas

dayuuummm!!!!!!!.....youre gonna have 2?.......not playing nice man!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    scottsviper155.JPG 2016 GTC Stryker Purple with black stripes. V100545 Advanced Aero Package, SRT Hood...
    2017 ACR Stryker Purple with white stripes just ordered late September V500408, ACR package, extreme Aero Package, ACR Interior, red seat belts for s#!ts and giggles, painted wing...
    I wasn't going to go with the painted wing because I'm an aficionado of well done carbon fiber, but I do regret not ordering mine with the body colored rear applique. I figure, how much would it cost to get a regular black rear panel as an every day replacement? Getting one that was done up in this crazy expensive purple should be a $1000 option that was a free checkbox on the order sheet. Probably would have just ended up being a wall ornament though.

'16 Stryker Purple ACR Extreme
    '06 Porsche Cayman S (SpecCayman)
    '92 Porsche 964 Cup

38D that is sweet as are the others...When I took the factory tour in June the manager when asked, "How many Strykers Purple cars have you done?" he replied "Very few!"

Beautiful cars! Keep those pics comin!

Martin I don't have a problem with any data you find on my cars. The 2016 is a GTC you have it listed as an SRT is that a big deal? Sorry I'm stilling trying to learn all this. Anyone who has not seen Stryker Purple up close is in for a shock. Nothing like plum crazy, it has a deep liquid look to it with hints of blue and light red only seen up close in the sun. But the purple is like nothing you have ever seen. Second choice was that deep blue that rocks too!

Enthusiast
    While you're doing purple, track all Stryker colors... I have Stryker Green '16 ACR-E with driver's stripe (red) and black center band.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    Very Nice Martin! The color is right up my alley!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    Martin I don't have a problem with any data you find on my cars. The 2016 is a GTC you have it listed as an SRT is that a big deal? Sorry I'm stilling trying to learn all this. Anyone who has not seen Stryker Purple up close is in for a shock. Nothing like plum crazy, it has a deep liquid look to it with hints of blue and light red only seen up close in the sun. But the purple is like nothing you have ever seen. Second choice was that deep blue that rocks too!
    I just fixed it - when I saw SRT, I figured that car was the rarest of the rare because very few, if any, base SRT buyers opted for the Stryker Purple option (I haven't seen any). Seems like they're mostly GTC cars and ACR cars - with a few GTS cars thrown in. Heck, I'm not even sure what paint options were available as standard in 2016 for all the variants.
    Last edited by Martin; 10-30-2016 at 12:08 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast