VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    A Halloween treat

A wife got a terrible headache, and told her husband to go the Halloween party alone.

He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going.
    So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awoke with no headache and, as it was still early, decided go to the party.

Since her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.
    So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume, cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice 'chick' he could, and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife went up to him and, being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband.

After more drinks, he finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed.
    So off they went to one of the cars and made passionate love in the back seat.

Just before the unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home. She put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had.
    'Oh, the same old thing.
    You know I never have a good time when you're not there.'
    Then she asked, 'Did you dance much?'

He replied, 'I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening.'

'You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!' she said with unashamed sarcasm.

To which the husband replied, 'Actually, I gave my costume to your brother. Apparently he had the time of his life!'

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    Is anyone on here interested in a FREE helicopter ride for 4 people? We still have two spaces available!
    We leave early Saturday (November 7th) morning from Northeast Florida Regional Airport and will fly to Savanah, where we will have breakfast, then fly to Charleston and have lunch on a yacht.
    Then we’ll fly along the coast to somewhere for dinner, before flying back to Northeast Florida Airport.

If interested please pm me....
    Note - you must have a helicopter and yacht!
    Otherwise we can't go..

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    2000 GTS built/Paxton:Sold
    2013 GTS
    2010 SRT10 Coupe

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    One for the Lawyers......................

Do YOU appear in the form of water droplet?

Are YOU found on grass and windows in the morning?

If so you may be dew condensation!

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    A soldier was walking across the Wal-Mart supermarket car park and found a distraught woman sobbing.

He asked her what was the problem and she explained that she's left her keys inside the car.

"Don't worry," he replied. "I can help."

The woman looked at him in amazement as he removed his trousers, rolled them into a tight ball and rubbed them against the car door.

Magically, it opened.

"That's so clever," the woman gasped. "How did you do it?"

"Easy," he replied. "These are my khakis

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    A mother is driving her little girl to her friend's house for a play date. ' Mummy ,' the little girl asks, 'how old are you?'

'Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age,' the mother replied. 'It's not polite.' 'OK', the little girl says,

'How much do you weigh?'

'Now really,' the mother says, 'those are personal questions and are really none of your business.'

Undaunted, the little girl asks, 'Why did you and Daddy get a divorce?' 'That's enough questions, young lady! Honestly!'

The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play. My Mum won't tell me anything about herself,' the little girl says to her friend.

'Well,' says the friend, 'all you need to do is look at her driver's license. It's like a report card, it has everything on it.'
    Later that night the little girl says to her mother, 'I know how old you are. You are 32.'

The mother is surprised and asks, 'How did you find that out?

'I also know that you weigh 130 pounds.'

The mother is past surprised and shocked now. 'How in Heaven's name did you find that out?'

'And,' the little girl says triumphantly, 'I know why you and daddy got a divorce.'

'Oh really?' the mother asks. 'Why?'

'Because you got an F in sex.'

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    Best T Shirt ever

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    I joined a gym based on their “lose weight, feel great” slogan. 6 months in, nothing!

If anything, I’ve put on weight and I still feel as slovenly as ever. If this carries on, I’ve half a mind to actually go there and see what the hell they’re up to with my $50.00 a month!

Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    Got my wife a job in the CIA so i don't have to hear about how her day went.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122