VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Virginia/Maryland

New Member here been lurking for a while Finally joined up

Hey all! New member here with VOA. Have owned my Viper for about a year now, as with many of you it is my childhood dream come true. Have been kicking around this car for about 5 years now and finally pulled the trigger.
    Bought a one owner 2000 RT/10 Black with Cognac interior 13K on the ODO. Already installed some new tires (originals were quite dry and scary honestly), and a Corsa cat back. Have enjoyed the hell out of it so far! Joined so I can keep up on events and just general chatter about these beautiful pieces of machinery.
    I attended CAAP closing/25th celebration, met some really cool people and had a blast.

IMG_20161112_082748432.jpg
    IMG_20170603_163351.jpg
    IMG_20161112_082440026.jpg
    IMG_20170604_003052.jpg

Kurt Balhorn
    VOA Website Director
    Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Crossroads of America
    Welcome to the VOA! Congrats on your 1st Viper too :-) Love that Cognac interior with black. Even though Fall in upon us, there is still plenty going on out East. The 25th Anniversary celebration was awesome. Glad you got to go and experience it.
    2006 Copperhead SRT-10 Coupe, 2011 Dodge Nitro Shock - Inferno Red, 1970 Charger R/T Plum Crazy, Gator Grain Top

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    After you get used to the power, put some M&M's on there and get a little boost!!!

Nice car, have fun!!
    Evil Twin............
    M&M Performance

Welcome to the club! Now you need to sign up for NVE3 next Lay 2-5, 2018 in Las Vegas. Here's the link: http://www.driveviper.com/nve3/

Word of advice - do not procrastinate as it's almost full and registration has only been open 10 days!
    '08 Venom Red Roadster with ACR aero
    '08 Black with graphite stripe ACRX clone - gone to the great race track in the sky
    '10 White ACRX #18
    '14 White Medusa #1 of 10 w/ ViperExchange Dynamic Suspension

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Supporting Vendor

Always liked the subtle rear spoiler added to the RTs -- enjoy and beautiful machine !!
    Viper and Performance Sales Manager

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Virginia/Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrsss View Post
    Welcome to the club! Now you need to sign up for NVE3 next Lay 2-5, 2018 in Las Vegas. Here's the link: http://www.driveviper.com/nve3/

Word of advice - do not procrastinate as it's almost full and registration has only been open 10 days!
    Have been working on the wife over that for a while now... conned her into letting me disappear to Detroit for a few days for CAAP. Not sure Ill get to attend this one unfortunately, (three small children) but Ill keep trying.
    You see I kind of just showed up at home with a Viper one day, I always have said its better to ask for forgiveness than permission.. It may have worked for the car as shes been supportive thus far but I think Vegas may be one thing I don't want to spring on her and ask for forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by jc121285 View Post
    Have been working on the wife over that for a while now... conned her into letting me disappear to Detroit for a few days for CAAP. Not sure Ill get to attend this one unfortunately, (three small children) but Ill keep trying.
    You see I kind of just showed up at home with a Viper one day, I always have said its better to ask for forgiveness than permission.. It may have worked for the car as shes been supportive thus far but I think Vegas may be one thing I don't want to spring on her and ask for forgiveness.
    Understood on that one! That's how my Medusa #1 snuck into our garage!!!!
    '08 Venom Red Roadster with ACR aero
    '08 Black with graphite stripe ACRX clone - gone to the great race track in the sky
    '10 White ACRX #18
    '14 White Medusa #1 of 10 w/ ViperExchange Dynamic Suspension

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    Virginia/Maryland
    Congrats on the ride - she's a beauty! There are several of us in the local area working to bolster the regional presence and frequency of club-related events. Look forward to meeting you in person and also look forward to seeing your new ride. Welcome to the VOA and welcome to Viper ownership!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Virginia/Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by idinesen View Post
    Congrats on the ride - she's a beauty! There are several of us in the local area working to bolster the regional presence and frequency of club-related events. Look forward to meeting you in person and also look forward to seeing your new ride. Welcome to the VOA and welcome to Viper ownership!
    Great we will have to meet up at some point. I think I may have seen your car at Katie's in Great Falls a few weeks ago?

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    Virginia/Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by jc121285 View Post
    Great we will have to meet up at some point. I think I may have seen your car at Katie's in Great Falls a few weeks ago?
    Yeah, probably - been out there a couple times. Check out the VA/MD section in the forums. We are working a VOA get together soon - details to follow. Hope to meet you there!

Alex Ristanovic
    VOA National President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Arizona
    I'm sure the car will give you many years of joy. Welcome to the club!
    Viper Owners Association
    The Greatest Club on Earth!
    "Build it, and they will come"

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    Great colour combo, welcome to the Fun, always good to see another Gen II Owner