Pretty good deal for someone looking for a GEN II ACR

01 Sapphire Blue ACR with only 6k miles for $50k

Seems like decent deal for a low mile car if it has no stories? The fact he doesn't mention its an ACR anywhere makes me think he doesn't know?

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...336007800.html
    Check out my YouTube Channel for Viper DIY Videos and other content! - Boosted2k

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Web Site Committee
    I do miss my Sapphirew/silver ACR. Maybe someday Ill have one again.
    '01 Sapphire RT/10. '08 Snakeskin Green Vert. "H" spokes, Grey/Black interior, Graphite bezels, NAV, Full Belanger exhaust w/ Hi-Flows, ARROW PCM and Quaife rear end with 3.55's. http://www.westernreservevipers.com

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    New England
    Nice looking, low mileage, Sapphire Silver. Of course I'm biased. Looks like an ACR, but not much of a description. Worth an inquiry if you're looking for one.

looks about $5K undervalued, but I know of several ACRs in last 6 months that had under 8,000 miles that have sold for less than $50K

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    Envy, those seem like great prices....
    2017 1of1, TA2 group, red/white stripes, 2013 GTS, white w/ gunmetal stripes. Previous: 2013 SRT Track Pack, '08 coupe, '01 ACR, '02 FE GTS (#357 & #101)

Before I bought my current ACR I looked at a total of 3. All were black and 1999 ACRs. One had 3800 miles on it and was showroom clean but missing the konis @ 54K in TX. It came out of a private collection and the PO must have removed them when they leaked. Dealer had no idea they were missing until I had a PPI before I signed the paperwork. That was a gem but with out the shocks I wasnt paying that kind of money without it being 100% correct. Another was 18K miles on it in AZ and had some unknown issues on the engine under warranty for $48K. Car had been on the market for a couple years. Owner saw one sell at for $54K Mecum so that was his price, lol. He finally got it in the mid 40's but honestly didnt trust him to not sell it out from under me. The last was more local and had some more miles on it and bought for $40K. Car has only gone up in value since I drove it home.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    Great chart Envy! Are those specifically ACRs, Gen 2 coupes or all Gen 2s? Very interesting data.
    2017 1of1, TA2 group, red/white stripes, 2013 GTS, white w/ gunmetal stripes. Previous: 2013 SRT Track Pack, '08 coupe, '01 ACR, '02 FE GTS (#357 & #101)

VOA Member
    since 2016
    Mid-South (AR/LA/MS)
    great chart, trend line probably should not be linear though, obviously a larger drop off in price from very low miles to higher
    2000 GTS Steel Gray, 1998 Cobra 450rwhp supercharged, 2012 Buick GS 6spd DD

It is Gen II ACR's only. Been tracking cars since March 17.

Price V Miles is just the first slice. What it doesn't take into account is the differences between cars that have been cherished/garage queens to run hard, put away wet. Or heavily modded with superchargers. With/without docs/window stickers. One owner v 10 owners. And other things that one could legitimately argue increase/decrease price. All that said, this starting point has been really good for me to compare vehicles, ask questions, and find out the true nature of the car for sale.

Enthusiast
    Interesting chart. Are the numbers in red sold price, and the numbers in white asking prices?
    '00 GTS ACR - Black/Silver

Quote Originally Posted by cburke996 View Post
    Interesting chart. Are the numbers in red sold price, and the numbers in white asking prices?
    Yes

VOA Member
    since 2016
    Western Canada
    Interesting to see the info on a chart like that. Thanks for putting that together.
    2001 GTS ACR Yellow with black stripes. AKA Minion

Definitely interesting to see on a chart thanks Envy! Looks like those asking prices are sitting up there. Would be curious to know if they ever sold and at what amount but that would be impossible to obtain that data.
    Check out my YouTube Channel for Viper DIY Videos and other content! - Boosted2k

You are all welcome. The ones that sold are roughly correct based on what I could coax out of the seller - private or dealer. Most people, no matter the car or product, believe the item they have is worth more than when someone else has it. If you've talked with the air-cooled 911 crowd, then you've seen this in spades.