Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Great vid dude! Thanks for sharing! Did any Viper's fail the 105db limit??
    When is the next event for you guys? I'll try to come down from Arizona
    2013 9.0 liter track car, 2016 ACR, 96 GTS, 01 RT/10, 03 SRT/10, '16 Megacab, '05 Ford GT

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Southern California
    AZ, Ben in the Blue Comp coupe was over a couple of times on Saturday. They nicely give you a slip with your sound, I think his highest was 108 db.

The Greensburg's, who you met at Bondurant, those X-Mopar Pikes Peak G5's, were louder but those guys just kept lifting at the sound booth and never got flagged.

My wife and another gal were on the hill by the sound booth, they told Ben that when he up-shifted (and lifted) his car made a loud decel POP. They swear that's why he went over.

You gotta try and make it out here. A few of us will be at CA Speedway 1/5 Saturday only, then at BW the weekend of 1/27-28
    1994 Red/Tan RT/10, '99 red ACR- sold, '06 Red/Silver Coupe-RIP, '06 Red/Silver Coupe - Sold, '08 Red/Silver ACR-C sold, 2006 Comp Coupe C-92

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by acrvprc View Post
    AZ, Ben in the Blue Comp coupe was over a couple of times on Saturday. They nicely give you a slip with your sound, I think his highest was 108 db.

The Greensburg's, who you met at Bondurant, those X-Mopar Pikes Peak G5's, were louder but those guys just kept lifting at the sound booth and never got flagged.

My wife and another gal were on the hill by the sound booth, they told Ben that when he up-shifted (and lifted) his car made a loud decel POP. They swear that's why he went over.

You gotta try and make it out here. A few of us will be at CA Speedway 1/5 Saturday only, then at BW the weekend of 1/27-28
    I've got a nasa event 27th/28th that I can't miss, but as far as the Jan 5th CA Speedway, is there any kind of sound limit? How much track time would we get in that one day? What organization is it with? Thanks!
    2013 9.0 liter track car, 2016 ACR, 96 GTS, 01 RT/10, 03 SRT/10, '16 Megacab, '05 Ford GT

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    Great vid dude! Thanks for sharing! Did any Viper's fail the 105db limit??
    When is the next event for you guys? I'll try to come down from Arizona
    I got black flagged three times at 107-108 dB . I wasn’t sure exactly where and when they measured so I lifted the entire time between turns 5 and 6. The last two sessions of each day I tried not lifting and that’s when they black flagged me, best time was 137.5.
    Last edited by Banzai88; 1 Week Ago at 12:21 PM.
    2013 SRT Viper, Yellow
    2003 Comp Coupe, Blue
    2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Southern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    I've got a nasa event 27th/28th that I can't miss, but as far as the Jan 5th CA Speedway, is there any kind of sound limit? How much track time would we get in that one day? What organization is it with? Thanks!
    AZ, looks like the canceled the January 6th day at CA Speedway (It was on SV calendar then dropped off Wednesday)

No sound limits at CA Speedway, industrial area probably 5 miles in each direction
    1994 Red/Tan RT/10, '99 red ACR- sold, '06 Red/Silver Coupe-RIP, '06 Red/Silver Coupe - Sold, '08 Red/Silver ACR-C sold, 2006 Comp Coupe C-92

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12