Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I owned my gen 2 when i was 20, that was pushing 585bhp (with dyno sheet). I brought that with the money i sold my cobra kit car for (which i fully rebuilt to good spec). However i sold my viper for a deposit for my own place and ironically the guy i sold it to wrote it off and he was 45! Without trying to sound patronising just respect it and take it easy and you will love it and the attention you get in it lol

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    NY/CT
    lmao

good laugh this thread.....kudos for some different comedy

he did a good job sounding like a 15yo

and btw.....I race go karts...nuttin funny bout dat
    If u aint drivin u aint livin
    - 2016 VE Stage 2 ACR-E
    - 2017 Z06/ZO7 3LZ

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare Snake View Post
    Even if this kid is full of b.s... I'm sure there are people like him out there.

But this brought back memories of a younger me when I got my license. I was torn between a black/gold 1987 Firebird and a red Capri 5.0L, and when I told that to Dad, he straight up laughed in my face. I ended up with a 1971 Datsun 510 wagon, and the $200 paid was maybe a bit too much, but it was mine!

This thread should be fun to watch, and thanks OP for bringing back a forgotten time for me. If your are being real, best of luck to you.
    Haha, this reminds me of when I was 16 and I had a pickup truck and while driving and my dad in the passenger seat we came up on a BMW 3 series. Amd I said "if I didn't drive a truck I think I'd have a BMW." And my father said "oh, would you now?" Basically just waiting for me to out 2 and 2 together that my parents had no intention of purchasing me a BMW and I was lucky to have the truck.
    2002 Red Viper GTS...At the Great Racetrack in the Sky
    2006 Red Viper Coupe...Belangers and Corsa
    2004 Black Ram QC Hemi on 35's /Ossur Re-Flex foot & Custom Carbon Fiber Socket

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Whozaka View Post
    Everyone will always have their own way about approaching situations. It seems like the Viper community is a bit more mature than other car groups.. so trolling everyone probably isn't the best way...

"It seems like the Viper community is a bit more mature than other car groups".

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read on this forum.
    2000 GTS built/Paxton:Sold
    2013 GTS
    2010 SRT10 Coupe

Enthusiast
    The Internet, a keyboard, and a forum. Maturity doesn't stand a chance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123