Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    I think his wife sh*t her pants.
    Ha! I actually lol'd

VOA Member
    since 2016
    Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    A guy and his wife pulled along side of me and asked, " is that an electric car?". I revved the engine and said, " does that sound electric?" I think his wife sh**t her pants.
    Funny...

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Arizona
    I have 2 - one old and one new....

Back in the day (my Gen1 in the early & mid 90's)... "Are those speakers in the hood? (I got this way more than you'd imagine - especially at car shows).

And this JUST happened to me a couple months ago when in Laguna Beach, California. We parked on the main street and just got out of the car. Had the Orange T/A with us. Some guy asked "Is that a Tesla?". My answer to him was "You're not from around here are you?". Not really sure what's worse, but at least he didn't think it's a vette. : )
    Viper Owners Association
    The Greatest Club on Earth!
    "Build it, and they will come"

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoknTires View Post
    I have 2 - one old and one new....

Back in the day (my Gen1 in the early & mid 90's)... "Are those speakers in the hood? (I got this way more than you'd imagine - especially at car shows).

And this JUST happened to me a couple months ago when in Laguna Beach, California. We parked on the main street and just got out of the car. Had the Orange T/A with us. Some guy asked "Is that a Tesla?". My answer to him was "You're not from around here are you?". Not really sure what's worse, but at least he didn't think it's a vette. : )

I said earlier how people wouldn't believe me the thing on the hood was for the HVAC. They swore they had to be speakers. So I went with it and said its for when you open the hood it blasts music forward
    2002 Red Viper GTS...At the Great Racetrack in the Sky
    2006 Red Viper Coupe...Belangers and Corsa
    2004 Black Ram QC Hemi on 35's /Ossur Re-Flex foot & Custom Carbon Fiber Socket

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Carolinas

Gas station with the OTA: That's one of my favorite cars man! What year is that Exige? Oh, they should leave the cool cars to the Europeans, Lotus makes them better.
    When seconds count - lose a finger; it's extra weight! Who needs 10 anyway?

VOA Member
    since 2016
    Western Canada
    Lol I guess he really knows his Lotus cars....
    2001 GTS ACR Yellow with black stripes. AKA Minion

Regional Secretary
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    About a year ago I let the neighbor's three-year-old son sit behind the wheel of my Viper. He pretended to drive it. When he got out he was super excited and looked at me and then to his parents and said "THAT WAS SWEET!!!"

Another time I was cruising along Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah Mountains. I pulled into a scenic overlook and people turned started taking pictures of my Viper. One man walks up and says; "Ya know, I piled my family in the car this morning and drove my family all the way up here to see the beautiful scenery and all they do is take pictures of your car..."
    2017 Viper, Stryker Purple, SRT hood, Sidewinder II Hyper Black Wheels, Advanced Aerodynamics, GTS Interior
    2001 Plymouth Prowler, Prowler Orange

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123