Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpeddler View Post
    It's a shame this thread got moved to a different section, now it will get a lot less exposure.
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilmoth View Post
    Agree.
    Wasn't a problem for me. It shows up right there in the New Posts tab. The only people who won't see it are those that only go to a specific forum like Gen 5. But, if that were so, they obviously only want to read about Gen 5 viper stuff; so, they probably aren't missing anything that they wanted to be seeing or they wouldn't have excluded the other forum areas. How would the Gen 1,2,3,4 guys know to see this in the Gen 5 forum?

Scott Grayson
    VOA Forums Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    NY/CT
    Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpeddler View Post
    It's a shame this thread got moved to a different section, now it will get a lot less exposure.
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilmoth View Post
    Agree.
    Absolutely! This forum should definitely consider having only one single sub-forum so that everyone's threads will get the most exposure! Makes sense. Sheesh ...
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2014 SRT8 JGC Closed Roof
    Resident Misanthrope

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Northern California

Quote Originally Posted by AZTVR View Post
    Wasn't a problem for me. It shows up right there in the New Posts tab. The only people who won't see it are those that only go to a specific forum like Gen 5. But, if that were so, they obviously only want to read about Gen 5 viper stuff; so, they probably aren't missing anything that they wanted to be seeing or they wouldn't have excluded the other forum areas. How would the Gen 1,2,3,4 guys know to see this in the Gen 5 forum?
    Good for you, nobody looks at the new post tab.

You would have to read through shit that isnt relevant (to me and many others) like new posts from the Gen 1 and 2 sections.
    2015 Viper SRT
    2007 Night Rod Special

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Western Reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by serpent View Post

You would have to read through shit that isnt relevant (to me and many others) like new posts from the Gen 1 and 2 sections.
    Either your're just an asshole or your're seriously butthurt about something.
    Isnt rellivant? Because it isnt something about gen Vs?

In case you havent noticed this is a forum for viper owners. Not a gen V Viper forum. Maybe you should start one. Or better yet, go hang out on FB...
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 03-13-2018 at 05:17 PM.
    1 of 7 Stripe Delete Slate Coupe.

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota

Guess again. The "New Posts" button is the one I hit every time I come to this forum. You don't have to read through any "shit" you don't want to read. It only shows the topics that have new posts. It's just that easy.
    2008 Viper ACR
    2009 Viper SRT-10X | 190mph Standing Mile | 10.76@133.7mph 1/4 Mile

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Guess again. The "New Posts" button is the one I hit every time I come to this forum. You don't have to read through any "shit" you don't want to read. It only shows the topics that have new posts. It's just that easy.
    Agree!

Hey grumpy gills lol I click the New Posts tab every time. I might just be nosey though, I like knowing what you affluent Gen Vers are doing.

+1,000,000

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Been browsing forums for years that way. Once you do that it makes forum life so much easier.
    2009 SSG ACR Hardcore 1 of 1 before it was cool
    2017 SSG ACR-eXtreme 1 of 1 after it was cool

Member #111

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    The "New Posts" section seems to make sense, however, there have been no meaningful posts since the move.
    Self tuned HPT 10.85@130 mph (DA=+1000)
    [B]Arrow Heads & Cam - best run is coming
    (Sold) 1997 Red/White -10.9/129 MPH

I use the New Posts every time. Never go to Gen V section directly. Good call.
    Roe powered GTS

This thread will die here quickly so there wont be any need for Nth to reply with their side. Most that hit this site, including non-owners/potential new owners hit the latest and greatest Gen V section. So most won't see this thread even with the "New Posts" function imho.

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    When and If Nth wants to reply, they will find this thread. I am sure they already know it's here. Besides the OP and Nth, the rest of the replies are just fodder.

BTW, I always click "new posts".
    Sublime Pearl ACRRRR
    M&M Performance

Getting plenty of replies right now lol.
    Roe powered GTS

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Northern California

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar'er no car View Post
    Either your're just an asshole or your're seriously butthurt about something.
    Isnt rellivant? Because it isnt something about gen Vs?

In case you havent noticed this is a forum for viper owners. Not a gen V Viper forum. Maybe you should start one. Or better yet, go hang out on FB...
    Yes im "butt hurt" that i have to read through posts I dont not care to read about, again like gen 1 and 2 sections.

I bookmarked the Gen V section for a reason. The gen 1 and 2 and even 3/4 dont pertain to me. So why should I read about posts in that section?
    Last edited by serpent; 03-14-2018 at 11:47 PM.
    2015 Viper SRT
    2007 Night Rod Special

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    St. Louis
    Wow!!!!

Very interesting photos
    Life should not be journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up and worn out yelling, "WOW, what a ride!" ........tooblueracing.com

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Western Reserve
    Yes im "butt hurt" that i have to read through posts I dont not care to read about, again like gen 1 and 2 sections.

I bookmarked the Gen V section for a reason. The gen 1 and 2 and even 3/4 dont pertain to me. So why should I read about posts in that section?
    Well maybe you should realize there are many people that do care about the gen 1 and 2 sections. I can speak for a large amount on here (unlike your false assumption that no one uses the new post feature) who do care about the gen 1 and 2 sections. Many of which own a Gen V and older generations.

Many of us just like Vipers, sure a lot of the early generation stuff dosent pertain to me. Dosent mean it isnt worth a look... #Viperkid...

I do get your point tho, i wouldnt want to weed through a bunch of snowflake gen v guys whining about heat in the cabin, or how they have to use force to shut their trunk lid....Or how their new 100k Viper just isnt doing something they expect it to do. Yeah, that is annoying...
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 03-15-2018 at 08:58 AM.
    1 of 7 Stripe Delete Slate Coupe.

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota

Stunning.

Look, bottom line is the subject of this thread revolves around work that was done to a Lamborghini NOT a Viper. It was moved to the "Other Rides" forum where it belongs. If you find this so inconvenient and it upsets you to this degree, then I salute you. You win at life.
    2008 Viper ACR
    2009 Viper SRT-10X | 190mph Standing Mile | 10.76@133.7mph 1/4 Mile

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar'er no car View Post
    Well maybe you should realize there are many people that do care about the gen 1 and 2 sections. I can speak for a large amount on here (unlike your false assumption that no one uses the new post feature) who do care about the gen 1 and 2 sections. Many of which own a Gen V and older generations.

Many of us just like Vipers, sure a lot of the early generation stuff dosent pertain to me. Dosent mean it isnt worth a look... #Viperkid...

I do get your point tho, i wouldnt want to weed through a bunch of snowflake gen v guys whining about heat in the cabin, or how they have to use force to shut their trunk lid....Or how their new 100k Viper just isnt doing something they expect it to do. Yeah, that is annoying...
    Great post and so true.
    2001 Viper GTS Bumble Bee
    ROE Supercharged

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    New England
    All I use is the New Post Button..
    Good thing I don't just care about gen 1 and 2 and am interested in all Vipers or I would never have read this thread..
    I am also glad I don't think all other Gen threads are just noise.. I have learned allot from other Gen posts.
    I guess I am not a "know it all"
    96 GTS (# 33, Bone Stock), 66 Mustang Convertible, 66 Mustang Hardtop, 69 Corvette Roadster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12