Kurt Balhorn
    VOA Website Director
    Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Crossroads of America

Viper Memorabilia United Way Benefit

I know many of us had the opportunity to bid on some really awesome Viper memorabilia, from the Conner Avenue Assembly plant, to benefit the United Way. Would be cool to see what our members were able to pickup to preserve our Snakes' history.... post em up and share!
    2006 Copperhead SRT-10 Coupe, 2011 Dodge Nitro Shock - Inferno Red, 1970 Charger R/T Plum Crazy, Gator Grain Top

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    I bought a few fixed price items (banner and iphone case). The $5,000 hoods didn't appear to have any bids as of about 9:00pm and you can no longer view the site items.... Curious if they sold..... Great pieces but $5k opening bid seemed steep.... I do have the hood from Mark Martin's 'batman' car that won @ Michigan International Speedway about 10 years ago so I wouldn't have minded adding to my "racecar hood selection".....
    2017 1of1, TA2 group, red/white stripes. Previous: 2013 GTS, white w/ gunmetal stripes, 2013 SRT Track Pack, '08 coupe, '01 ACR, '02 FE GTS (#357 & #101)

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    Hi John. On Facebook there is a link to see the completed auctions. I believe all the Gen 1/2 hoods sold and none of the Gen 3/4. Some crazy prices for many things I have myself.