Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    WV/PA
    Dr V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    21

    It s almost time

    Amy and I have been looking forward to this vacation for some time now. The ACR is getting picked up in 48 hours.. we are already for some miles on the new car. It got here so late last fall that she only has 160 miles on her. And worse yet it is still snowing in Erie, so it's debut drive of 2018 will be in sunny Las Vegas!! See u all soon. Doc
    2017 Acr E. 2005 Ford Gt
    2014 911 Turbo S. 2017 GT350
    2018 GT3

  2. #2
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    NY/CT
    Goat19642004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Clifton Springs, NY
    Posts
    64
    2017 ACR Yorange Viper, 2018 Go Mango Charger Hellcat, 2018 Trackhawk, 1958Plymouth Christine Fury,1964 GTO 4 Speed Tripower, 1970 GTO Judge

  3. #3
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    WV/PA
    Dr V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    21
    Headed out west!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2017 Acr E. 2005 Ford Gt
    2014 911 Turbo S. 2017 GT350
    2018 GT3

  4. #4
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    V1P3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Beaver Lake, NE
    Posts
    1,040
    Not a bad way to put the "first" miles on it!
    C.
    2013 Blue w/ White Launch Edition 130/150
    2001 Yellow GTS w/ Black H Spokes (Providing Smiles for Someone Else)

  5. #5
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Web Site Committee
    Mopar Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    ONT, PA, OH, MI
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr V View Post
    Amy and I have been looking forward to this vacation for some time now. The ACR is getting picked up in 48 hours.. we are already for some miles on the new car. It got here so late last fall that she only has 160 miles on her. And worse yet it is still snowing in Erie, so it's debut drive of 2018 will be in sunny Las Vegas!! See u all soon. Doc
    Glad I wont be the only one trying to work through break in miles while at the event. Everyone will leave the light WOT and you and I will be granny shifting under 3000 rpm lol Mine is sitting at 51 miles and is riding my trailer all the way out. lol

    Robert
    2002 GTS ACR Yellow/black
    2017 GTC ACR-E Yellow/black

  6. #6
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    WV/PA
    Dr V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar Boy View Post
    Glad I wont be the only one trying to work through break in miles while at the event. Everyone will leave the light WOT and you and I will be granny shifting under 3000 rpm lol Mine is sitting at 51 miles and is riding my trailer all the way out. lol

    Robert
    Hey there Robert, long time no see. Definitely going to be a great event. I pushed on mine a little bit last year to make sure there were no problems. I changed the oil a month ago just to be safe and now it's ready. ..Eric
    2017 Acr E. 2005 Ford Gt
    2014 911 Turbo S. 2017 GT350
    2018 GT3

  7. #7
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Web Site Committee
    Mopar Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    ONT, PA, OH, MI
    Posts
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr V View Post
    Hey there Robert, long time no see. Definitely going to be a great event. I pushed on mine a little bit last year to make sure there were no problems. I changed the oil a month ago just to be safe and now it's ready. ..Eric
    Hey Eric,

    Yeah, it has been a while. Miss my summer extended family.

    Thats a good idea. I have about an hour on the car so far so it is too early for my first oil change. Literally one trip to fill fuel and thats about all thats on the car as I got it so late in the season.

    Robert
    2002 GTS ACR Yellow/black
    2017 GTC ACR-E Yellow/black

  8. #8
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Southern California
    RedTanRT/10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dana Point
    Posts
    928
    Dr V, great looking ACR!!

    Weather will be great in Vegas, maybe a little warm. I was there at the track yesterday in the upper 80's and the forecast for NVE 3 is high of 90 the whole event.

    I hear you about Erie, I was in Detroit last week for worlk and it was freezing! See you and that ACR in Vegas!! mike
    1994 Red/Tan RT/10, '99 red ACR- sold, '06 Red/Silver Coupe-RIP, '06 Red/Silver Coupe - Sold, '08 Red/Silver ACR-C sold, 2006 Comp Coupe C-92

  9. #9
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Arizona
    SmoknTires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Sunny Scottsdale Arizona!
    Posts
    1,510
    Should be a welcome relief to all those who have dealt with the lingering winter!

    The caravans and pre-trips are beginning this week as Vipers migrate to Vegas. Safe travels you guys!
    Viper Owners Association
    The Greatest Club on Earth!
    "Build it, and they will come"

  10. #10
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    kblake905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Pickering, Ontario
    Posts
    68
    Snow is pretty much all gone here, have not driven the 01 because of the late spring here, but everything seems good.
    Oil and filter changed, greased, tire pressures, hoses and belts appear good.
    2400 miles to Vegas! Leaving on Friday hoping for Tuesday arrival.
    Tried different ways but these pics remain upside down? Frustrating
    20180424_173039.jpg20180424_172929.jpg
    Last edited by kblake905; 04-25-2018 at 12:12 PM.
    2001 GTS Sapphire Blue/Silver Stripes
    2004 SRT Red

  11. #11
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    Crossroads of America

    Supporting Vendor
    ClayR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Posts
    461
    I thought I was going to have the least miles on a car at 435. Can't wait!

  12. #12
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    NY/CT
    ek1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    914
    Snakes on a truck!

    20180422_135604.jpg

  13. #13
    VOA Member
    since 2016
    Ohio
    Purple Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by kblake905 View Post
    Snow is pretty much all gone here, have not driven the 01 because of the late spring here, but everything seems good.
    Oil and filter changed, greased, tire pressures, hoses and belts appear good.
    2400 miles to Vegas! Leaving on Friday hoping for Tuesday arrival.
    Tried different ways but these pics remain upside down? Frustrating
    20180424_173039.jpg20180424_172929.jpg
    Talk about hugging the road!!

  14. #14
    Regional Secretary
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Ohio
    Sam Goldfarb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    473

  15. #15
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    kblake905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Pickering, Ontario
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Sam;
    Very frustrating posting these pics off my phone, I did some research after posting and apparently I was holding my phone the wrong way up?
    I beleive you inspected this car for me before I bought it in 2010?
    In Columbus, Ohio. It has been no problem since other than a temp sensor!
    2001 GTS Sapphire Blue/Silver Stripes
    2004 SRT Red


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •