Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Meh, ok i guess. But Should be a smaller, inferior subordinate snake name.
    #6 of 11 Roanoke Special Edition ACR (Weekends)
    Maserati Granturismo Sport (Daily)
    Infiniti QX80 (Snow)

Quote Originally Posted by Policy Limits View Post
    Meh, ok i guess. But Should be a smaller, inferior subordinate snake name.
    LMAO! The Dodge Garter Snake...VW Bug beware!
    Bob

It's a shame that formerly exotic brands are mass producing and making sedans and SUV's. Not sure what is worse the FF, the Bentagay, the Urus, the Levante. Seems Rolls Royce and Ferrari have SUV's lined up too. What's exciting about seeing an exotic car on the road is the rarity of it. They traditionally weren't made for transportation purposes. The Viper is going out on top with the latest ACR; let it rest in dignity.
    #6 of 11 Roanoke Special Edition ACR (Weekends)
    Maserati Granturismo Sport (Daily)
    Infiniti QX80 (Snow)

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Oasis View Post
    Dodge needs to re-direct the target of the Viper. It is the best street legal race car in the world. Better than all cars under $500,000. People who would rather a Corvette because of ANYTHING, should not be the target audience for Viper. Vipers should be sold and serviced with Ferraris. If you want an automatic transmission or think that Vipers are hard to get in and out of....the Viper is not for you. Vipers are race cars. NO EXCUSES.
    LOL. What color is the sky on your planet? GT3 RS's with an auto trans just kicked the ACR's ass.

The day they didn't go with the Volado design, offer a DCT auto and start @ 700 hp was the end of the Viper
    Make your own luck

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    LOL. What color is the sky on your planet? GT3 RS's with an auto trans just kicked the ACR's ass.

The day they didn't go with the Volado design, offer a DCT auto and start @ 700 hp was the end of the Viper
    I got to agree with this. I loved that Volado design. That design still looks fresh after all these years. I think the Viper will need to be 3000 lbs and somewhere around 800hp to make any kind of noise if its coming out in 2021. Right now we have quite a few over 700hp so in 3 years 700-750hp ain't sayin nuffin to the big dogs three years out.

I hope they don't do the same nonsense they did with the G5 bringing it out with same hp as the old ZR1 so it could get its butt kicked again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234