Shipping From NVE

Checking to see if anyone is shipping their Viper from Las Vegas back to the Colorado Springs area after NVE3. I am in the Air Force and have my Viper in storage in Las Vegas while I have been stationed in Korea and Hawaii. I am transferring to Colorado Springs and I am looking to ship my Viper from Vegas to C-Springs and thought their might be others shipping their Vipers back to C-Springs that I could join and/or get info on the shipping company.

Thanks!

Let me check my schedule. I might be on the west coast. I am trying to schedule a haul from VA to Boulder first week of May. Your viper might have to stay in storage a bit lo get for me to get to vegas
    1996 Nextel CupCar FS - Sold
    2003 Comp Coupe FS - Sold

Frank

Not sure if C Springs might be "north enough" to entice you to bring my car up to Montana after NVE?

Never hurts to ask...
    2015 TA 2.0 Venom Black. 2001 Sapphire Blue Roadster SOLD, 1994 Viper Black Roadster SOLD

Thanks Frank, let me know...

It might....I have to be in Arkansas May 3...I would like to head home to carlisle for a few days to pay bills and check in on
    other company. If everyone can wait 1 week to 10 days i'm sure i can work it in my schedule.
    1996 Nextel CupCar FS - Sold
    2003 Comp Coupe FS - Sold