Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom

Air suspension for Gen II GTS

Does anyone make a suspension set up with a lift system to raise the car from track height to Road height, I know KW do a HLS system for a Gen 3 Viper but am looking to find a set up for the Gen II.

Thanks

Don't do it. Just don't. The camber and toe changes so much with ride height, you need to have it right.

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    Thanks Dean, Have to say did not think about that, but the dam speed ramps they are putting in everywhere is making the car hard to Drive

At the moment I'm on stock KONI suspension with lowering caps, I have the damper set to 3/4 stiff but with 80k on the car and the aero I think the car (while having a great stance) is getting hard to drive, I may have to take the lowering caps out and go back to stock.

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    New England
    fat boy 18,you might want to contact www.tkomotorsports.com from reno nevada 775-857-1913,we talked to them at nve3,they had installed a system your interested in on a gen 5 Viper,raised it up 3 inches,I think it was a hydrallic system but I forget,hope it helps you over the speed bumps,Rusty.
    Viper Alert! Viper Alert!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    1997 GTS VV300897