Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Woodhouse Job Position Transitioning for Bill Pemberton

There often comes a time in life where change occurs due to many factors, and sometimes said change can be tempered with caring and concern. Having been at Woodhouse almost 25 years , I have been blessed working with wonderful people and have enjoyed tremendous support for my customers and myself. Since so many of you have gone beyond being just customers, but have become dear friends, I proposed to the Owners of Woodhouse Auto Family ( we are a family with 17 Stores very soon), that I would like to work towards a smooth transition with my current and past customers, so they felt comfortable continuing business with Woodhouse. This would entail a change in my job duties on a daily basis , but I would continue to assist folks I had worked with , and would be there for new customers that so many of you have been kind to refer to me over the years. To achieve this many things will not change , as my cell phone is still being covered by Woodhouse, and my email will not change either. Going forward just think of me as your friend who just happens to sell Automobiles , and I welcome your calls and emails concerning any of the vehicles we sell at our large Automotive Group ( though I realize most will be interested in the FCA line , which is understandable). I will essentially be an Automotive Concierge , making sure you have a Salesperson to help you with your purchases or concerns, as whether right or wrong I feel quite obligated to so many of you and to Woodhouse, as you have all allowed me to have a blessed life. I will be working limited hours in the office, so that is why my cell will be handy for all of you, and if you are thinking of future purchase I will be there to direct you to the right area/person. I have gotten to know many of you on a very individual basis and hopefully have learned to understand your needs over the years, so I want to impart that information to the next individual who will be there for you ( and I will be here for awhile to assist all parties , so not out to pasture yet , even though I am in Nebraska, ha).

Just a couple of examples to give you an idea of what my function will be;

1. Past Viper customer who owns a business is looking to buy 4 trucks for his business.
    a). We have one of the top 5 Ram Truck Stores in the Nation
    b). We have the " Worlds Largest Ford Truck Store," and have for over 13 years.
    c). We have both a Chevy and a GMC Truck Store

2. Past Viper customer is looking for a luxury vehicle for his/her personal needs.
    a) We have a Maserati/Alfa Store
    b) We have a Porsche Store
    c) We have a Lincoln Store

3. Hellcat owner wants to view Performance SUV Vehicles
    a) We have Jeep SRT8 and Jeep Trackhawks
    b) We have the Maserati Levante and the Alfa Stelvio
    c) We have Porsche Cayennes and Macans

So in essence if you were a past or future customer I can relay all your information and place you with someone I know will meet your specific needs -- many of you have worked with me for a very long time and I want the individual who would work with you to have all the information on the relationship with Woodhouse. Plus I will still be there for help and questions.

With 17 Stores and more in the future , I will be happy to be the middleman for you , and continue the personal attention I hopefully have given many of you? I want to be able to help you facilitate your purchases in a comfortable manner and get you to the right person to keep that Woodhouse feeling so many of you say you have had dealing with us.

Thanks for all the great years and continue to call and email me for months and maybe years into the future!!!

PS - I am further blessed that my son , Ryan, ( rpemberton@woodhouse.com , 402-968-6816 ) has been with our organization for 16 years and he is only 35 years old! He is , at present , the only Salesman certified in Porsche, Alfa, and Maserati sales , so feel free to contact him and do tell him you are one of customers/friends, if he can be of service to you?

Sincerely,

Your Viper Brother in the Cornfields
    Bill Pemberton
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles
    Cell 402-677-5864
    billpemberton@woodhouse.com

Go to www.woodhouse.com to see our entire line of Trucks and Automobiles .
    I came here in 1994 and we had 75 employees , today we have over 1300.
    Last edited by Bill Pemberton; 05-09-2018 at 01:07 PM.
    Viper and Performance Sales Manager

Good for you Bill! Congratulations.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    New England
    Bill, we definitely missed you at NVE 3. My wife and I look forward to working with you in your new role! Good luck!
    2008 SSG Roadster (Sold)
    2017 Afterburner Orange GTC
    Thank you Detroit!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    WV/PA

Supporting Vendor
    Congratulations Bill...Those business cards have been sent...Thanks for being an Ambassador to the Viper Community
    1996 Nextel CupCar FS
    2003 Comp Coupe FS

Congrats Bill! I am happy you are able to stay involved with the community.
    2013 Dodge Viper SRT Track Pack Adrenaline Red
    2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Bighorn Quad Cab 5.7L 4x4 Blue Streak Pearl

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Alabama/Tennessee
    Congrats Bill!!!
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Missed NVE due to some health issues, but those are all cleared up and I am 100% ..........so time to get back on the track and help all those that have given me a job that has been a true love affair. Sincerely hope to hear from a lot of you when you are ready for a new or used vehicle.

Thanks for all the kind wishes!!!!

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Wish you the best, Bill !!!
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.

VOA Member
    since 2016
    Ohio
    Thanks for the update...

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Still will be active on the best Club Site in America!

VOA Member
    since 2016
    WV/PA
    Glad you're back to full health Bill and congratulations!
    -2008 Venom Red ACR Hardcore

VOA Member
    since 2016
    Western Canada
    Sounds like you get to continue doing something you still enjoy being a part of! Congrats on that Bill!!
    2001 GTS ACR Yellow with black stripes. Heads By JM, ported and polished, 2.02"& 1.6" Valves. Custom Comp Cam. JMB intake, M&M headers 3"SS + cat delete. AKA Minion. My neighbors hate me...

VOA Member
    since 2016
    Indiana/Kentucky

Thanks for the update, Bill, all the best in your new position!

Darren

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    New England
    Thanks for all your contributions...
    96 GTS (# 33, Bone Stock), 66 Mustang Convertible, 66 Mustang Hardtop, 69 Corvette Roadster

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Oklahoma
    Congratulations Bill!!!!

We missed you at NVE, but will we see you in Hasting??
    2010 ACR X #06, 03 Red SRT/10

VOA Member
    since 2017
    New Jersey
    Congrats Bill. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with you when buying my ACR-E and I am eternally thankful for everything you did for me.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    Congratulations Bill from across the pond !!!
    Support Tators Garage
    09 solid white HardCore ACR
    Baz

If it wasn't for you Bill, I would have some extra money ......

That said, thanks for taking it and making car buying a great experience. I am a happier person because of it

You are The Man. Congratulations

Matt

congrats bill ! and youre stuck with me as a past customer regardless, you couldnt get rid of me anyways
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Quick note to all , especially to a couple of you who emailed me about not wanting to call my cell since I was semi retired..............................please do call my cell , as Woodhouse pays for it completely!!!! I really am still fully employed, just with shorter hours , and if you want to get into another vehicle from our Automotive Group I will still be there to guide you and assist you , so no worries , ever dropping me an email ( billpemberton@woodhouse.com ) or calling. Thank you , sincerely, for all the nice comments and I felt obligated to so many of you I came up with this wacky stop gap position. Willie Da P , Concierge, here to hepp all my buddies when they need a vehicle, but please I can not recommend shows, restaurants or local events of interest. I wanted to be just called the " Car Concierge " , but instead I shall have to work under the only title longer than my name ...................Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles . Just rolls off the tongue , doesn't it, ha,ha.

Mark Jorgensen has transitioned to a new Position, also, but a lot of you know he still monitors things here , and I know he always will. I know he has helped some of you with various things even though he is down in Omaha now, and not at our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep , Ram Store. I still office out of here, but have access to all the Stores.

See, guys, we both have a problem , it is very hard to just get up and leave the folks you love ! Corny sounding , but Hell , we both live in Nebraska , and it is just a true, heartfelt, sentiment.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Southern California
    Bill best wises to you and thanks for all the help you've provided me and the Viper Community!

On another note, I got a chance to meet Bob at the track at NVE3. We was looking and my comp coupe and I told him the I miss the good old days of seeing him in the Speed Vision championship and that was a catalyst for finding my own. I also told him how you helped me buy a replacement G3 coupe back in '06

best wishes and thanks!! Mike
    1994 Red/Tan RT/10, '99 red ACR- sold, '06 Red/Silver Coupe-RIP, '06 Red/Silver Coupe - Sold, '08 Red/Silver ACR-C sold, 2006 Comp Coupe C-92

Regional Secretary
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    Bill;

Enjoy your new life as you throttle back a bit on your duties.

I will never forget being posted in East Africa and contacting you via FaceTime to discuss my pending purple Viper order. You walked out onto the lot looking for a Stryker Purple Viper to show me. And your guidance in selecting my 1 of 1 options aided me immeasurably, since I wasn't able to view anything in person. Thank you so much!
    2017 Viper, Stryker Purple, SRT hood, Sidewinder II Hyper Black Wheels, Advanced Aerodynamics, GTS Interior
    2001 Plymouth Prowler, Prowler Orange

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Ontario
    Sounds like a great gig to transition into...all the best Bill!
    2014 SRT Black TA. Last of the 159 built. Thanks to Ralph and Team Viper for an incredible Viper!

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Supporting Vendor
    Great post Bill and so much history with the Viper Community. Although I never purchased a vehicle from you, I always admired your customer service and level of "caring" for your customers. Congrats on a little more "you" time and it's cool to see your son following in your footsteps.

Andy
    ViperExchange Performance Division Lead
    awheeler@viperexchange.com

2017 GTS-R 004/100

Previous Vipers
    FIRST AND ONLY NA STOCK DISPLACEMENT VIPER IN THE 9's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDsLWMofP4k
    2015 VIPER GT COMPETITION BLUE 9.95@141.2 2016 & 2017 VIPER NATIONALS NA CLASS WINNER
    2014 SRT VIPER TA BLACK #16 1/4 Mile 10.84@134.97
    2008 ACR GTS BLUE/WHITE
    2003 SRT10 COUPE REAR VERT

I bought Vipers from two of the "big three" just need to contact you guys in TX and complete the madness
    #6 of 11 Roanoke Special Edition ACR (Weekends)
    Maserati Granturismo Sport (Daily)
    Infiniti QX80 (Snow)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast