Gen 4 fuel injector flow rate

Installed Mopar upgrade kit on Gen 3. This includes Gen 4 fuel injectors, trying to find out flow rate to do a custom tune.🤔🤔

Glad you found a kit. They are getting pretty rare to find. I did one early on and it really woke the car up for sure. I also installed the Comp Coupe cam at the same time.

What did you pay for your kit?
    Steve A.
    2013 Track Pack, Comp Coupe VCC 062
    2004 SRT10, 2019 Hellcat Charger, 2017 RAM 3500 Dually 4x4

We still offer the kit

Quote Originally Posted by SRT101969 View Post
    Installed Mopar upgrade kit on Gen 3. This includes Gen 4 fuel injectors, trying to find out flow rate to do a custom tune.����
    What parameters do you have available to adjust? I have a few tables accessible with HPTuners, but not sure if that will work for you or not. Some quick Googling came up with 36 lb/hr injectors, and this is the main injector flow rate table for my '08:

2008 SRT-10 Coupe - Venom Red Metallic w/ White Stripes - 1/4 Mile Passes (YouTube)
    High Flow Cats | Gen 5 Intake Man. | UDP | HPT | 3.55s | MCS | DSS Axles | Nth Moto Clutch | 11.027 @ 130.06 (Vid), 1.78 60' (+1,622 ft DA, w/ 3.55s & Hoosier Drag Radials)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve M View Post
    What parameters do you have available to adjust? I have a few tables accessible with HPTuners, but not sure if that will work for you or not. Some quick Googling came up with 36 lb/hr injectors, and this is the main injector flow rate table for my '08:

I am getting my HP tune software soon. What tables did you start with? I understand the HP tune is all blank tables when you start! I that true?

Negative...tables are all populated with values from the stock calibration. This is for a Gen 4, correct? Are you doing this yourself, or having someone else tune it?

Just me tuning, if I have the stock settings to start with I will me fine. I have the ROE cam, 3 inch mopar race exhaust, Roe throttle body, ported/milled heads. The roe tune is rich at WOT and (I think) lean at cruse. I just order my wideband O2.

Thanks

Just to be clear, it sounds like you are tuning a Gen 3...to my knowledge, they do not support that PCM.

torrie mcphail unleashed tuning
    http://www.unleashedtuning.com/

save yourself the big explosion on the melt down
    Gen 2 with Gen 4 heads, MnM Gen 2/4 headers, Borla exhaust. K&N, Greg Good Cam, Gen 5 intake with Wilson mechanical TBs, Bboyz Clutch and flywheel - P Zeros Corsa 18/19 ,3.73 gears,14" Brakes front and back, MCS suspension package

Just to be clear, it sounds like you are tuning a Gen 3...to my knowledge, they do not support that PCM.
    Correct Gen 3

Quote Originally Posted by steve911 View Post
    Glad you found a kit. They are getting pretty rare to find. I did one early on and it really woke the car up for sure. I also installed the Comp Coupe cam at the same time.

What did you pay for your kit?
    I bought it some years ago, not recently, maybe arond $9500

After trying to tune my car with a custom SC setup (NOVI 2200 SL) a spun Rod Bearing happen so had to go for a secong Block, now trying to be very cautious from the very start.
    This custom setup includes the Mopar Kit + NOVI 2200 sl + larger intercooler + custom camshaft, etc.

Hi Steve, SYKED is writing a startup tune for me: http://sykedecutuning.com/store/inde...on/calibration
    I am trying to tune a custom SC setup, so fuel injector data flow is important. Thank you.