Hatch pop up things for sale 50 00 shipped

I have a new extra set of the hatch pop-up spring things (not sure what they're actually called) for a Gen V without the wing...PN 0504308AA.

I didn't realize they came 2 to a pack when I ordered them so when I purchased qty-2 I actually ended up with 4 total pieces. They cost me $61.67 per pair. I've used the pair I needed and have to say they are one of the best things I've added to my Gen V so far.

I'll take $50 for the remaining pair shipped to the lower 48 if someone can use them. I take PayPal and will mail them as soon as payment is received.

Thanks,
    David

VOA Member
    since 2018
    Houston
    What did they do? I have some trouble getting my hatch to open. Will the help?

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Southern California
    PM'd
    Steve 1 of the #100's
    16 ACR E/ 1 of 1 "Bad MF'r" - Billet Silver/ Black & Red w CF int./ ext.
    9.0L/ HC Wow, ARH Headers, Arrow PCM, VE Tractive Suspension

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Alabama/Tennessee
    I'll take 2, PMed
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

Quote Originally Posted by USAFPILOT View Post
    What did they do? I have some trouble getting my hatch to open. Will the help?
    Looks like he may have them sold but I have them on my '16 and it is honestly the best $50 I have spent on her...cept maybe a tank of gas!
    When u press the release button, the hatch will lift enough to pull (single handedly!) it up easily. No more having to use 2 hands just to lift the hatch. If u order them from a dealer, be advised they make 2 models, one for a wing and one without.
    Troy

VOA Member
    since 2018
    Houston
    Any difference between the wing model that would prevent it from working on a non wing war? I’d imagine it just has stronger springs?

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Any difference between the wing model that would prevent it from working on a non wing war? I’d imagine it just has stronger springs?
    Yeah they are stronger for the wing cars. After putting the ACR-E wing on my '13, I'm having issues. Sometimes I cant even get the hatch open at all. I'll be installing the strong ones soon.
    2013 9.0 liter track car, 2016 ACR, 96 GTS, 01 RT/10, 03 SRT/10, '16 Megacab, '05 Ford GT

VOA Member
    since 2018
    Houston
    I guess I'll try to get the stronger ones, doubt they can hurt a non winged car, just make it pop up more.? Anyone have the part numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by usafpilot View Post
    i guess i'll try to get the stronger ones, doubt they can hurt a non winged car, just make it pop up more.? Anyone have the part numbers?
    68369635aa
    16 SRT White Full APR Aero kit: front airdam, canards, wing,
    Arrow PCM, Corsa exhaust, IPSCO underdrive pulley, K&N drop-in filter, Magnecor plug wires, SunTek PPF, 3M Stripes

Still available ?

They're sold. Thanks everyone.

VOA Member
    since 2018
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    I guess I'll try to get the stronger ones, doubt they can hurt a non winged car, just make it pop up more.? Anyone have the part numbers?
    USAFPILOT, keep us posted, I have a non winged Viper and am curious how the 'winged" springs would work. Thanks

Search through the forums. I have read where people have done just this and it puts too much strain on the hatch and doesn't work as well. Neither will let the hatch open by itself once the button is pressed. Many have changed back to non winged versions. I have no wing and the non winged version and it is perfect. Take this with a grain of salt.
    Troy

VOA Member
    since 2018
    Houston
    Well that answers it for me, not sure when I’ll be back in town and can do it, but I suppose the nonwinged version is best. I assume the TA 1.0 spoiler also qualifies as non winged. I do plan to add it down the road.

VOA Member
    since 2018
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    yeah I'll stick with the 'non wing" one, I also have the TA 1.0 spoiler. Thanks guys. hope you find your beer sir.lol

Quote Originally Posted by blingnoring View Post
    yeah I'll stick with the 'non wing" one, I also have the TA 1.0 spoiler. Thanks guys. hope you find your beer sir.lol
    Thank you. Every damn time I put it down! Guess I know the fix already...
    Troy