Beth Sewell
    VOA National President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Membership Renewals opening October 1st

Howdy everyone!

Time certainly flies when you're having fun especially ripping up the highways and byways with our Vipers! It's almost time to renew your membership and the process will be the same as in past years. We'll send every current member a personalized email with a special link. This link expedites your renewal by prepopulating most of your information. It literally takes seconds to renew! Let's do our best to renew early/on-time to avoid service interruptions which historically has been the #1 complaint due to late renewals. By renewing on time your magazine delivery won't be interrupted and your Q1 renewal packet will arrive on time. Remember also 50% of your dues go back to your regions so if you haven't considered it before please think about renewing as a Mamba member.

One other thing I need to tell ya'll is that MSN and Hotmail servers have blocked our driveviper.com email addresses so you may not receive the renewal email. If that's the case simply go to the home page and click the renew button. We continue to request they add our email addresses to their approved list but so far no luck there.

I look forward to another fun filled year with the VOA!
    '08 Venom Red Roadster with ACR aero
    '08 Black with graphite stripe ACRX clone - gone to the great race track in the sky
    '10 White ACRX #18
    '14 White Medusa #1 of 10 w/ ViperExchange Dynamic Suspension

Beth Sewell
    VOA National President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    Renewals are open and I just sent emails with your personalized link that makes it very easy to renew but unfortunately something went haywire with the internet gremlins making a mess of things and the email probably arrived looking crazy but the link works just fine! I've asked our web dude to look into it and fix whatever's gone wrong.

Looking forward to 2019!
    '08 Black with graphite stripe ACRX clone - gone to the great race track in the sky
    '10 White ACRX #18

Beth Sewell
    VOA National President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    I think some folks forgot they clicked the "save credit card" button for future renewals last year and when we processed them they got renewal emails and were confused about it since they did not manually renew. We were just looking for ways to make the renewal process easy on everyone!
    '10 White ACRX #18