Viper Rendezvous X

June 7-9 2019

Registration opening in November

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR9a9kMF4cg

Viper Rendezvous X.jpg

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Registration is open and well underway. Almost 1/3 full at this point.

Early registration discount runs up to Christmas.

Check it out!

https://www.viperrendezvous.com/

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

No joke , 20 folks already signed up for the largest Viper Track Event in the US! With close to 60 Snakes slithering out to Hastings, Nebraska, the 10th Annual Event should be the best yet and since the Rendezvous is Viper Exclusive what better place to get Instruction, track time, and tips on what make the fast guys , really fast!? Furstenau Financial and Woodhouse Auto Family have been your main sponsors since day one, but we have to thank the great folks at Motorsports Park Hastings for going beyond the normal track support and making this one of their premier events , also! Just ask someone who has gone , and you will find out why this should be on your bucket list !!

Over the years we have had folks from Arizona, Utah, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Canada, Idaho, Wyoming , Missouri, Colorado, Arkansas, S. Dakota, Illinois, Ohio , and Indiana, to name a few. Hastings is super easy to get around, nothing is too far away ( Restaurants, hotels, etc. ) and the city welcomes us with open arms. Make this your Christmas gift to yourself and sign up for the best Viper get together for a track rat!
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles within the Woodhouse Auto Family ( 17 Stores )

VOA Member
    since 2017
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    A couple of us Iowa/ Illinois guys just signed up! So excited and can’t wait to see you all again! For anyone on the fence you need to get in on this! Such a fantastic group puts this on! Thank you Ryan Bill and crew see you soon!

By the way Bill you forgot to mention your Iowa neighbors in your post Idiots Out Wandering Around!

From #9
    39D5D5C0-4F1A-4609-8BDC-562266DC4EA1.jpg
    Last edited by SilverACR; 6 Days Ago at 11:12 PM.
    2010 ACR absolutely stock... well... kind of

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Colorado/Utah/Wyoming/Montana
    I have gone the last two years. Best track weekend that I have ever attended!
    SRT T/A # 3, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante, 2009 Nissan GTR, 2010 Ford F-150

VOA Member
    since 2017
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSpeed View Post
    I have gone the last two years. Best track weekend that I have ever attended!
    I think my screen saver on my work computer has your car with mine carving a corner! Love it. I would attach it, but it’s not on my phone. Last year was my first rendezvous and it was my favorite track event so far. Most respectful group I have ever shared a track with.

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    Minnesota
    It's such a great time. Really looking forward to this year. I won't have my ACR but I will have a new to me, comp coupe.

IMG_5690.jpg
    raceviper2.jpg
    Last edited by snopro440; 3 Days Ago at 03:08 PM.
    2008 ACR
    2016 ACR

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Nice!..... when did you pick this up?
    00 RT, Black w/matte black , Roe 10lb charged, GG heads, cam, Borla, M&M, 70mmTB, etc

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by RT SERPENT View Post
    Nice!..... when did you pick this up?
    I'm hoping sometime in late January. It's a long drive from Minnesota to Arizona and back with a truck and enclosed trailer.
    2008 ACR
    2016 ACR

VOA Member
    since 2017
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    Man I wish I could have swung one of this comp coups that we’re/ are in the classifieds. The G3 comp coup is my favorite hands down and I need to get past the need for a street viper some day some day! Nice car and congrats! Can not wait to see it in June!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by snopro440 View Post
    I'm hoping sometime in late January. It's a long drive from Minnesota to Arizona and back with a truck and enclosed trailer.
    Hey congrats! I have seen this car in person it's awesome! I just hung out with Tim a couple weekends ago!
    2013 9.0, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10, 2019 AMG GTR (incoming) '05 Ford GT