Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    101

    Record Breaking TT Viper

    Check out this Vengeance Racing built viper in the 8's.


  2. #2
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    290
    All those mods and no cage....

  3. #3
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Alabama/Tennessee
    99RT10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Armpit of the US
    Posts
    2,547
    That is bad-ass, congrats!!!!
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

  4. #4
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Houston
    slowhatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,544
    Sick as hell. Stock trans with a clutch, soft 60' and granny shifting to a mid 8 at mid 170s .

    Ned's got a BEAST.
    '13 SRT Viper GTS Blue Coupe | VE Stage II Heads/Cam... 650whp | 1/4, 1/2 Mile : 140mph, 168mph
    [Previous] '08 VVO SRT-10 Coupe | Bolt ons... 605whp | 10.43@134mph
    [Previous] '06 Viper Red SRT-10 Coupe | Bolt ons... 460whp | 11.5@123mph

  5. #5
    Under no circumstances would I consider a 1.48 a soft 60 for a street car. Drag car? Sure...

    Car is an animal...
    Last edited by 1.8t; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:49 PM.
    2014 Viper TA - AR headers/exhaust, Arrow ECU - 11.16@132.87mph, 1.95 60'
    08 ISF - headers/exhaust/tune - 12.06@118.81mph, 1.89 60'

  6. #6

  7. #7
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    New Jersey
    mikesax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    535
    Incredible!!

  8. #8
    Love the sound of this beast. Not your usual Viper sound which I love too. Sick car and love the video editing.

    Was just thinking how crazy the Gen 2 era was when looking at this video. You had Chad's yellow beast and a red Gen 2 that both were doing 7 sec times at over 190 mph in full street car mode, manual gbox and all if memory serves. I'm surprised the Gen 5 isn't there yet. Looks like they are on the way there though....

  9. #9
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    viper04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    676
    congrats!!!! Well done.
    2014 GTS Yellow & White ( 1of 1 color scheme) -87 GN -87 Ford Mustang GT 2006 AMG E55
    2003 SRT 10 - 2016 PCP Hellcat Charger 9.58@142.94 (blower only record holder)
    2014 300 SRT 8 ( love this thing)

  10. #10
    Enthusiast Matt Dillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    496
    WOW, THAT is SICK! Thanks for Sharing
    13' SRT Viper, 00' RT/10 Viper, 18' LS500 Lexus, 15' RCF Lexus, 08' H2 Hummer

  11. #11
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Jack B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    3,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakebit10 View Post
    Love the sound of this beast. Not your usual Viper sound which I love too. Sick car and love the video editing.

    Was just thinking how crazy the Gen 2 era was when looking at this video. You had Chad's yellow beast and a red Gen 2 that both were doing 7 sec times at over 190 mph in full street car mode, manual gbox and all if memory serves. I'm surprised the Gen 5 isn't there yet. Looks like they are on the way there though....
    A TT is a great equalizer,, the big diff is the G5 is doing this (in many casea) on a stock bottom end. The other diff is the G5 is in the 9's NA.
    Self tuned HPT 10.85@130 mph (DA=+1000)
    [B]Arrow Heads & Cam - best run is coming
    (Sold) 1997 Red/White -10.9/129 MPH

  12. #12
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Northern California

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sunnybale, Ca
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack B View Post
    A TT is a great equalizer,, the big diff is the G5 is doing this (in many casea) on a stock bottom end. The other diff is the G5 is in the 9's NA.
    What are the gen V's stock engine limits when boosted? I remember watching a calvo video on their ACR and i believe Antonio Calvo was being interviewed (or their driver), but he said the engine is good for 1200hp. Anything after required building up the internals. Their ACR was something like 1800+rwhp.
    2015 Viper SRT
    2007 Night Rod Special

  13. #13
    Enthusiast Matt Dillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by slowhatch View Post
    Sick as hell. Stock trans with a clutch, soft 60' and granny shifting to a mid 8 at mid 170s .

    Ned's got a BEAST.
    ^^^^This! It's like when he shifts to 2nd & 3rd you could just Feel the Torque, it sounded like a Rocket Ship!
    13' SRT Viper, 00' RT/10 Viper, 18' LS500 Lexus, 15' RCF Lexus, 08' H2 Hummer

  14. #14
    We need to see more of this awesome!
    New Setup: Built Motor With Twin 67 Turbos 1,063 RWHP 1,153 RWTQ
    Old setup: Paxton 692RWHP 601RWTQ

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    ^^^^This! It's like when he shifts to 2nd & 3rd you could just Feel the Torque, it sounded like a Rocket Ship!
    I think it's when he hit 4th.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •