2014 Stryker Green FS on CL

Not mine and no affiliation...Greenville, SC...doesn't appear to be listed in the classifieds.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/c...740792292.html
    Bob

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    NY/CT
    This one was posted in the VOA FB Group. Not sure if the owner is a VOA Member but this is a sweet car.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Arizona

Man that thing is gorgeous. Have always loved the Snake Skin Green cars as well.
    Looking for Silver Gen 3 Vert
    2013 White SRT Viper GTS (Sold)
    1996 Viper GTS (Sold)

VOA Member
    since 2015
    Southern California

I believe its a dealer that might have owned it personally....gorgeous car. The srt hood on a gts is the best bang for buck!

Whats even more interesting is there was a Stryker green in the classifieds that was advertised at 95k that must have sold, the ad was deleted. then a second Stryker green that was listed in the classifieds for 100k that must have sold since the ad is deleted now this one is on the market...

Ive talked to the seller on Instagram very knowledgeable and the car is well taken care of.
    Last edited by Mark1107; 1 Week Ago at 03:30 AM.
    2014 Stryker Green GTS Viper (every option!) all carbon fiber interior and TA exterior 2014 White Range Rover Full size (wife) 2005Nissan Xterra Off-road

VOA Member
    since 2015
    Southern California

Lol it’s Stryker green! Snakeskin green is yellowey and looks dull in the sun. Stryker pops! Snakeskin was part of the special editions dealers sold.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMotorgod View Post
    Man that thing is gorgeous. Have always loved the Snake Skin Green cars as well.
    2014 Stryker Green GTS Viper (every option!) all carbon fiber interior and TA exterior 2014 White Range Rover Full size (wife) 2005Nissan Xterra Off-road

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1107 View Post
    Lol it’s Stryker green! Snakeskin green is yellowey and looks dull in the sun.
    lol beg to differ, the gold pearl in the snakeskin looks amazing in the sun. much better color than stryker green IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ViperDC View Post
    lol beg to differ, the gold pearl in the snakeskin looks amazing in the sun. much better color than stryker green IMO
    Completely agree. I've seen them side by side. SSG is much nicer and more iridescent looking.

When you say you’ve seen both colors side by side do you mean two Gen 5? Curious if there is a difference between the Gen 4 and Gen 5 SSG.

I believe it’s a dealer that might have owned it personally....gorgeous car. The srt hood on a gts is the best bang for buck!

What’s even more interesting is there was a Stryker green in the classifieds that was advertised at 95k that must have sold, the ad was deleted. then a second Stryker green that was listed in the classifieds for 100k that must have sold since the ad is deleted now this one is on the market...

I’ve talked to the seller on Instagram very knowledgeable and the car is well taken care of.
    When this one sells , I will list mine for $110k to keep the momentum going.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Colorado/Utah/Wyoming/Montana
    $105K. I hope they get that price it would indicate that even non-ACRs are starting to climb in price.
    2017 ACR/TA in 2014 TA Header Orange, #4 of 10.
    2008 Vert in Viper Bright Blue with silver stripes.
    2014 GTS in white with gunmetal stripes. I'm also one of the original 100's

Both of the green colors are awesome. Seen MB GT in similar Viper Green color and it is amazing. But I've also seen SSG in the light, and it is also amazing with the gold tint in it.

If this is owned by a dealer principal, then there is no reason why he would not hold out for the $105k. It is an unusual car, apparently in perfect condition, and he/she can wait for their price.

I believe that Viper pricing has always been compressed because there have always been enough supply for the limited market that wants one. Add to that the poor public perception driven by the media during the middle ages of the car, and the lack of marketing support by Dodge, and it is easy to see why pricing had been stuck in the mud for so many years.

But those days are slowly ending and cars are now, for the most part, riding a wave of positive sentiment and fond appreciation (just go to a car meet these days and listen to the comments). They are also now rotating from owners that stretched themselves thin to buy a Corvette competitor (I remember buying my '06 coupe for $70k new) and are moving into the hands of "holders" that can afford to put them on a rack and keep them for those perfect Sunday mornings once a month.

For me, I often poke around looking for a nice Gen II vert in colors that I like, or a '96 B/W GTS, and it is getting harder to find them in the condition that I'm interested in. And then when I do find them, the prices are higher than the last time I looked. So it's certainly happening.
    Last edited by Scott_in_fl; 6 Days Ago at 10:31 AM.

VOA Member
    since 2015
    Southern California

Quote Originally Posted by Mazak View Post
    When this one sells , I will list mine for $110k to keep the momentum going.

VOA Member
    since 2015
    Southern California

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    New England
    Lol it’s Stryker green! Snakeskin green is yellowey and looks dull in the sun. Stryker pops! Snakeskin was part of the special editions dealers sold.
    Looks as if others have covered this already but SSG is amazing in sunlight. Have you ever seen it in person?

SSG.jpg

VOA Member
    since 2015
    Southern California

That looks good! The special editions 2017 ssg looked duller and darker.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth78 View Post
    Looks as if others have covered this already but SSG is amazing in sunlight. Have you ever seen it in person?

SSG.jpg

must be the pix you're looking at.. they're fantastic in person in the sun

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas
    Pics NEVER do either of these colors justice. I've only ever seen one photo that was able to capture the brilliance of SSG or SG.

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Central North Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GTS View Post
    Pics NEVER do either of these colors justice. I've only ever seen one photo that was able to capture the brilliance of SSG or SG.
    Truth! Maybe had I seen yours in person back in the day, I would have been in a SG car much sooner haha.
    Ryan - 14 Stryker Green VE Stage II Heads/Cam
    Past - '16 ACR-E, '14 Anodized Carbon, '14 TA, Orange '03 Paxton vert w/coupe rear, Black '06 coupe w/SSG accents