Gen 1 Gen 2 18 inch Wheels Anyone tell me what these are I have no Idea

Yes it's my 1st post here so 1st off let me introduce myself. My name is Bill and I've owned my 96 RT10 White / Blue stripe Viper for 18 years now. I still have it and have no plans of ever selling it. I'm posting here as I need a little help identifying these wheels. I bought these from a guy that had posted on Craiglist some other Viper parts. When I got there I negotiated buying his entire collection of parts. He was not a Viper owner but was selling the parts as part of an estate. These wheels came with the deal. They're 18" wheels and the tires are like new / Deep tread but they're old. Real old the date code on one is 048 ? 3 digit versus 4 digit of tires made in 2000 and up I'm guessing. I figured they were made for gen 1/ gen 2 since the sneaky pete logo is the center caps. Now here comes my dilemma. I only have 1 rear and the 2 fronts. He had no idea why the rear was missing. That's why I'm posting. I'm either looking for one or I have one for someone else. I prefer to buy the one rear to make a set but who knows what these are. They appear to be 18x11 front 18x 13 rear.

Asking for your help

Thanks

20181215_110311_zpsjkcvmehx.jpg
    20181215_110913_zpstx8alfwu.jpg
    20181215_111021_zpsoake2hbd.jpg
    Last edited by Viperrt96; 02-10-2019 at 12:04 PM.

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Alabama/Tennessee
    Please don't install those horrendous looking wheels on any Viper......................... Please.
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

They're not that bad 99'.

You can't find the brand or anything after inspecting the stamps or that bar code on the inside?

Quote Originally Posted by 99RT10 View Post
    Please don't install those horrendous looking wheels on any Viper......................... Please.
    They look like wheels you'd see on a replica car

I've never seen those before
    99 RT/10

Quote Originally Posted by mackzilla View Post
    They're not that bad 99'.

You can't find the brand or anything after inspecting the stamps or that bar code on the inside?
    There's nothing I can find indicating a brand. A fellow viper friend thinks they were Speedline found possibly on a Hennessey. They look very similar to some of their (speedline) style of wheels.

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Southern California
    Their similar to the Speedline's that Hennessey used on his G1's but I don't think there are. I also don't ever remember Speedline's being available in 18's.

Best bet reach out to Speedline. Maybe they did? If not maybe they know who is/was making the knockoff's that looked like theirs. Good luck
    1994 Red/Tan RT/10, '99 red ACR- sold, '06 Red/Silver Coupe-RIP, '06 Red/Silver Coupe - Sold, '08 Red/Silver ACR-C sold, 2006 Comp Coupe C-92

VOA Member
    since 2015
    Western Reserve

Quote Originally Posted by Viperrt96 View Post
    Yes it's my 1st post here so 1st off let me introduce myself. My name is Bill and I've owned my 96 RT10 White / Blue stripe Viper for 18 years now. I still have it and have no plans of ever selling it. I'm posting here as I need a little help identifying these wheels. I bought these from a guy that had posted on Craiglist some other Viper parts. When I got there I negotiated buying his entire collection of parts. He was not a Viper owner but was selling the parts as part of an estate. These wheels came with the deal. They're 18" wheels and the tires are like new / Deep tread but they're old. Real old the date code on one is 048 ? 3 digit versus 4 digit of tires made in 2000 and up I'm guessing. I figured they were made for gen 1/ gen 2 since the sneaky pete logo is the center caps. Now here comes my dilemma. I only have 1 rear and the 2 fronts. He had no idea why the rear was missing. That's why I'm posting. I'm either looking for one or I have one for someone else. I prefer to buy the one rear to make a set but who knows what these are. They appear to be 18x11 front 18x 13 rear.

Asking for your help

Thanks

20181215_110311_zpsjkcvmehx.jpg
    20181215_110913_zpstx8alfwu.jpg
    20181215_111021_zpsoake2hbd.jpg
    These wheels were made by Kinesis. The model you have are the Supercups. These were sold back in the 90's by Snake-Oyl. They were offered in both 17 and 18 inch and came with the Sneaky Pete logo center caps. They were a high end wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELBYVIPER View Post
    These wheels were made by Kinesis. The model you have are the Supercups. These were sold back in the 90's by Snake-Oyl. They were offered in both 17 and 18 inch and came with the Sneaky Pete logo center caps. They were a high end wheel.
    Wow Thanks Shelbyviper, That's why I reached out here I was running out of ideas
    I take it Snake-Oyl is now (or part of) ViperpartsUSA ? Probably impossible to find just the one but I'll give it a try. At least I know what they are now.
    Thanks again

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)

Wow Thanks Shelbyviper, That's why I reached out here I was running out of ideas
    I take it Snake-Oyl is now (or part of) ViperpartsUSA ? Probably impossible to find just the one but I'll give it a try. At least I know what they are now.
    Thanks again
    I have 18" kinesis on RT/10. The lip design seem similar???YELLOW.jpg
    2001 RT/10- DLM SUPERCHARGED

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Houston

Quote Originally Posted by 99RT10 View Post
    and yet they look similar to what blue/white GTS came with back in the day
    2013 RaceYellow/Black GTS Laguna
    2015 Mustang GT Premium Perf Pack

VOA Member
    since 2015
    Western Reserve

Thanks again
    Good luck on your quest. Snake-Oyl did go through a merger some years back. They may still be able to help you out.