VOA Member
    since 2018
    Georgia

A Gen 5 moving to Charlotte plus question

Hello to all NC members. We

Hello and welcome to CLT. I see your post got cut off for some reason so re-post and/or hit me up when you get in town. Curious what "Treklife" is in reference to as I am also a mountain biker.
    Blake

2016 Viper GTC 1 of 1 Prefix Arrow 9.0

VOA Member
    since 2018
    Georgia

Ok, that was weird! Locked out of the account and only part of my post made it. Yes, moving next week to south Charlotte and hoping to get engaged with the NC chapter. Was going to wait to bring up the car from Atlanta but now other house sold so I am working quick to find a trailer. Handle is in reference to my black lab named Trek, long arduous journey.
    Last edited by Treklife; 06-27-2019 at 09:04 PM.

So I have seen very little activity in the Carolina's, but I also live just South of Charlotte and have a good friend who also owns a Gen V SRT. Post up when you get here and we'll meet up. There are a couple of local car gatherings we typically go to regularly and I drive my Viper and Cobra frequently. Maybe we'll find more Viper owners along the way.
    Blake

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Carolinas
    What part of Charlotte, or what suburb. PM me about your trailer need.
    2015 Comp Blue TA 2.0 #001

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Carolinas
    Little activity in Carolinas??? We are referred to as one of the most active regions. You can see the scheduled club events in sticky post above. Our next one is a private drag strip and autoX in Rockingham on July 21st. There are also several small meet ups arranged on the Carolinas Facebook group.

www.facebook.com/groups/Carolinasviperclub
    98 GTS (sold)
    14 GTS (sold)
    06 coupe

VOA Member
    since 2018
    Georgia

Waxhaw will be the new home... heard of at least a C&C in Waxhaw and one in Charlotte. I’ll check out the facebook link, seems to be good opp’y to get out of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by braunstein82 View Post
    Little activity in Carolinas??? We are referred to as one of the most active regions. You can see the scheduled club events in sticky post above. Our next one is a private drag strip and autoX in Rockingham on July 21st. There are also several small meet ups arranged on the Carolinas Facebook group.

www.facebook.com/groups/Carolinasviperclub

I don't do FB.... I'll rephrase: There is very little activity here on this forum for the Carolinas. I see very few posts and replies in the Carolina's section of the forum. I would lead more drives if people are out there and want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Treklife View Post
    Waxhaw will be the new home... heard of at least a C&C in Waxhaw and one in Charlotte. I’ll check out the facebook link, seems to be good opp’y to get out of the house.
    You're moving roughly 5 miles from me. I'm in Weddington. I hope you like to drive your Viper as I have a 90 mile route through the country backroads which is very fun. There is also a gathering on the 3rd Saturday of every month in Weddington called Caffeine and Horsepower. Smaller than C&C, but nice and close so worth checking out.
    Blake

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Carolinas
    Also when your a member you will get emails regularly from the local region regarding the events and other club info.
    98 GTS (sold)
    14 GTS (sold)
    06 coupe

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas
    Welcome, I used to live in Greenville SC, now moved to Myrtle Beach, but while up in GVL I used to go in mountain runs almost every weekend( with my gen3, and my gen 5) all over the SC and NC mountains, still do the "occasional" mountain run with other vipers up to Brevard, the highlands,etc, the Carolinas is a very active chapter and there sure are viper owners around, if you do social media check the Carolina's page and our events too!
    2013 SRT Viper, White, "RTTLSNK"
    2018 Go Mango 392 Charger(daily)

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    WV/PA
    Treklife....I sent you a private message. I also sent you a quote. I take you did not like my quote ?
    you can email me again at frankbarba@aol.com
    1996 Nextel CupCar FS
    2003 Comp Coupe FS

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Braunstein stated it all -----------if you were a member you would get plenty of emails and updates !
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles within the Woodhouse Auto Family ( now 19 Stores )