Looking for a set of P Zero Corsa tires

Hi everybody. I am fully aware of the P Zero Corsa situation and how they're appearing to be on eternal backorder. I've been running the R888r on my 2014 TA for 3 months and after 6400 miles and no track days, the fronts are bald on the inside edge from the camber. 6400 miles on these tires is respecable so i'm ok with that. But I miss the Corsa's with double the tread life, being better in rain, and much quieter.

Any chance somebody has a brand new full set of P zero Corsa's they would sell to me? If not then i'll probably order another set of R888r but I wanted to see if anybody had some first. Forum classifieds and eBay yeild no results for new tires.

Post here or PM me if you have a set of P Zero Corsa for sale, thanks!

- Randy
    -2014 Orange Viper TA #68/93: Arrow PCM/Full ARH exhaust with cats (Coated and wrapped)/DSE single sealed catch can/ DSE airbox heatshield/K&N air filter/18 speaker upgrade
    Previous: 2004 Subaru WRX premium in World Rally Blue fully STI swapped 530whp 520wtq

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Colorado/Montana/Utah/Wyoming
    I've seen guys cord two sets of Corsas in two days on track. Some of us like them, not me. I think they suck.
    2017 ACR/TA in 2014 TA Header Orange, #4 of 10.
    2008 Vert in Viper Bright Blue with silver stripes.
    2014 GTS in white with gunmetal stripes. I'm also one of the original 100's

Tirerack has fronts now..no rears.

Quote Originally Posted by SRT_BluByU View Post
    I think it’s best to buy what you can when available. Then hold on to them until you find the rears. Surely they won’t age out before you make a set...?
    2017 GTS-R Blue GTC - TA 1.0 Group
    2016 Focus RS

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

C'mon , George , how do you really feel, ha,ha? Gotta admit, since I have done that with two sets of Corsas, I kind of like the George analogy --- they suck. I have always liked the regular PZero better , though I understand it is not as sticky, but for the regular driver it works fine. With all the shakeup and lack of product, still think a get of Michelin Pilot Super Sports is a very good option - just my humble opinion.
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles within the Woodhouse Auto Family ( now 19 Stores )

Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    Wasn't there a VOA post on a group buy and possibly expediting an order ?
    I personally like the Corsa's for Street and Track use .
    White Mamba ,

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Available Michelin rears are 345's...not 355's. A friend just put new Michelin's on his 2017...happy so far. He got them from Tire Rack.
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

The program for actual members of VOA was done to benefit those in the Club , but that program was over 2 years ago. Maurice Liang set it up when Dave Colletti was in charge of Pirelli US Retail Programs ( he is currently doing a similar job with Falken).
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles within the Woodhouse Auto Family ( now 19 Stores )

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Correct, the Michelins are 345s, but folks can feel confident using them as the specs show the tire runs wide , so it is fairly close to the Pirelli --- actually shows more tread width , though section width is narrower.
    Last edited by Bill Pemberton; 5 Days Ago at 07:32 AM.

Wow i'm beyond surprised!! Guess I should have checked that lmao but I thought there was no way they were coming back. I might order a set of those to match rears when I can find them. Thank you for the info.

Still looking for a complete set or some brand new rears if anybody has them!
    -2014 Orange Viper TA #68/93: Arrow PCM/Full ARH exhaust with cats (Coated and wrapped)/DSE single sealed catch can/ DSE airbox heatshield/K&N air filter/18 speaker upgrade
    Previous: 2004 Subaru WRX premium in World Rally Blue fully STI swapped 530whp 520wtq

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    The program for actual members of VOA was done to benefit those in the Club , but that program was over 2 years ago. Maurice Liang set it up when Dave Colletti was in charge of Pirelli US Retail Programs ( he is currently doing a similar job with Falken).
    Bill, the club recently sent out a survey to some people, although I didn't receive it, on what and how many tires they were looking for. The club was trying to provide Pirelli (and maybe Michelin) some information on how many tires they could sell so that the manufacturers might make more. I think the club should resend it as I know a lot of folks didn't see it or deleted it without reading it. I did post it on here somewhere but it was a specific survey for a specific individual. Several people responded to it though so I guess they think the guy is in the market for like a 100 tires or so.

Are the matching Michelins Super Sports or Sport Cup 2's?

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    If you are referring to my post...the Michelins available are Super Sports.

You can go to Tire Rack's site to look for options.
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    Carolinas

Go with Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2's
    295/30 Fronts
    345/30 Rears
    $1875 for a set from Jon B

I really wish they would make the new updated ps4s in our sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-Indy View Post
    If you are referring to my post...the Michelins available are Super Sports.

You can go to Tire Rack's site to look for options.
    I checked and didnt see a matching set of Super Sports in our sizes? Is that what your running (295/35/18 Front and 345/30/19 rear? This smaller rear and taller front is all I could find. Maybe the sport cup 2's are the closest to our sizes now?

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Carolinas
    I checked and didnt see a matching set of Super Sports in our sizes? Is that what your running (295/35/18 Front and 345/30/19 rear? This smaller rear and taller front is all I could find. Maybe the sport cup 2's are the closest to our sizes now?
    This what I run for my street tires. the 345 super sport is nearly identical in width and yes the fronts are a whole 5mm taller. Call JonB he can explane the minute differences and set you up with what you need.
    I run hoosier R7 on the track
    Last edited by Special Ed; 3 Days Ago at 01:55 PM.
    2015 Comp Blue TA 2.0 #001

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    You can run Michelin PS2 -N4 (Porsche tire) in front in 295/30/18 and Michelin PSS in rear in 345/30/19. Damn near stock non-ACR sizes (rears are very close to 355 Pirelli width as Bill mentioned, fronts are stock size). Remember each tire manufacturers sizes are approximate. A 345 in one brand can have the same tread width or even wider than a 355 from another manufacturer. Tread pattern of the two Michelin tires are nearly identical. Compound of PS2 slightly stickier in front which helps with understeer.

I love the corsas.. but right now my plan if i cant find a replacment set when the time comes is to go with the sport cup 2’s...

I love the corsas.. but right now my plan if i cant find a replacment set when the time comes is to go with the sport cup 2’s...

Me as well.
    2013 Dodge Viper SRT Track Pack Adrenaline Red
    2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Bighorn Quad Cab 5.7L 4x4 Blue Streak Pearl

I put on Michelin PSS and love them for street driving. I don't plan on tracking much if at all so I think PSS is the best option if you're only maybe 10% track.
    2014 GTS

Beth Sewell
    VOA National President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    PZeros have a quality control issue so are not likely to be made unless they fix it then they MIGHT be available by next summer. Yes we sent out a survey to build a quantity needed for Pirelli to make a run and sell through TireBuyer late fall of this year. Rather than resending the survey to 1700+members please email me (beth.sewell@driveviper.com) how many of would buy, your current VOA member number and what zip code you want them shipped to.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    New Jersey
    THAT SUCKS! Maybe "next summer"- what is the quality control problem?