Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Viper Rendezvous XI 2020 at MPH Motorsports Park Hastings

For those of you looking forward to Viper Rendezvous XI, I just wanted to let you know that it will be going on as planned next June. The MPH track sold this week to new owners and I have already spoke with one of the owners to check on the status of Viper Rendezvous. He said to plan on it, but we still need to work out some details with them. I hope to be able to pass along more information to all of you in about a week.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Colorado/Montana/Utah/Wyoming
    Awesome. Look forward to it!
    2016 Dodge Viper TA 2.0 9LX, 2014 SRT Viper TA # 3, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante, 2009 Nissan GTR,2016 Ford F-450, 2017 Audi RS3

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Who bought the track?
    2008 Viper ACR
    2009 Viper SRT-10X | 190mph Standing Mile | 10.76@133.7mph 1/4 Mile

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Local ownership.

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Interesting that they're able to "remain anonymous". I have a hard time believing they let it go for $737k but what do I know.

https://nebraska.tv/news/local/motor...K9ItkGMZOsj6Bk
    Last edited by Back In Black; 10-13-2019 at 10:34 AM.
    2008 Viper ACR

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Viper Owners and Drivers:

I am pleased to send you the flyer for Viper Rendezvous XI. Furstenau Financial will once again be sponsoring the Dodge Viper track weekend on June 4-7th, 2020 at Motorsport Park Hastings here in Nebraska.

Many of you might have heard that the track was for sale at auction this fall. The track did sell at auction last week. A group of local owners purchased it and they are excited to continue hosting the Viper Rendezvous in 2020. The registration will likely open in December and we will get you registration information as soon as possible.

Due to the awesome interest and participation last year, we will be giving priority registration to past participants with details to come in a future e-mail.

Finally, I have had quite a few questions as to if our beloved George Anderson will still be helping with the track and specifically the Viper Rendezvous. I have personally visited with George and he will continue to be involved.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or e-mail.

-Ryan Furstenau
    Viper Rendezvous Flyer.jpg

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

The prior ownership of MPH involved a very large number of folks and the situation now involves a very small number in comparison. The owners are from what is called the Tri-City Area ( Kearney, Grand Island and Hastings ) per newspaper and TV reports, but the fact that they wish to remain anonymous is secondary to the fact that all are aware of the impact the track has on the local area. This is a huge positive and the town is super pleased with the outcome, and with local ownership it also bodes well for ease of improvements, additions, etc. as folks in the area will be making the suggestions and request. I too have chatted with George and he is in a good position , though he may work fewer hours in the future ( he is wanting to slow down some like a lot of us in our AARP years, ha). Overall , the pricing of the track was a bit lower than expected , though considering the condos are all privately owned , one has to remember the structures exclusive to the track are quite few.

The Viper Rendezvous, the Mustang Roundup, and a bunch of Motorcycle Events are already scheduled ( just to name a few ), and it looks like the calendar will be full again in 2020? One other big plus has been the fact that Pump and Pantry , just down the road about a mile has 100 Octane race fuel, so for all those Snakecharmers wanting 93 octane or above, just a quick drive can get you to that level or above. This was in place this year, but it bears repeating , as many are still not aware and it is a big plus for MPH.
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles within the Woodhouse Auto Family ( now 18 Stores ) Yep, I am still working , ha,ha!!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Things look super solid at Hastings and NASA has renewed their event there, the Mustang Roundup ( similar to the Viper Rendezvous ) is scheduled and locked in, there is a Corvette Event listed , PCA event , and bunch of Ducati Bike events to name a few. Good sign is the Viper Rendezvous is already a bit over half full and the we are not even into 2020 , so those wanting to go need to sign up soon. Pretty much the " Bucket List," event if you want to run against other Vipers in the US of A!

You can click on www.racemph.com , go to events and then click on cars ---- Viper Rendezvous info is in that section.
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles within the Woodhouse Auto Family ( now 18 Stores ) Yep, I am still working , ha,ha!!

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

The Viper Rendezvous registration is officially opened to everyone as of today! Bill is correct as we are over half full (37 so far) with early registrations from past participants. This year we will be limiting the weekend to the first 70 drivers. (Sold out by January 1st last year.)

Here is the link to the Viper Rendezvous page for registration.

Viper Rendezvous XI

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    All signed up!!!! Thanks Fursty!!!
    2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Viper Rendezvous XI registration is well underway with more than 45 drivers already registered!

This is your one week warning! The early registration discount expires on January 15th. Sign up soon before we sell out.

The registration link is below and we look forward to seeing you in June!

https://www.viperrendezvous.com/

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

The event has sold out and we have opened things up for more participants, but even at that don't wait too long as it is sure to sellout again. Ryan F. had folks on a waiting list the last few years and has had to turn some racers down.

PS - feel free to contact me or Ryan ( Fursty) with a PM if you have any questions.

I can also be contacted at billpemberton@woodhouse.com Yep, still there helping folks with their vehicular needs at all 18 of our Stores, though everyone knows where my heart is , FCA products!

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Are you ready for Viper Rendezvous XI? See you in June!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Great vid Fursty!

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Just checking in with all of you Viper owners as this Covid-19 virus has me looking forward to that day when I can be in any group that is larger than 10!

Viper Rendezvous XI is still on schedule! I hope that Covid-19 is far behind us by the time June rolls around.

I know it is disappointing that NVE had to be postponed, but if you want to get together with other Viper owners on the track, please join us in Hastings in June.

Right now we have a limit of 70 drivers with about 10 spots remaining. If we fill up, in light of the Covid-19 virus, I will see if there is any way we can accommodate more than 70.

For now, take advantage of all of your extra free time to get your car ready. Order tires, refresh your brakes, change the oil and I will see you in June!

Ryan

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Thanks for the update!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    About to order tires for the event. Just checking in to make sure the event has a high likelihood of proceeding before I purchase. No social distancing rule in Nebraska? High Plains Raceway has been shut down in Colorado. Very annoying since golf courses are still open. Hastings motorsports Park is still operational. Correct?
    2016 Dodge Viper TA 2.0 9LX, 2014 SRT Viper TA # 3, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante, 2009 Nissan GTR,2016 Ford F-450, 2017 Audi RS3

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Quote Originally Posted by LuvSpeed View Post
    About to order tires for the event. Just checking in to make sure the event has a high likelihood of proceeding before I purchase. No social distancing rule in Nebraska? High Plains Raceway has been shut down in Colorado. Very annoying since golf courses are still open. Hastings motorsports Park is still operational. Correct?
    Viper Rendezvous is still on as scheduled.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Hope the US/Canadian border is open by then
    00 RT, Black w/matte black , Roe 10lb charged, GG heads, cam, Borla, M&M, etc
    2017 ACR-E

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

We are staying positive , at present , since there are barely over a thousand Corona Virus infected cases. Most everyone I know is staying home and social distancing as requested , so hopefully when things loosen up we will be in even better shape. Hope to see many of you in June!!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    I am going so better have it all ready Going to be another great year
    TT everything

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Unless things change drastically, you're not getting me in that clubhouse with 60-70 other drivers.
    2008 Viper ACR

VOA Member
    since 2019
    Wife and I had planned to cruise out from CO to check out the cars and meet some folks, but not looking likely at this time. Bummer.
    01' Sapphire Blue GTS

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Unless things change drastically, you're not getting me in that clubhouse with 60-70 other drivers.
    From what I hear they are doing the drivers meeting outside.. You should be safe
    TT everything

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Would have to agree that a bunch of folks in the Clubhouse makes no sense. Pretty sure that Ryan has things organized to operate on a smart platform for social distancing and as noted folks in Nebraska have been pretty vigilant in following the guidelines. We have only 200,000 fewer folks here than in Iowa, but they have right at double the infected rate and double the death rate. So I plan on staying with the current routine and staying hopeful we will start seeing a downturn in the near future. Almost two months away, so we have time to see how things are progressing?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast