Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperGeorge View Post
    Personally I don't use any of those platforms, never have, never will. They are all biased to the far left. Have you seen what they are doing to Parlar? Everyone should drop them and we should get rid of section 230. Maybe then the internet will be a fair platform. JMO
    Agree. Any good conservative should drop all those platforms. Tired off all the excuses why people don't stop using.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen5snake View Post
    Agree. Any good conservative should drop all those platforms. Tired off all the excuses why people don't stop using.
    Yep. Dropped them all.

Russ, move on.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California
    I refuse to use any of the platforms that have draconian moderation. It seems un-American for them to just be able to kill accounts of people or censor posts just because they don't like what their customers are saying.

Didn't want to chime in on the drama around the 'ring attempt, but it stinks to hell from what I've read. I don't know the whole story, so I can't pass complete judgement, but being someone who's been the target of frivolous lawsuits from people who made it personal, I think Clay got targeted by an A-hole. Sometimes people aren't normally A-holes, but they get themselves into a situation that changes them. I see this all the time in our days of COVID, so I understand the phenomena. But, sometimes people should just let their humanity overcome their personality and things would be much better for all.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314