VOA Member
    since 2016
    Crossroads of America

Mark Jorgensen did me a solid

Recently I had a serious problem with my '98 GTS. I called, emailed 6 Viper techs around the country, within a 10 hour radius. If I had to pull it somewhere I wanted to haul it to the closest Viper shop. At Woodhouse there were some changes: Woodhouse closed their Viper division at the end of the Viper run, and made personnel re-assignments. I thought Mark had moved to a different location and we no longer had any Viper help. After all the calls/emails I found that Mr. Jorgensen is still here I ended up using Mark and his guys to help. About 10 weeks later I got the car back and COULDN'T be happier. Mark and Oscar did an exceptional job helping me get this taken care of. I think Mark pulled a couple of strings to make this happen. Thanks Mark! Such a great guy to work with.

One can never go wrong by choosing Mark for your Viper needs.

Thank you Mark! You guys ROCK!!!

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America
    It is nice to have someone local who can be trusted with our cars.

Bruce
    2009 ACR GTS Blue with Black stripes (1 of 2)
    MoparGarage.net
    Mopar Knights FB page

Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    Mark has always been a Great asset to the Viper Community and a CLASS Act !!!
    Glad to hear you made the connection.....
    White Mamba ,

Tech Team
    Mark is an exceptional individual and has helped me considerably over the years.
    specialtyperformanceteam.com
    310-597-6295

Enthusiast
    I bought my Sc'd 06 through Bill and Mark and Mark has always been an incredible person to deal with. He knew everything about all the mods, Comp coupe pan, flex plate, Race Logic, ball joint heat shields, Exhaust, corner balancing, the list goes on and on. To this day, I still call him from time to time to chat. Between him and Jon (got me 4 wheels shipped up to Calgary) these guys are the cornerstone of the Viper parts and accessories. They are just brilliant.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Mark has been a huge asset to me and Woodhouse over the years, and he always seem to have time to help folks. He is running the Parts and Service Dept. at our Bentley Store, but many of the Viper folks are wandering over there for work, and it doesn't hurt that his main Tech owns a Viper and has worked on them for years.

.... and turn about is fair play, as Dan Cragin is and exceptional individual and he has helped us considerably over the years also!!!!
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles within the Woodhouse Auto Family ( now 18 Stores ) Yep, I am still working , ha,ha!!