Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Viper Production Quick List Includes Percentages

I was asked if I could post this...

https://vipertruckregistry.com/wordp...er-production/

To the Moderators, Presidents and National Staff. This site is completely mine and holds no association with any group, club, organization. It is the independent research by me and is represented as such. You will see on the site Supporting Links, there are no hooks, conditions or requirements to be listed other than accepting the site as a "source" of Viper Details. Your Members have been and continue to be very inquisitive and I think in most respects like the information they receive.

With that said, I encourage you to review the site and see if it qualifies as an unbias'd location for people to get information, if not I understand and hold no ill will.

If the site requires me to be a Vendor, please remove this post as I do not charge for the information presented on this site.

There is no plan to make a series of posts directing people to the site. It was once a referenced location here up until I needed to completely redesign how I was presenting the data which left a number (if not all) links dead. The old format was to hard to update and provide updates timely.

There have been a number of Members in the past 10 days that have contributed greatly to the changes, additions and modifications. Thank You

Humbly
    Jeff

Cool info, thanks.

Jeff

Thank you for all your hard work over the years. The information you have garnered and published is an absolutely incredible resource. We are very lucky to have you do this digging and heavy lifting for us.
    2015 TA 2.0 Venom Black. 2001 Sapphire Blue Roadster SOLD, 1994 Viper Black Roadster SOLD

Awesome thanks Jeff!

Wow - Would have never guessed they made almost two times as many Gen I's and Gen V's.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    VA/MD/DC/DE

Jeff-

Thank you for the one-stop-shop of #s.

I remember some conversations about the 1996 RT10s being separated out to be with Gen I and then the 1996 GTS being moved to Gen II. We would see 1996 in both the Gen I and Gen II breakouts. Is that in the works? Believe me, I know what you are doing is literally 315 times bigger so just wanted to check-in.
    Brian
    98/99

Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Hilton Head Concours 2019, Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2019, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    GT2 Owners Group

Quote Originally Posted by Viperenvy View Post
    Jeff-

Thank you for the one-stop-shop of #s.

I remember some conversations about the 1996 RT10s being separated out to be with Gen I and then the 1996 GTS being moved to Gen II. We would see 1996 in both the Gen I and Gen II breakouts. Is that in the works?

I have attempted that yes, the RT/10's are shown as Gen 1.5 and the GTS's Gen 2. Well, at least that is my understanding of the move from Gen I to Gen II with the 96

Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    I am glad you categorize the 96RT/10 as its own sub-species: G1.5

Jeff, you are one of the few remaining 'Passion-Driven' Viper assets out there. Thanks for sharing your Labor of Love.

I remember the good-old-days when passionate guys [like you] created the unique brotherhood that became the VCA. It was a truly amazing family-blend of passion-driven Dodge/Team Viper/Owners that defied description.

JonB.
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    Quote Originally Posted by JonB ~ PartsRack View Post
    I am glad you categorize the 96RT/10 as its own sub-species: G1.5

Jeff, you are one of the few remaining 'Passion-Driven' Viper assets out there. Thanks for sharing your Labor of Love.

I remember the good-old-days when passionate guys [like you] created the unique brotherhood that became the VCA. It was a truly amazing family-blend of passion-driven Dodge/Team Viper/Owners that defied description.

JonB.
    ����This, once upon a time.

Ditto on the Thank You Jeff.

Thanks

Several things have been added, if there are certain {lists} you are looking for, let me know and I’ll see if I have it in my data (to exclude VIN lists)

Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    Nice work Jeff !!!
    Thanks for sharing !
    White Mamba ,

Regional Secretary
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    Jeff this is a great resource. I appreciate the time and effort you've put into this. I've got a '17 Stryker Purple and I was never clear on the production numbers.
    2017 Viper, Stryker Purple, SRT hood, Sidewinder II Hyper Black Wheels, Advanced Aerodynamics, GTS Interior
    2001 Plymouth Prowler, Prowler Orange

I've added the Build sequence numbers to 2006 and 2008 Vipers. We all know that Dodge/SRT/FCA did not number Vipers, however, I have added these numbers to my database based on the MDH

Jeff - Great info, thanks for sharing. Would it be possible to provide more of a breakdown of summary numbers at the top of the Gen IV production? I know we can go and add them all up, but would be easier with a summary. For example:
    ACR-X (Total)
    Convertibles (Total)
    Convertibles (Non-ACR)
    Convertibles (ACR)
    Coupes (Total)
    Coupes (Non-ACR)
    Coupes (ACR)

Keep up the good work - it is appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbisonACR View Post
    Jeff - Great info, thanks for sharing. Would it be possible to provide more of a breakdown of summary numbers at the top of the Gen IV production? I know we can go and add them all up, but would be easier with a summary. For example:
    ACR-X (Total)
    Convertibles (Total)
    Convertibles (Non-ACR)
    Convertibles (ACR)
    Coupes (Total)
    Coupes (Non-ACR)
    Coupes (ACR)

Keep up the good work - it is appreciated!
    At some point I'll be doing an ACR breakout. It will be similar to what I did with the Convertibles and Coupes Breakdown

Does anyone know how many track packs there were in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    I’ll add it to my to-do list

Thank you, Jeff!!!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    Houston

I am pleased Jeff is part of the Viper community. It's cool to find out things about my car that I wouldn't have known otherwise. I also placed an order at his site recently, certification and dash plaque ... He couldn't have been better to work with. Salute, Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    The simple answer is 363

GTS - 240
    SRT Coupe - 123

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    Thanks

Several things have been added, if there are certain {lists} you are looking for, let me know and I’ll see if I have it in my data (to exclude VIN lists)
    Does your list include Canadian/Export cars?
    Current: 2014 SRT Gunmetal Pearl w/Black Stripes

Previous: 2005 Black SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by parabs View Post
    Does your list include Canadian/Export cars?
    Yes

Jeff, as you seem to be the knower of all numbers. I was wondering if you could help me out.

How many ACR E cars ( not GTC) were produced in 2016?

And specifically how many GTS R blue pearl with white stripe ACR E cars (not GTC) were produced?

Thank you for all your great work over the years. Its amazing how you compile this information to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonabite View Post
    Jeff, as you seem to be the knower of all numbers. I was wondering if you could help me out.

How many ACR E cars ( not GTC) were produced in 2016?

And specifically how many GTS R blue pearl with white stripe ACR E cars (not GTC) were produced?

Thank you for all your great work over the years. Its amazing how you compile this information to me.
    2016 ACR Extreme Aero Package - 216
    GTS-R Blue Pearl Coat - 15
    No Stripe 6
    GTS Racing Stripes, Billet Silver - 2
    GTS Racing Stripes, Bright White - 7

Gonabite, thank you for making it a public message, I would prefer if other have questions, just make them public on this thread
    Thanks

Humbly
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
    2016 ACR Extreme Aero Package - 216
    GTS-R Blue Pearl Coat - 15
    No Stripe 6
    GTS Racing Stripes, Billet Silver - 2
    GTS Racing Stripes, Bright White - 7

Gonabite, thank you for making it a public message, I would prefer if other have questions, just make them public on this thread
    Thanks

Humbly
    Jeff

Thank you Jeff.

Of those 7 is there a breakdown of how many were optioned Extreme?

Quote Originally Posted by Gonabite View Post
    Thank you Jeff.

Of those 7 is there a breakdown of how many were optioned Extreme?
    All of them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast