13 Gen V GTS for sale White w black stripes amp still under warranty

https://driveviper.com/classifieds/g...gen-v-gts.html

2013 Viper GTS Black vinyl GTS Stripes (no wrinkles) 16K miles

18 speaker option, track pack, Black SWII wheels, black interior with white stitching. Factory TA spoiler and TA 2.0 splitters, Belanger high flow cats & second cat delete, Doug Shelby heat shield, TA Sway bars, TA alignment, IPSCO under drive pulley, dual sealed catch cans, bolton old front black tow hook and rear tow hooks under car, drop in K&N, PPF on full hood, bumper, headlights, full side sills, roof, behind rear wheels, ceramic coating.

Mopar Max Care until 2021 and factory power train until 2023, tires are Michelin PSS with about 2K miles on them. Also have factory car cover and stock parts. R28/R29 Recalls complete

I bought the car about two years ago from a local viper club member here in AZ, car has been only worked on and maintained by Viper Tech Eddie Martin in Phoenix. The edges are rolled on the PPF so no dust lines show, the PPF is under the GTS emblems. The car is in great condition, $84,900 OBO serious buyers only. My 4th Viper never abused and cared for like my child.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    New England
    Say it isn't so....beautiful car. I'm sure it will sell quick. Hopefully to another member.

GLWS.
    1992 RT/10 - The One & Only FIRST
    2002 ACR - Graphite / Silver Stripe 1 of 22
    2017 GTS-R - The Most Amazing and The Last

Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    Say it isn't so....beautiful car. I'm sure it will sell quick. Hopefully to another member.

GLWS.
    Thank you very much! I hate to let it go but I just don't drive it much anymore and I have an investment opportunity I don't want to pass up

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    I've seen this car in person it's GORGEOUS!!!!
    2013 caged 803whp 9.0 liter, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10, 2018 McLaren 720s, 2020 G63, 2005 Ford GT, 2019 Megacab Dually

Someone is going to get a nice car. GLWS.
    2013 Dodge Viper SRT Track Pack Adrenaline Red
    2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Bighorn Quad Cab 5.7L 4x4 Blue Streak Pearl

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by IHOP View Post
    Thank you very much! I hate to let it go but I just don't drive it much anymore and I have an investment opportunity I don't want to pass up
    Hey Tom, sorry to see you selling. GLWS and all the best with your future plans!

Bruce
    2014 SRT Black TA, stock with driver mod. Last of the 159 built. Thanks to Ralph and Team Viper for an incredible Viper!
    2019 Porsche 991.2 Turbo S,

GLWS! Wish you had been selling a couple months back, I had wanted a white/black as my 1st choice. Great mods BTW

Thank you everyone! I will never give up being a Viper fanatic but I can't stand to let this sit in the garage and not be driven. Someone out there will enjoy this car and when I have time for a Viper it will definitely be an ACR next time! There are no better car enthusiast people in the world than Viper owners, I've met so many great people because of Vipers and I've been blessed to have been around these cars and owners for 17 years since my first.

VOA Member
    since 2018
    Arizona
    I’ve seen this car as well, it’s beautiful. Best of luck with the sale!
    98 GTS
    70 LS6 Chevelle
    2014 Ftype V8S