Barrett Jackson aution

97 GTS B/W 11,000 miles went for 55,000.

Enthusiast
    Good for that seller, but bad for everyone else thinking that's the new everyday standard. No, unless you are surrounded by drunks and their open wallets at a televised auction, be prepared to settle for way less than that if you're selling.
    The best thing about this Viper forum....NO DAVE6666!

Don't seem that good to me. He had to transport the car there and pay an 8% (?) entry fee on top of it.

VOA Member
    since 2019
    NY/CT

I would never sell any of my rides at Barret, after reading the NYTime article about sleeper and shill bidders. Good entertainment though.

Quote Originally Posted by 215MPH View Post
    I would never sell any of my rides at Barret, after reading the NYTime article about sleeper and shill bidders. Good entertainment though.
    Seems like the right price if in good shape. That car is worth mid fifties.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJon View Post
    Don't seem that good to me. He had to transport the car there and pay an 8% (?) entry fee on top of it.
    agreed
    THE IGNORE FEATURE WORKS, TRY IT...

No, it sure isn't a good deal or the norm, but it is interesting discussion despite Dave6666 always jumping in an poo-pooing auction prices just to get his lonely post count up. I personally think they underpaid for the Hulkster Viper, but prices are all over the map for auctions and unique vipers
    The best thing about this Viper forum....NO DAVE6666!