Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GL with your search, you'll eventually come across the ONE! I Promise you & when you see it you'll KNOW It. Again GL & be Patient
    13' SRT Viper, 00' RT/10 Viper, 18' LS500 Lexus, 15' RCF Lexus, 08' H2 Hummer

I am not against it as it's mix matched with black.

your missing out by not wanting the peanut butter interior. Thats what most people like most about my car
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H. View Post
    I have to ask, was it a black ACR-E they were trying to pass off as an authentic TA?
    Don't know Bernie but I can tell you that cloning a TA is sacrilege and should be punishable by something truly awful!

Bruce

You're ready for stand up! The world needs another Jerry Seinfeld right now. Thanks for the laughs.
    2015 TA 2.0 Venom Black. 2001 Sapphire Blue Roadster SOLD, 1994 Viper Black Roadster SOLD

Enthusiast
    Now granted I haven’t seen in it person so maybe I should keep an open mind and go look at one.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperblasius View Post
    your missing out by not wanting the peanut butter interior. Thats what most people like most about my car

That GTS only has brown seats and a few rid bits. Dash I black I believe. A British Racing Green with that interior would be a nice combo.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Two Oh View Post

You're ready for stand up! The world needs another Jerry Seinfeld right now. Thanks for the laughs.
    Even better...

Quote Originally Posted by blingnoring View Post
    that's right and you never know you might get invited to his beach house for the weekend. imagine that, weekend at Bernie's.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCTgcZ6ImsQ

Bruce
    Last edited by Bruce H.; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:16 AM.
    2014 SRT Black TA, stock with driver mod. Last of the 159 built. Thanks to Ralph and Team Viper for an incredible Viper!
    2019 Porsche 991.2 Turbo S,

I would, Pics don't do justice. When I saw pics I said to myself " nope, heck no"... When I saw it in person, I had to have it

14 SRT, billet silver, carbon fiber ext/int, upgraded leather, sidewinders. Mods: Belanger headers/hiflows, AC Performance tune, 18 speakers, trac pac rotors, lowering caps, stainless brake lines, dse heat shield, dse passenger catch can, pulley & kn drop in air filter, new toyo's with 500 miles20190604_154057.jpg
    Last edited by cashcorn; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:25 PM. Reason: left out mods

Enthusiast
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by cashcorn View Post
    14 SRT, billet silver, carbon fiber ext/int, upgraded leather, sidewinders. Mods: Belanger headers/hiflows, AC Performance tune, 18 speakers, trac pac rotors, lowering caps, stainless brake lines, dse heat shield, dse passenger catch can, pulley & kn drop in air filter, new toyo's with 500 miles20190604_154057.jpg

Enthusiast
    Does anyone have any opinion on puchasing a Gen V that was listed as a fleet vehicle in the VIN history?

I'll send a pm

VOA Member
    since 2019
    South Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheme1985 View Post
    Does anyone have any opinion on puchasing a Gen V that was listed as a fleet vehicle in the VIN history?
    I believe this shows up whenever a vehicle is purchased by an entity other than an individual. Thus, if you bought your car through an LLC or other business entity, it will show up as fleet. At least that is my understanding. Thus, it's not really an accurate indicator of how it was used (ie. it is not always the case that a "fleet" vehicle was driven by employees or rental clients even though it sounds like that would be the case).

VOA Member
    since 2019
    Georgia
    If it's a fleet white TA 2.0 with burgundy red interior, it's highly likely it was a Bondurant car. Any other fleet cars are likely to be what Scott said and also possibly corporate FCA exec cars or demo cars.
    2014 GTS

Enthusiast
    The Bondurant ones were beat on like step children I’ve read. Is that true?

This isn’t one of those. Not a TA or ACR. So probably an exec or LLC owner car then?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme1985 View Post
    The Bondurant ones were beat on like step children I’ve read. Is that true?

This isn’t one of those. Not a TA or ACR. So probably an exec or LLC owner car then?
    There are mixed feelings on Bondurant cars. While they were driven and beat on they were also maintained and serviced by our local Viper Tech here in AZ. So take from that what you will but still buyer beware on those. I'm not sure if there are any owners on here who owned previous Bondurant cars and can give a better insight. As for the tan interior personally I have seen them in person and for me they are not my cup of tea at all but everyone is different with different taste.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas

love it!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viperblasius View Post
    love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you send informations about the car to tintrieu2018@gmail.com. Thanks

Sweet.
    McLaren 650s Spyder. Ex’s ‘16 ACR, VE H/C, '13 GTS, '99 RT/10, '03 SRT, '08 SRT. - 'God bless America, all 8.4 liters' - R.Pobst

Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by cashcorn View Post
    McLaren 650s Spyder. Ex’s ‘16 ACR, VE H/C, '13 GTS, '99 RT/10, '03 SRT, '08 SRT. - 'God bless America, all 8.4 liters' - R.Pobst

Enthusiast
    Jesus Christ almighty. This forum is ridiculous. It keeps truncating private messages and posts with seemingly no rhyme or reason. None that I can see anyway.

If anyone has a car they want to discuss email me directly at Roy.devinc@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Not to beat on Bernie but I called him from Calgary a couple of times and he was very short and a complete jerk. I could hear the hatred in his voice. He talked to me in a very condescending way like quit wasting my time. Anyway, I would never even think of dealing with such a pompous azz. He is far from the only game in town. Anyway, I have a 06 SC'd Blue/silver coupe that Woodhouse worked their magic on. I will not part with this one but am always looking for a Gen IV/V ACR-E, VooDooo, Stryker Green ACR-E and am not in any hurry nor prepared to pay the ridiculous pumped up Barrett Jackson prices. I will let reality settle in after things settle down. The bottom line is these cars had a heck of a time selling for whatever reason as there are a lot of choices out there. I just don't chase this stuff, never have and never will. I have a 80 L-82 Vette and am still kicking myself for getting rid of my 78 Trans Am and 79 Silver Anniversary for this Vette. I will never own a Corvette again as they are a dime a dozen. I am also thinking of a Redeye.....decisions, decisions.

Hard to say who is more polarizing.....Bernie or Jon B......
    I’ve bought four new ACR’s from Bernie over the years and never had an issue. Always done via email and phone. Can’t speak for VE now as they are just used cars and a lot of expensive exotics but I can truthfully say I have always got the best prices from him. MUCH better than the other “big time” dealers. I always had a reasonable offering price and reasonable trade in offer in my mind and we seldom negotiated more than a couple of emails. Key word is reasonable I think....not ludicrously low. Just my experience.

Im with Viper Jon. Last year I almost bought the Nurburgring Viper GTSR. He got almost 150k in financing, reasonable trade for my Range Rover and trade on my Stryker green GTS paying off another 150k combined loans. It was a very complicated deal, it would have stretched me financially at a bad time for my business, and at 2am I emailed him canceling the deal. He emailed me back saying how disappointed he was but he treated me with respect and courtesy even after I cancelled. I dont know Bernie but I’ve heard bad things but I would buy from him again - if the deal was right! Plus business is good again so maybe 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperJon View Post
    Hard to say who is more polarizing.....Bernie or Jon B......
    I’ve bought four new ACR’s from Bernie over the years and never had an issue. Always done via email and phone. Can’t speak for VE now as they are just used cars and a lot of expensive exotics but I can truthfully say I have always got the best prices from him. MUCH better than the other “big time” dealers. I always had a reasonable offering price and reasonable trade in offer in my mind and we seldom negotiated more than a couple of emails. Key word is reasonable I think....not ludicrously low. Just my experience.
    2014 Stryker Green GTS Viper (every option!) all carbon fiber interior and TA exterior, 2014 Range Rover Aintree green Autobiography, 2014 White Range Rover Full size (wife) 2005Nissan Xterra Off-road

Enthusiast
    Well for me at least a price did not come up at first. Other than just a cursory ask as to whether they were firm or not on it. I did not drop a low ball or ridiculous number (or any number at all). He was rude from when he picked up the phone. He did not even shake my hand when I left or say goodbye when I stopped by. Just walked off back to his office. Big dickhead in my book. *shrug*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast