Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 137
  1. #101
    OK...so in this thread you have a bunch of guys that will tell you why they joined and how great it all is. Well, thise guys obviously don’t need to be convinced. They are already members so there is that.

    Seems to me like you would have to listen to the people that are not signed up and why....if you care to grow the membership.

    There are probably a bunch of non owners who would sign up (if you could imagine sinking so low to allow someone without a Vin# to join). Then there are 20K + owners that dont care or that dont even know there is a club

  2. #102
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Western Reserve
    Mopar'er no car's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Far enough west of Toledo
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by commandomatt View Post
    OK...so in this thread you have a bunch of guys that will tell you why they joined and how great it all is. Well, thise guys obviously don’t need to be convinced. They are already members so there is that.

    Seems to me like you would have to listen to the people that are not signed up and why....if you care to grow the membership.

    There are probably a bunch of non owners who would sign up (if you could imagine sinking so low to allow someone without a Vin# to join). Then there are 20K + owners that dont care or that dont even know there is a club
    My paragraph was to explain (to the non active members) what goes on in a typical driving season and WHY its great for me. The non active members are typically the ones that join for a season and dont see any benefits of rejoining.


    Sinking so low? Well maybe your are unsure of the meaning of VOA.
    VOA. Viper Owners Association. Emphasis on OWNERS. You should thank the people that run this forum on their free time, they give a LOT more than the $115 you refuse to pay..
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 02-08-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    1 of 7 Stripe Delete Slate Coupe.

  3. #103
    If the VOA, regardless of what the the name implies, would allow non owners to join, even at a lesser level, then you may get more members. Just a thought

    ....and I really think the emphasis is on Viper...without it, what’s the point ?

  4. #104
    Beth Sewell
    VOA National President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    Herrsss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerJRP View Post
    I joined because I've wanted to be a Viper owner for 25+ years, and when I finally realized that dream in spring of 2019, I wanted to support the only club around that provides an active, knowledgeable community for the car, and I happen to get a super cool magazine to read through a few times per year. Most here can blow $115 in a single night out "just because" and not think twice. $115 yearly to VOA is money well spent IMO.

    That all said... I joined the club in November, and just realized I have not received my member packet, gift, ID cards, or the key fob I ordered...Will need to reach out to the club. I've also not received a single communication from the regional club since joining VOA, nor did I receive a reply from the president of that regional club when I emailed him directly ahead of my purchase last spring. Definitely an area for improvement.

    For those of you that page through your magazine once, and never look at it again...I need a few back issues... VQ 19, 20, and 21. Happy to pay postage if you'd like them out of your way!
    Thank you for joining and rest assured we will look into what is going on with your packet and communications. National has had email issues with anti-spam software rejecting our correspondence but I think it is resolved now. More to come ...
    '08 Venom Red Roadster with ACR aero
    '08 Black with graphite stripe ACRX clone - gone to the great race track in the sky
    '10 White ACRX #18
    '14 White Medusa #1 of 10 w/ ViperExchange Dynamic Suspension

  5. #105
    VOA Member
    since 2014
    Southern California

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    80
    Just some additional feedback: VOA's website is also sure making it hard to join. I tried joining and paying multiple times (like 5+ times) but continue to get this error:

    Sorry, your registration failed for the following reason(s): Email address is already in use. Please correct the issue and try again.

    I input my one/only email address. Too bad the page rejects it. The page also tries to pump the price of joining by auto adding items. So maybe it would help a bit to clean up that page? As an owner who wants to join I still can't.

  6. #106
    Regional Secretary
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Web Site Committee
    01sapphirebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Western Reserve
    Posts
    2,229
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchdob View Post
    As an owner who wants to join I still can't.

    If you have questions or need assistance with registration or any member benefits, please call:

    (888) 778-1545
    (M-F-8:30 am to 5 pm EST)


    Give HQ a call. They should be able to sign you up over the phone.
    '01 Sapphire RT/10. '08 Snakeskin Green Vert. "H" spokes, Grey/Black interior, Graphite bezels, NAV, Full Belanger exhaust w/ Hi-Flows, ARROW PCM and Quaife rear end with 3.55's. http://www.westernreservevipers.com

  7. #107
    VOA Member
    since 2014
    Southern California

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    80
    I understand and will do.... but the point is, VOA is sure not making joining easy. Time to take a look for updating the webpage. It's really not rocket science and the cost should be minimal as compared to potential loses by people wanting to join getting frustrated and walking away (as I almost did instead of writing).

  8. #108
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Western Reserve
    Mopar'er no car's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Far enough west of Toledo
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by commandomatt View Post
    If the VOA, regardless of what the the name implies, would allow non owners to join, even at a lesser level, then you may get more members. Just a thought

    ....and I really think the emphasis is on Viper...without it, what’s the point ?
    What the name implies? WTF? Now you want to argue the meaning and make up of the VOA....SMH.
    The emphasis IS on the car. For some reason you dont understand the actual meaning of VOA. When I said emphasis I was trying to explain to you that by design this is an owners group. Nice job of trying to construe my words..
    OWNERS ASSOCIATION. I'm quite sure the meaning of VOA was known when you clicked to join the forum.

    Why would someone want to pay money to be a part of an owners group without being an owner? This makes no sense at all to me. There were Ram srt10 guys that were trying to push the VOA to give them full memberships, this was before I had a Viper, I though that was silly, but this just takes the cake...
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 02-09-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    1 of 7 Stripe Delete Slate Coupe.

  9. #109
    Beth Sewell
    VOA National President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    Herrsss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchdob View Post
    Just some additional feedback: VOA's website is also sure making it hard to join. I tried joining and paying multiple times (like 5+ times) but continue to get this error:

    Sorry, your registration failed for the following reason(s): Email address is already in use. Please correct the issue and try again.

    I input my one/only email address. Too bad the page rejects it. The page also tries to pump the price of joining by auto adding items. So maybe it would help a bit to clean up that page? As an owner who wants to join I still can't.
    I looked your handle up in the database and I see you as an expired member which is why it would not let you join as a new member. I have pm'd you with your membership number so you should be able to renew with no problems. I'll ask the webmaster look into the "auto add" items as it should make them available if a new member wants to buy them but not automatically add them to the registration.
    '08 Venom Red Roadster with ACR aero
    '08 Black with graphite stripe ACRX clone - gone to the great race track in the sky
    '10 White ACRX #18
    '14 White Medusa #1 of 10 w/ ViperExchange Dynamic Suspension

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar'er no car View Post
    What the name implies? WTF? Now you want to argue the meaning and make up of the VOA....SMH.
    The emphasis IS on the car. For some reason you dont understand the actual meaning of VOA. When I said emphasis I was trying to explain to you that by design this is an owners group. Nice job of trying to construe my words..
    OWNERS ASSOCIATION. I'm quite sure the meaning of VOA was known when you clicked to join the forum.

    Why would someone want to pay money to be a part of an owners group without being an owner? This makes no sense at all to me. There were Ram srt10 guys that were trying to push the VOA to give them full memberships, this was before I had a Viper, I though that was silly, but this just takes the cake...
    Doesn't surprise me that you don't understand what I am trying to say and that it doesn't make sense to you. It requires thinking outside the box

    I am sure there would be some people who would sign up just to get the magazine, some trinkets and be members. Probably quite a few out there planning on getting a car sooner or later. It is a dream car after all. It's a way to increase the membership if that is a goal for the club.

    You cant understand why anyone would want to be a member without being an owner yet then you mention that the truck guys wanted to be members. So there you have it. Goes to show they are out there

    If this approach is out of the question, then that's fine, I really don't care

    ...and just so you know (as I mentioned before in this thread), I was a member back in 2013 and didn't renew since the membership perks didn't add any value to me for reasons I brought up

  11. #111
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Western Reserve
    Mopar'er no car's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Far enough west of Toledo
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by commandomatt View Post
    Doesn't surprise me that you don't understand what I am trying to say and that it doesn't make sense to you. It requires thinking outside the box

    I am sure there would be some people who would sign up just to get the magazine, some trinkets and be members. Probably quite a few out there planning on getting a car sooner or later. It is a dream car after all. It's a way to increase the membership if that is a goal for the club.

    You cant understand why anyone would want to be a member without being an owner yet then you mention that the truck guys wanted to be members. So there you have it. Goes to show they are out there

    If this approach is out of the question, then that's fine, I really don't care

    ...and just so you know (as I mentioned before in this thread), I was a member back in 2013 and didn't renew since the membership perks didn't add any value to me for reasons I brought up
    You have some mental issues, good luck with that....Have a great day!!
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 02-09-2020 at 05:54 PM.
    1 of 7 Stripe Delete Slate Coupe.

  12. #112
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    theviper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    435
    I own multiple Vipers and don't ever plan on not owning at least one. But I am curious, what happens when a Viper owner is no longer an owner of a Viper? Can they still be a part of the VOA since they are no longer owners? If so, what can't other enthusiasts joint the club who want to be owners but cannot due to logistics, finances, etc?

  13. #113
    Regional Secretary
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Western Reserve
    Web Site Committee
    01sapphirebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Western Reserve
    Posts
    2,229
    Quote Originally Posted by theviper View Post
    I own multiple Vipers and don't ever plan on not owning at least one. But I am curious, what happens when a Viper owner is no longer an owner of a Viper? Can they still be a part of the VOA since they are no longer owners? If so, what can't other enthusiasts joint the club who want to be owners but cannot due to logistics, finances, etc?
    If they don't own a car I don't believe they can be a member of the VOA. However, the region they were a part of may have an associate membership and could choose to go that route.
    '01 Sapphire RT/10. '08 Snakeskin Green Vert. "H" spokes, Grey/Black interior, Graphite bezels, NAV, Full Belanger exhaust w/ Hi-Flows, ARROW PCM and Quaife rear end with 3.55's. http://www.westernreservevipers.com

  14. #114
    Regional Secretary
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Carolinas
    braunstein82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cameron, NC
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by theviper View Post
    I own multiple Vipers and don't ever plan on not owning at least one. But I am curious, what happens when a Viper owner is no longer an owner of a Viper? Can they still be a part of the VOA since they are no longer owners? If so, what can't other enthusiasts joint the club who want to be owners but cannot due to logistics, finances, etc?
    At the moment they can't technically rejoin the national but really all they have to do really is hit renew, car info is already in from previous year, JS. However regional can do what they want.
    Example, in Carolinas we have an associate membership for past/current renewing members that moved to a different kind of car but loved the club and want to still be apart of it. Its half the cost I think. It allows them all take part in all the local events just as if they were full members. They just don't get the magazine, badges, or national offered benefits like nve.

    As for the topic of national allowing non owners to Joi , I personally don't think it makes sense unless maybe a past owner. However I always thought the viper trucks should be able to join. I get, understand and respect everyones argument on it. But it's still very limited and has the heartbeat of a viper (motor, badging,misc parts). Plus it would only help grow the club. Which will get harder and harder since neither are in production anymore.

    Really this is just my opinion if it has a viper motor or viper vin it should be allowed. Example, those couple motorcycle with a viper motor, the s2000 with the viper motor, the mustang with the viper motor. They all have love and heart of a viper. Again just my opinion.

  15. #115
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Northern California

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,327
    Interesting thread.
    I think once a Viper owner, always a Viper owner, even if you don't have one at the moment.

    So how about if you joined the club while owning a Viper and then sell the car, you can still stay part of the club for as long as you want as long as you never miss paying your yearly membership dues? Does it really matter if you don't bring a Viper to a club meeting or social gathering? For "club runs" you have to have a Viper but for all other gatherings is it really necessary?

    Because of logistics and traffic of where I live in respect to where most Norcal meetings and events are held, if I were to attend a VOA meeting or gathering, I wouldn't be driving my Viper. Driving a Viper in 3 hours of stop and go-like traffic on a hot summer day is not my idea of "club fun"....I'll just arrive in my comfy SUV with air conditioned seats. If there is a club meeting and it's pouring rain or snowing, most would probably prefer not to drive their Viper in those conditions. So what is the difference if you arrive in a Viper or not? It's the people that make the club, not the car. The car is just the spark, but without the fuel of the members the club would just fizzle out.

    Owning a Viper is like being in the Mob.........
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0

  16. #116
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Western Reserve
    Mopar'er no car's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Far enough west of Toledo
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackAire View Post
    Interesting thread.
    I think once a Viper owner, always a Viper owner, even if you don't have one at the moment.

    So how about if you joined the club while owning a Viper and then sell the car, you can still stay part of the club for as long as you want as long as you never miss paying your yearly membership dues? Does it really matter if you don't bring a Viper to a club meeting or social gathering? For "club runs" you have to have a Viper but for all other gatherings is it really necessary?

    Because of logistics and traffic of where I live in respect to where most Norcal meetings and events are held, if I were to attend a VOA meeting or gathering, I wouldn't be driving my Viper. Driving a Viper in 3 hours of stop and go-like traffic on a hot summer day is not my idea of "club fun"....I'll just arrive in my comfy SUV with air conditioned seats. If there is a club meeting and it's pouring rain or snowing, most would probably prefer not to drive their Viper in those conditions. So what is the difference if you arrive in a Viper or not? It's the people that make the club, not the car. The car is just the spark, but without the fuel of the members the club would just fizzle out.

    Owning a Viper is like being in the Mob.........
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0
    I'm no less than 2 hrs away from ALL our reigons events as I'm kinda out of the reigons "boundries". However I'm lucky I dont run into much traffic and most of the 3-4-5 hr drives are right down the Turnpike or Interstate.

    I don't think it's at ALL out of line not bringing the Viper, when it's a far drive or you HAVE to wear the new off a car you just bought...l0l. Sure, I'm still going to give the guy a hard time for not driving HIS/HER Viper, but that's just in good fun and not serious. Its normally worth the drive as when I dont bring the Viper it's just not the same....
    Last edited by Mopar'er no car; 02-12-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    1 of 7 Stripe Delete Slate Coupe.

  17. #117
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2019
    Northern California
    ACR-ISH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchdob View Post
    I understand and will do.... but the point is, VOA is sure not making joining easy. Time to take a look for updating the webpage. It's really not rocket science and the cost should be minimal as compared to potential loses by people wanting to join getting frustrated and walking away (as I almost did instead of writing).
    Looks like you used to be a member. Got that resolved. So to clarify: do you still think user error is causing people not to join...? Seems your issue was an isolated one... Did you forget you used to be a member? Interesting indeed!

    So with that figured out, looks like it'll be easy to join ASAP!
    Northern CA VOA Operations Director ****** 2014 SRT Viper - Full APR Aero - BC Racing Coil Overs - Forgeline GA3R-6 - and the list goes on...
    @acr_ish and @fivehundrednorth (dot com) on IG

  18. #118
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2019
    Northern California
    ACR-ISH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by commandomatt View Post
    OK...so in this thread you have a bunch of guys that will tell you why they joined and how great it all is. Well, thise guys obviously don’t need to be convinced. They are already members so there is that.

    Seems to me like you would have to listen to the people that are not signed up and why....if you care to grow the membership.

    There are probably a bunch of non owners who would sign up (if you could imagine sinking so low to allow someone without a Vin# to join). Then there are 20K + owners that dont care or that dont even know there is a club
    Totally get where you're coming from, Matt. I don't think they're trying to CONVINCE, I think it has more to do with sharing the reasons they love the club, in case something they are enjoying about it, is something you didn't know was part of membership. That's all.

    What I hear is: We need to listen more to members and non-members so the club appeals to them. If we ONLY listen to members, we will miss some people who would possibly join. We get that. Good point!

    Without going too far onto a limb, what I'm hearing from members sounds kinda like this: We're all at dinner. It's a public restaurant. We all sat down at a table with a big ass viper logo on it that said "owners". A couple people who don't own them sat down, too, because they may, or are planning too. A ton of food comes out and we all begin snacking. The non-owners are asked to not eat the food, to watch, since they aren't owners, the food isn't for them. No one mentions the non-members, so they snack as well. Enjoy the smorgasbord. Then the bill comes. Who pays?

    I think we've all been down this road. At dinner or drinks with friends or whatever and when the bill comes it seems like everyone kinda wanted to partake, but didn't necessarily want to contribute to the bill. I assume for many who don't wanna chip in... you do the same in that situation... kinda let others take the hit. I get it. But how long can you be around without helping this all stay running before some level of resentment builds?

    If you've been to local events, and met me... I'm the guy who will buy you a beer. Chip in too heavy. Buy some one else something. Pay some one's tab. We're all here for one cause as I think EVERYONE agrees at this point: THE VIPER.

    SO... if we can do something that will help you spend a whopping $115 a year, please let us know. If you're just gonna cruise around enjoying the social atmosphere and we're talking to a brick wall regardless, then we probably don't need your specific input. All of us regional members want to see the club grow and flourish, so if you think you can contribute or have GENUINE ideas on how to grow membership INCLUDING YOUR OWN, we'd love to hear how!

    I don't think there's much we cannot do. And I agree: once and owner, always an owner (even if you forget you used to be!). I'm good with that! But to BEGIN, you need to own. I'm not a McLaren owner (damnit), no matter how badly I want one! (sorry guys!). I hope we can continue to get good feedback and put things in motion.
    Northern CA VOA Operations Director ****** 2014 SRT Viper - Full APR Aero - BC Racing Coil Overs - Forgeline GA3R-6 - and the list goes on...
    @acr_ish and @fivehundrednorth (dot com) on IG

  19. #119
    Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR
    Posts
    2,761
    I dont really work.....I get to PLAY all day talking VIPERs with Viper Owners, Shops, and prospective Viper Owners.

    On any given day, I get about 75-100 emails and/or calls from owners worldwide. [Far More on Mondays.]

    One common misconception I hear is this: "I JUST JOINED THE VOA!"

    But guess what they REALLY did??? 1 common, 1 quite rare:

    -They Joined this VOA FORUM. They swear they are now a club member. Common.

    --They joined VCA. 2-3 last year.



    FYI
    Last edited by JonB ~ PartsRack; 02-10-2020 at 02:36 PM.
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com


  20. #120
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Indiana/Kentucky
    GTS-e's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Racing Capital of the World
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar'er no car View Post
    I'm no less than 2 hrs away from ALL our reigons events as I'm kinda out of the reigons "boundries". However I'm lucky I dont run into much traffic and most of the 3-4-5 hr drives are right down the Turnpike or Interstate.

    I don't think it's at ALL out of line not bringing the Viper, when it's a far drive or you HAVE to wear the new off a car you just bought...l0l. Sure, I'm still going to give the guy a hard time for not driving HIS Viper, but that's just in good fun and not serious. Its normally worth the drive as when I dont bring the Viper it's just not the same....
    I assume you do not have any females in your club given the reference?!

  21. #121
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Blair, Nebraska
    Posts
    3,183
    I have to agree with Jon B. as over the years we have gotten tons of calls on parts, labor, sales from folks who say they are members and all they have done is sign into the Forum. It is even apparent when an individual signs in as a new member , and that person is almost always just a Viper owner or interested party who signs into the Forum. This is a very open Forum, unlike the majority out there, and non VOA members are given a lot of latitude that is often not allowed elsewhere, but the issue here should be very simple in my mind........if you own a Viper it is in your best interest to be a member.

    The reasons are really simple:

    1. Repository for help and tech advice for a vehicle no longer made
    2. Suppliers, sponsors, manufacturers, etc. that still offer items or have improved items for the Viper.
    3. Comraderie , whether at functions or on this very site.

    The argument is simple, even without the events, the magazine, etc. why are you so unwilling to pay a measly $115 to support this Encyclopedia of Knowledge as well as free help given by so many members , who feel a kinship?

    Clubs can never be everything for everyone , but it seems almost hypocritical to say one is getting nothing out of VOA ( as an enthusiast ) when you glance below their name and they have hundreds or thousands of replies. Seems they are getting something out of the information the Club provides and yet are unwilling to pay to play. Cmon, sign in ( and call if you have problems because the young lady who answers is super welcoming, polite and helpful ), because having fellow Viper owners , companies and tech expertise there are your fingertips should be worth a nights out at the bar or restaurant with a significant other??!!
    Concierge Coordinator for Luxury and Performance Vehicles within the Woodhouse Auto Family ( now 18 Stores ) Yep, I am still working , ha,ha!!

  22. #122
    VOA Member
    since 2014
    Southern California

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    ( and call if you have problems because the young lady who answers is super welcoming, polite and helpful ), because having fellow Viper owners , companies and tech expertise there are your fingertips should be worth a nights out at the bar or restaurant with a significant other??!!
    Much thanks for all the help (from "the young lady who answers") as I finally was able to renew. She was awesome and kind. As a Viper owner I feel privileged to be a member, to gain all the knowledge that I've gained thru VOA and this forum.... and the have access to people such as Jon B, Bill, Mr. Cragin (sorry Dan for insulting you) and all the others.

  23. #123
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2019
    Northern California
    ACR-ISH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Northern CA
    Posts
    615
    Make sure you get your contributing member badge! Welcome back!

    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Northern CA VOA Operations Director ****** 2014 SRT Viper - Full APR Aero - BC Racing Coil Overs - Forgeline GA3R-6 - and the list goes on...
    @acr_ish and @fivehundrednorth (dot com) on IG

  24. #124
    Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR
    Posts
    2,761
    I think Mamba Members who paid +$35, and who then received $300-off the cost of NVE, [an +850% ROI,] should get a special recognition /designation: "MAMBERS"

    MBraunstein82, you are a MAMBER ! [Any other investment advice?]
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com


  25. #125
    Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR
    Posts
    2,761
    Quote Originally Posted by ACR-ISH View Post
    Make sure you get your contributing member badge! Welcome back! ........
    Mitch, you will receive a "Welcome" VOA Email very soon, with Region info, contacts and benefits. In there, I hope the VOA provides a mention and a link to your Paid Sponsors.


    Quote Originally Posted by mitchdob View Post
    Much thanks for all the help (from "the young lady who answers") as I finally was able to renew. She was awesome and kind. As a Viper owner I feel privileged to be a member, to gain all the knowledge that I've gained thru VOA and this forum.... and the have access to people such as Jon B, Bill, Mr. Cragin (sorry Dan for insulting you) and all the others.
    Last edited by JonB ~ PartsRack; 02-11-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com



 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •