Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    New rear bulkhead design NO SUB

    Carpet/foam. The Factory rear never seemed correct after the roll bar install. The bar is designed around the hardtop. Still in work.
    IMG_0290.jpg
    You can teach a dog to fetch, therefore you teach a potato to dance! “Amazingly Bad Analogy”

  2. #2
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Central North Florida
    LATAMUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tampa / Kuwait
    Posts
    717
    Nice mod, shave some weight and still keep that finished look, not over the top racecar.

    I'm selling a Carbon Fiber hardtop if you're interested.
    03 vert, 04 coupe, 06 vert, 08 coupe, ACRX #33

  3. #3
    Shoot me a PM and some pics. I can drive downed pick it up...

    Quote Originally Posted by LATAMUD View Post
    Nice mod, shave some weight and still keep that finished look, not over the top racecar.

    I'm selling a Carbon Fiber hardtop if you're interested.
    You can teach a dog to fetch, therefore you teach a potato to dance! “Amazingly Bad Analogy”

  4. #4
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Central North Florida
    LATAMUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tampa / Kuwait
    Posts
    717
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyl View Post
    Shoot me a PM and some pics. I can drive downed pick it up...
    I'll find some snaps of it. I'm not home until April, assuming the travel ban gets lifted.
    03 vert, 04 coupe, 06 vert, 08 coupe, ACRX #33

  5. #5
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Central North Florida
    LATAMUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tampa / Kuwait
    Posts
    717
    I don't have many photos of it, I bought the car a couple years ago in pieces, put it back together that summer, and deployed. I stopped the hardtop in my office before I left and it's been there under a blanket ever since.

    FB_IMG_1585133290364.jpg
    03 vert, 04 coupe, 06 vert, 08 coupe, ACRX #33

  6. #6
    When you get back contact me. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LATAMUD View Post
    I don't have many photos of it, I bought the car a couple years ago in pieces, put it back together that summer, and deployed. I stopped the hardtop in my office before I left and it's been there under a blanket ever since.

    FB_IMG_1585133290364.jpg
    You can teach a dog to fetch, therefore you teach a potato to dance! “Amazingly Bad Analogy”

  7. #7
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    116
    That top looks great. Autoform?

  8. #8
    Still have the top for sale?

  9. #9
    Enthusiast ky13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    Posts
    258
    Love those wheels LATAMUD!
    2004 SRT10 Convertible

    kritchie@redhat.com

  10. #10
    Enthusiast Redx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheme1985 View Post
    That top looks great. Autoform?
    Chase lautenbachs(sp?) old car, Looks like a vipair one. I have as far as i know the only carbon autofom made.

    Pokeyl, which rollbar is that?

  11. #11
    RPM better pic
    20200410_165412.jpg
    You can teach a dog to fetch, therefore you teach a potato to dance! “Amazingly Bad Analogy”


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •