Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RT SERPENT View Post
    LOL! Nope. Just very old faded pavement with a few patches. Good news is the track is looking to resurface shortly
    My local track just got resurfaced for the first time in 10 years and lap records are falling quickly so you'll have to go out again soon and break your own record again. Shoot for 56's with the new surface....

Oh and congrats!
    Blake

2016 1 of 1 Viper GTC Prefix 9.0 Stroker Stage 2 Arrow

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Minnesota
    Awesome job out there, Russ. I'm glad I was there to see it. From a track worker's perspective, it was very interesting to watch the reactions once your lap times started dropping. The fastest drivers knew after only a couple sessions who was going to come out at the top. I think my favorite part about the entire experience was that at some point the Timing and Scoring guys were starting to call out the Viper's lap times over the radio. I've been helping out for a few years now, and I have never seen that before, so we all knew how big this was.

As a fellow racer, and one who was almost starting to believe I was fast out there, much respect!! When I went for a ride along with you, I knew that car was going to break some hearts in no time.

When I started bringing the GTS out there in 2016, all eyes were on me, and they probably expected a bit more. It took a few years of tightening the loose nut behind the wheel, but I eventually climbed up near the top of the pack. I am more than happy to get kicked back a spot by a superior Viper and a helluva driver, in a sea full of fast Chevys.

Dason
    First it was a '95 RT/10, then came the '01 GTS. Now it's a '14 GTS. They say the third time's the charm, I have to agree.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota

Awesome to hear Russ! I look forward to meeting up with you again in 2021! It’s been too long!
    And you too Dason! You Canadians are a blast to hang out with
    2009 SSG ACR Hardcore 1 of 1 before it was cool
    2017 SSG ACR-eXtreme 1 of 1 after it was cool

Member #111

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRucrazy View Post
    Awesome to hear Russ! I look forward to meeting up with you again in 2021! It’s been too long!
    And you too Dason! You Canadians are a blast to hang out with
    Thanks man! It kills me that we were locked out from you guys this entire season. Next year HAS to be better.
    Last edited by Rare Snake; 3 Days Ago at 11:02 AM.
    First it was a '95 RT/10, then came the '01 GTS. Now it's a '14 GTS. They say the third time's the charm, I have to agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12