Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    VOA Member
    since 2020
    Northern California
    New2Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    35

    Anyone know the G4 ACR Stripes measurement

    Anyone know the G4 ACR Stripes measurement? Thinking of getting stripes on my G4 ACR.

  2. #2
    If you're looking for then in vinyl these guys have some ACR vinyl strips.

    Mod Note: I'm newer here so if this company is some sort of drama or issues here please feel free to remove the link.

    https://theviperstore.com/Viper4_Pro...l_Graphics.htm

  3. #3
    2010 has different t stripes than 08-09.

  4. #4
    VOA Member
    since 2017
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    SilverACR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    586
    Are you looking for the duel stripes or the Tri color with driver stripe?
    2010 ACR absolutely stock... well... kind of

  5. #5
    VOA Member
    since 2020
    Northern California
    New2Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerMan426 View Post
    If you're looking for then in vinyl these guys have some ACR vinyl strips.

    Mod Note: I'm newer here so if this company is some sort of drama or issues here please feel free to remove the link.

    https://theviperstore.com/Viper4_Pro...l_Graphics.htm
    Thank you but I am looking for ACR stripe.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Venom View Post
    Thank you but I am looking for ACR stripe.
    So if the strip package at the bottom of the page I linked isn’t what you’re looking for I have no clue what you’re talking about and I have an ACR with a drivers stripe.

  7. #7
    VOA Member
    since 2020
    Northern California
    New2Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverACR View Post
    Are you looking for the duel stripes or the Tri color with driver stripe?
    I am looking for ACR stripe. Thanks guys

  8. #8
    VOA Member
    since 2020
    Northern California
    New2Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by commandomatt View Post
    2010 has different t stripes than 08-09.
    Sorry I should've provided more details. I am looking for 08 ACR stripe.
    Thank you

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Venom View Post
    I am looking for ACR stripe. Thanks guys
    There’s really no such thing as “acr stripe” at least according to the window sticker that came with my car...but is this what you’re talking about?

    https://theviperstore.com/Pictures_V...R_Graphics.htm

  10. #10
    VOA Member
    since 2020
    Northern California
    New2Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerMan426 View Post
    So if the strip package at the bottom of the page I linked isn’t what you’re looking for I have no clue what you’re talking about and I have an ACR with a drivers stripe.
    That is exactly what I am looking for, they do'nt show measurements at Viper store.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Venom View Post
    That is exactly what I am looking for, they do'nt show measurements at Viper store.
    Could always email them. They where pretty nice guys when I called about a part for my RAM SRT. They didn’t have the part I need but tried to help as best they could. They also might tell you to just order their kit lol.

  12. #12
    VOA Member
    since 2020
    Northern California
    New2Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerMan426 View Post
    There’s really no such thing as “acr stripe” at least according to the window sticker that came with my car...but is this what you’re talking about?

    https://theviperstore.com/Pictures_V...R_Graphics.htm
    Yes - Viper store shows it as 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR Style Hood Stripe but no measurements

  13. #13
    VOA Member
    since 2020
    Northern California
    New2Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerMan426 View Post
    Could always email them. They where pretty nice guys when I called about a part for my RAM SRT. They didn’t have the part I need but tried to help as best they could. They also might tell you to just order their kit lol.
    I did already. No response - I will call next. Since you have the ACR stripe, If you have a moment perhaps you can share the actual measurements (if thats ok with you?)

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Venom View Post
    I did already. No response - I will call next. Since you have the ACR stripe, If you have a moment perhaps you can share the actual measurements (if thats ok with you?)
    I have a 2010 and I thought someone said that has a different size than your 08...idk

  15. #15
    VOA Member
    since 2020
    Northern California
    New2Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Danville, CA
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerMan426 View Post
    I have a 2010 and I thought someone said that has a different size than your 08...idk
    No the ACR stripe is exactly the same except the Voodoo.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerMan426 View Post
    I have a 2010 and I thought someone said that has a different size than your 08...idk
    The dual stripes (ACR, coupe and vert) are very different on the 2010 cars than on the 08 and 09.
    Last edited by commandomatt; 3 Days Ago at 10:19 PM.

  17. #17
    VOA Member
    since 2017
    Illinois (IL/WI & Other)
    SilverACR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    586
    The only ACR only stripe is the driver stripe that is a painted stripe from the front lip to the trunk lid. This stripe is the same on ACRs through all of the gen 4s. There are dual stripe cars that you could get in both ACR and no ACRs. I have measurements for the driver stripe if that’s what you’re looking for. The voodoo was the same stripe just not red.
    2010 ACR absolutely stock... well... kind of

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverACR View Post
    The voodoo was the same stripe just not red.
    I mean there are several that didn't use red, the strip color was an option I believe. The one on mine is blue.

    OP looks like found your match on getting some measurements!

  19. #19
    IMG_1216.jpg
    The stripe appears to be 4.75" wide on my 08 ACR. Hope this helps.

  20. #20
    The dual painted stripes on 2010 ACR's taper from front (thinnest part of the stripes) to trunk (widest part of the stripes). There is no such thing as an "ACR stripe" per se, since there are multiple different stripes that have been on Gen IV ACR's.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbisonACR View Post
    There is no such thing as an "ACR stripe".
    What he said !!


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •