Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    VA/MD/DC/DE

Viper Team Genius Idea

Last night, I went to a "cruise in" in Alexandria, VA.

Not many people showed up in the 40 degree weather. I am not sure why. No snow. No salt.

Plus, I discovered this feature the Viper Team created that allows warmth to fill the cabin (see picture).

Who else uses this unique feature to drive in cooler temperatures?

Hibernations without snow and or salt is for Mustang owners (There, I said it).

Heat.JPG
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Hilton Head Concours 2019, Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2019/2020/2021, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    GT2 Owners Group
    Hagerty Coordinator

Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    I use that feature all the time when I Go Topless...............lol !
    White Mamba ,

Wait until you get to the next Gen and they figured out how to make each side of the cabin a slightly different different temp.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerMan426 View Post
    Wait until you get to the next Gen and they figured out how to make each side of the cabin a slightly different different temp.
    I can only be in one side at a time
    Brian
    99 ACR

Coordinator - Hilton Head Concours 2019, Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2019/2020/2021, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    GT2 Owners Group
    Hagerty Coordinator

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    WV/PA
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerMan426 View Post
    I always laugh when I'm driving someone and they adjust their side like, two degrees different. Like really? You can feel that?

Historically, the climate control systems of old were the pinnacle of design. No motors, no sensors, no complexity. Just cables for the occupants to direct the air, and a simple dial that allows you to directly change the temperature of the air that's coming out of the vents. No computer battling to keep the temperature at a set temp. It would probably save manufacturers billions of dollars to go back to the three dial controls.
    TA 37/93. 61,111 miles.
    IG: @platinumgrille
    • There is no slash in "TA", unless you're from Canada.
    • Every thread you start is useless without photos.
    • Always post photos when asking questions, and learn to orient them correctly.
    • Do not start a thread that only contains a link to another site. Copy the article and tell us what's up.
    • Use the search function before starting a thread.
    • Joining the forums just to get help and then never coming back is low class. Join and stay!

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Savage View Post
    I always laugh when I'm driving someone and they adjust their side like, two degrees different. Like really? You can feel that?

Historically, the climate control systems of old were the pinnacle of design. No motors, no sensors, no complexity. Just cables for the occupants to direct the air, and a simple dial that allows you to directly change the temperature of the air that's coming out of the vents. No computer battling to keep the temperature at a set temp. It would probably save manufacturers billions of dollars to go back to the three dial controls.
    Yes - and when the chip malfunctions on the board needed to modulate temperature, the car probably can't be started...
    Brian
    99 ACR

GT2 Owners Group
    Hagerty Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Viperenvy View Post
    Not many people showed up in the 40 degree weather. I am not sure why. No snow. No salt.
    No traction either.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperJon View Post
    No traction either.
    Interesting - didn't feel my 98 lose traction at all. No traction control either - pure analog driver's car...
    Brian
    99 ACR

GT2 Owners Group
    Hagerty Coordinator