Need help tracking down my fathers old 2004 viper

Hello everyone on this forum i hope you're all in good health while reading this. I've come on here to ask for a little bit of help. My father owned a 2004 dodge viper for about 11 years and then traded it in for a new car. That was the car that got me into cars and was my dream car for all those years. He traded it in 2016 and since then i've been looking for it. I recently found the original window sticker for it and found the VIN number. Sadly enough whoever ended up buying it crashed the car, and it was sold at a COPART auction in Knoxville, Tennessee. https://www.copart.com/lot/31960100/...0-tn-knoxville. Now i know this is a really long shot but if anyone knows whoever owns the car or has an idea, and or comes upon a listing of it please let me know. I would love to find it again and make an offer to get the car back. Thank you everyone for taking the time reading this. I wish you all a good day.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    VA/MD/DC/DE
    Run the VIN and see what city, state it may reside by registration. That will narrow down the potential search.
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Hilton Head Concours 2019, Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2019/2020/2021, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    GT2 Owners Group
    Hagerty Coordinator

I did run the vin and it says it was sold in Madisonville, Tennessee. After that there isn't much to go on.

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Try a PM to 1tony1 as he lives in that general area...and, likely knows most of the Viper owners. Good luck !!
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.

Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-Indy View Post
    Try a PM to 1tony1 as he lives in that general area...and, likely knows most of the Viper owners. Good luck !!
    do you have any other way to contact him? It says he hasn't been active since 2016.

Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Bho View Post
    do you have any other way to contact him? It says he hasn't been active since 2016.
    Go to his profile and you’ll find his email there ...
    Good Luck !
    White Mamba ,

Might ask http://x2builders.com/ if they bought it. I know they used to pick up a lot of those cars for parts.
    As long as it is not yellow.