Enthusiast

An amazing way to

Fix the infamous plastic flimsy piece on door panel. Simply use a plastic welder, aka “ solder iron” and couple that with wire mesh and you have a rock solid piece again. I got the kit off of Amazon and it is awesome. In the picture you will see the wire mesh. The kit comes with plastic strips to melt it altogether. It will then be saned down with a Dremel to make it smooth. Not the prettiest but it isn’t even scene. I will have final pics when my project of gutting and redoing my interior is over with. Seriously, this “welder” is great! Many other uses as well.
    62E60812-ED4D-4C76-A0BE-67212264CE7A.jpg

Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    Problem with the original trim is the metal inside it that separates and cracks down the whole length.

I have 2 sets left of reproduction trim that are improved over factory .....
    Feel free to pm me if you need new trim.
    Last edited by J TNT; 11-28-2020 at 07:40 AM.
    White Mamba ,

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post
    Problem with the original trim is the metal inside it that separates and cracks down the whole length.

I have 2 sets left of reproduction trim that are improved over factory .....
    Feel free to pm me if you need new trim.
    I want to buy those so bad but unfortunately I am on a slight budget. Hopefully these don’t break that much but atleast hold up until Li can afford those. Problem is I just bought a hellcat as well and that cut into my expenses. I know your product is legit and hopefully you will be doing another run next year

Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper4Life View Post
    I want to buy those so bad but unfortunately I am on a slight budget. Hopefully these don’t break that much but atleast hold up until Li can afford those. Problem is I just bought a hellcat as well and that cut into my expenses. I know your product is legit and hopefully you will be doing another run next year

No problem and Thanks for the kind words .
    I'll do one run in 2021 so yes it can be an option for you if you need them .

Jay
    White Mamba ,

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post

No problem and Thanks for the kind words .
    I'll do one run in 2021 so yes it can be an option for you if you need them .

Jay
    That is great to hear! I will definitely getting that next round.