Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Beach Park
    Posts
    109

    An amazing way to

    Fix the infamous plastic flimsy piece on door panel. Simply use a plastic welder, aka “ solder iron” and couple that with wire mesh and you have a rock solid piece again. I got the kit off of Amazon and it is awesome. In the picture you will see the wire mesh. The kit comes with plastic strips to melt it altogether. It will then be saned down with a Dremel to make it smooth. Not the prettiest but it isn’t even scene. I will have final pics when my project of gutting and redoing my interior is over with. Seriously, this “welder” is great! Many other uses as well.
    62E60812-ED4D-4C76-A0BE-67212264CE7A.jpg

  2. #2
    Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    J TNT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Ontario,MCVO,PA,OH
    Posts
    2,380
    Problem with the original trim is the metal inside it that separates and cracks down the whole length.

    I have 2 sets left of reproduction trim that are improved over factory .....
    Feel free to pm me if you need new trim.
    Last edited by J TNT; 11-28-2020 at 07:40 AM.
    White Mamba ,

  3. #3
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Beach Park
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post
    Problem with the original trim is the metal inside it that separates and cracks down the whole length.

    I have 2 sets left of reproduction trim that are improved over factory .....
    Feel free to pm me if you need new trim.
    I want to buy those so bad but unfortunately I am on a slight budget. Hopefully these don’t break that much but atleast hold up until Li can afford those. Problem is I just bought a hellcat as well and that cut into my expenses. I know your product is legit and hopefully you will be doing another run next year

  4. #4
    Regional Director
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Ontario
    J TNT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Ontario,MCVO,PA,OH
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper4Life View Post
    I want to buy those so bad but unfortunately I am on a slight budget. Hopefully these don’t break that much but atleast hold up until Li can afford those. Problem is I just bought a hellcat as well and that cut into my expenses. I know your product is legit and hopefully you will be doing another run next year

    No problem and Thanks for the kind words .
    I'll do one run in 2021 so yes it can be an option for you if you need them .

    Jay
    White Mamba ,

  5. #5
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Beach Park
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by J TNT View Post

    No problem and Thanks for the kind words .
    I'll do one run in 2021 so yes it can be an option for you if you need them .

    Jay
    That is great to hear! I will definitely getting that next round.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •