Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    United Kingdom

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9

    Corona refund 21 international

    Hi, do we have a deadline till we will have to cancel the event if we are still not allowed to enter US from Europe???
    Oliver

  2. #2
    Regional Vice President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    VIPER BAZ UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Royal England
    Posts
    703
    Speak to Beth direct unfortunately I had to cancel yesterday along with other UK members as we cant travel and still in full lockdown..
    Support Tators Garage
    09 solid white HardCore ACR
    Baz

  3. #3
    Beth Perry Sewell
    VOA National President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston
    Herrsss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    939
    Guys you have until Jan 20th to cancel which probably doesn't help your timeline but if things change in the next month or 2 you probably can re-register. Sorry for the situation but we have to lock down the cancellations since we have signed contracts and deposits down with all the venues that we cannot recover unless there's another nationwide lockdown.

    Right now Miami is open for business and the venues are eagerly awaiting our arrival!
    '08 Venom Red Roadster with ACR aero
    '10 White ACRX #18
    '14 White Medusa #1 of 10 w/ ViperExchange Dynamic Suspension

  4. #4
    Regional President
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    United Kingdom
    Fatboy 18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South of London, Surrey
    Posts
    7,245
    HI Oliver, sadly All UK VOA members have cancelled now due to travel restrictions and rules about self isolation upon return.

  5. #5
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    NY/CT
    ACR Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,234
    Hope things change and you guys can make it . Wont be the same with out our cross the pond brothers . Especially my baby's step dad Baz
    Ontrackinsurance.com

  6. #6
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    United Kingdom

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    9
    Thank you all for your answers!!!
    Sadly we have to cancel now and look what’s going to happen then:-((

  7. #7
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    New England

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    RHODE ISLAND
    Posts
    36
    im still going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04 Viper Mamba RSI 1500hp E85 10.3 @ 158 MPH 2.00 60' MT Drag Radials
    05 Viper SRT10

  8. #8
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    New England

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by RI-Viper View Post
    im still going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Represent!!!
    On the fence here......

  9. #9
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Central North Florida
    LATAMUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tampa / Kuwait
    Posts
    786
    I sent an email, I have to cancel too because I’m not going to be able to travel to the US. Is there a specific way to cancel? I’m so disappointed, not a good day over here. Miss you all.
    03 vert, 04 coupe, 06 vert, 08 coupe, ACRX #33


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •