Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Ontario

Calling All Ontario Track Enthusiasts

The Viper Club Of Ontario has put together a great 2021 Track Program for Viper owners of all skill levels!

-8 days and 3 great tracks including the iconic Mosport Grand Prix Track

-Lapping, track schools, in-car instruction (in-car pending health guidelines)

-Novice, Intermediate, Advanced and Race License skill levels

-Club event pricing and rebates to get you on track!

Canadian Tire Motorsports Park Grand Prix track (aka Mosport, fastest track in North America)...5 lapping days!

Mosport's Driver Development Track...2 school and lapping days!

Toronto Motorsports Park...1 lapping day, possibly 2!

Contact Bruce at vcotracks@gmail.com for full details and to join the fun!
    Last edited by Bruce H.; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:35 PM.
    2014 SRT Black TA, 69,000 kms. Last of the 159 built. Thanks to Ralph and Team Viper for an incredible Viper!
    2019 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 19,000 kms.

Wow! Big season!!! Put your tire guy on speed dial, Bruce!!!
    2015 TA 2.0 Venom Black. 2001 Sapphire Blue Roadster SOLD, 1994 Viper Black Roadster SOLD

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Ontario
    Hey Doug, we're just trying to keep up with all the track action you'll be organizing in Alberta!

This track has it all...and it loves Vipers! Tight and hi-speed corners...some blind, 100+ foot elevation change, and long back straight good for 150+ mph! SRT Motorsports and Ben Keating put all 3 of their GTLM and GTD Vipers on the podium at the IMSA race here in July 2014. Put it on your Bucket List!

Here's an in-Viper video around Mosport's Grand Prix track for those who are not familiar with it.

Last edited by Bruce H.; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:53 PM.
    2014 SRT Black TA, 69,000 kms. Last of the 159 built. Thanks to Ralph and Team Viper for an incredible Viper!

An absolutely world class track. One of the truly great one's.
    2015 TA 2.0 Venom Black. 2001 Sapphire Blue Roadster SOLD, 1994 Viper Black Roadster SOLD

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Minnesota
    If they don't let us Manitobans back into The States soon, I may have to get out and make some Canadian friends. You guys are next door neighbors, but still so damn far away. :/

Dason
    First it was a '95 RT/10, then came the '01 GTS. Now it's a '14 GTS. They say the third time's the charm, I have to agree.

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare Snake View Post
    If they don't let us Manitobans back into The States soon, I may have to get out and make some Canadian friends. You guys are next door neighbors, but still so damn far away. :/

Dason
    We will definitely be inviting other Region members to join us for track days when it's safe to do so. There are excellent accommodations near Mosport, and actually right next to the restaurant we meet at for dinner right after the Mosport track days. We can also look for the opportunity to do book a couple of consecutive days on track for visiting members. The Quebec Region organizes events at two other excellent tracks that are open to other members as well so we could probably help book a week's vacation for out of town VOA members!

We're probably more realistically looking at that sort of planning for 2022 but I'd encourage anyone interested in that sort of planning to contact me so I can see what sort of interest there might be.

Once the border opens again it would be fun for different regions to also meet at Road America, and I'm not sure but I think that might already be a regular event.

Bruce

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce H. View Post
    Hey Doug, we're just trying to keep up with all the track action you'll be organizing in Alberta!

This track has it all...and it loves Vipers! Tight and hi-speed corners...some blind, 100+ foot elevation change, and long back straight good for 150+ mph! SRT Motorsports and Ben Keating put all 3 of their GTLM and GTD Vipers on the podium at the IMSA race here in July 2014. Put it on your Bucket List!

Here's an in-Viper video around Mosport's Grand Prix track for those who are not familiar with it.

Subscribed. lol! Been excited about the new tracks in Alberta for some time. Mosport is a legend I've never been on yet.
    00 RT, Black w/matte black , Roe 10lb charged, GG heads, cam, Borla, M&M, etc
    2017 ACR-E

Enthusiast
    I’m interested! Did a few days at TMP and a number at grand bend but would like to try out other tracks and meet other Viper owners.

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Turla View Post
    I’m interested! Did a few days at TMP and a number at grand bend but would like to try out other tracks and meet other Viper owners.
    Hey Turla,

It would be great to meet, have you join us at the track, and introduce you to the group!

Let me suggest you consider our club's season opener at CTMP's (Mosport) Driver Development Track on May 1st. Both a Performance Driving School and Lapping Only is offered. This in-car video shows that track.

This particular event did not use the normal track layout which includes esses (1a,b,c) and a loop (14,15,16) that you will see have been blocked off with orange cones and identified on this track map showing both the DDT and Grand Prix track layouts at CTMP. https://canadiantiremotorsportpark.c...-silverado-250

You could also join us on the Grand Prix track on May 10th if you prefer.

Local accommodations are available which you might be interested in as you're coming from a distance. Here is the Holiday Inn which is right off Hwy 401 and on route to the track and very close to where we will be having a Covid-safe patio dinner right after the track day. https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpres...X-_-CA-_-YYZBM

Please contact me with your phone number at vcotracks@gmail.com and we can discuss. Our club is also interested in reaching out to all Viper owners in SW Ontario and I'd like to talk to you about that! Thank you.

Bruce

Enthusiast
    Hi Bruce,

Hoping to get wheels, tires and brakes done before then for maximum fun, but will probably come up anyway.

Will email you shortly.

Isif

Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by Turla View Post
    Hi Bruce,

Hoping to get wheels, tires and brakes done before then for maximum fun, but will probably come up anyway.

Will email you shortly.

Isif
    Great chatting today and glad you joined the club! Looking forward to meeting you at the track! Bruce