Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Launch Edition on BaT

Blake

2016 1 of 1 Viper GTC Prefix 9.0 Stroker Stage 2 Arrow

Insane it's already at $92,500.

At this rate, I bet $120k.

Starting to wish I had bought two when I got mine lol.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    hehe, you must have BAT alerts for Vipers! I just posted the same thing, you beat me to it. Mods you can delete mine
    I say $115K, but could be a lot more if two people really want it
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

Anybody else see the 96 GTS pace car go for $55k a couple weeks ago? There were 2 Viper Trucks that recently went for +$65k. As far as this car...............$118k.
    2015 Competition Blue with Graphite Stripes
    Pilot of Comp Coupe Chassis #4 and Chassis # 120

Enthusiast
    crazy to think I almost bought an launch edition for 85k from a stealership two years ago with similar mileage

My guess is 110k to 15k. BAT has a huge audience and no risk, unlike Barret Jackson where they won’t let you put a reserve on your car and you could hit the lottery and go north of 200k or be like the Stryker Red guy who lost his azz at 70k for his Stryker red. Regardless great for our community.
    2020 Land Rover Defender Fuji White HSE P400 full explorer pack! 2020 SVO Range Rover Autobiography Spectral Blue Chromaflair 2014 Stryker Green GTS Viper (every option!) all carbon fiber interior and TA exterior, 2014 Range Rover Aintree green Autobiography,

So.... I'm going to bet high and say $127K. The last 2013 LE car on BaT got more money than it was worth at the time and now the market for Gen 5 cars has increased quite a bit so I'll shoot the moon on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    hehe, you must have BAT alerts for Vipers!
    Nah.... I generally browse all the newly listed BaT cars each morning as I enjoy my coffee which has become more of a habit these days. Helps me get motivated to go work.
    Last edited by ViperNC; 02-24-2021 at 03:21 PM.
    Blake

2016 1 of 1 Viper GTC Prefix 9.0 Stroker Stage 2 Arrow

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1107 View Post
    My guess is 110k to 15k. BAT has a huge audience and no risk, unlike Barret Jackson where they won’t let you put a reserve on your car and you could hit the lottery and go north of 200k or be like the Stryker Red guy who lost his azz at 70k for his Stryker red. Regardless great for our community.
    Well mine is at BJ now so reading your post on the Stryker red makes me very nervous..
    TT everything

The market is night and day diffetent now. Any gen v at auction in 2021 is going to be a homerun. His sold in 17 or 18 when the market was a buyers market. Its a total sellers market now. I do get nervous that BJ doesnt allow most sellers to reserve their cars though....

Quote Originally Posted by Mbccenter View Post
    Well mine is at BJ now so reading your post on the Stryker red makes me very nervous..
    2020 Land Rover Defender Fuji White HSE P400 full explorer pack! 2020 SVO Range Rover Autobiography Spectral Blue Chromaflair 2014 Stryker Green GTS Viper (every option!) all carbon fiber interior and TA exterior, 2014 Range Rover Aintree green Autobiography,

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1107 View Post
    That Stryker red clown kar was years ago totally different market now.

Late to the party but since it’s already at 100, I am going with 122.750.00....give or take 50 bucks.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbccenter View Post
    Which one is your car? You'll be fine!
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    Which one is your car? You'll be fine!
    Gen 4 Vooodoo
    TT everything

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    New England
    The two top bidders are heavy hitters. I wouldn’t be surprised if this one got over $130
    1992 RT/10 - The One & Only FIRST
    2002 ACR - Graphite / Silver Stripe 1 of 22
    2017 GTS-R - The Most Amazing and The Last

Well. I would love to see it go for 120k+. But I will admit that I'm surprised it's at 100k already.

So...any takers on my Red/silver GTS for $135k. I mean, I might as well get MSRP for when it was new...lol

I've given a few people at work rides and it absolutely blew their minds. Nobody I work with could buy a Viper but one guy was a hard-core GTR guy (didn't own but a fanboi). He jumped ship and is on the Viper train. When I showed him some videos of these cars making 1300rwhp on 93pump gas with a bone stock motor...it sealed the deal for him.

I've mopped the floor with a few cars daily driving this car. R8, Vantage, C7Z (drivers race really), GT350 mustang, 991 911 C4S a LP560 Gallardo, Tesla Model S, 458 and that was just in the last couple months. Had baby seal 3-way clubbing between a modded 335 (E85 @28psi!) and a Mazda Speed3. They went to run and I walked past them both on the first run they absolutely didn't see me coming...lol Then we all lined up at 40 and I freight trained them. I swear these cars are faster than the numbers suggest. I'm waiting to have my ass handed to me by some monster mustang or 720S or something. It's only a matter of time.
    Last edited by Whiskey; 02-25-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Regional Treasurer
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas
    Formerly my LE purchased new, know the owner. Solid car.

I've never owned a car that appreciated in value. Glad I got mine for 70K. At what point do you sell? This car is sentimental to me since it's my first big purchase in life that I worked hard for. I don't think I could ever let it go but if values keep rising like this, I might start to question myself 10 years down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
    I've given a few people at work rides and it absolutely blew their minds. Nobody I work with could buy a Viper but one guy was a hard-core GTR guy (didn't own but a fanboi). He jumped ship and is on the Viper train. When I showed him some videos of these cars making 1300rwhp on 93pump gas with a bone stock motor...it sealed the deal for him.
    I do not mean to derail the thread but what's it like driving to a work setting like that? I contract my services out in rural areas where most people are struggling to afford rent and my colleagues are usually driving 10-20 year old cars. I feel self conscious about driving it to where I work because I don't want it to be misinterpreted. At least at first during new contracts. I'm young and people don't understand what I've gone through to earn this at my age. What are your thoughts about that sort of thing?

There is no inventory...this will be strong. And kind of shocked because BAT usually isn't the place to list your Viper. Pull the history...it's not great.

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    I've never owned a car that appreciated in value. Glad I got mine for 70K. At what point do you sell? This car is sentimental to me since it's my first big purchase in life that I worked hard for. I don't think I could ever let it go but if values keep rising like this, I might start to question myself 10 years down the road.
    This all depends on your end goals. There will never be a car built like the Gen 5 viper - period. If you can keep it in your collection, I wouldn’t part with it just cause you can make money on it. If you are jumping into another car that you really want to experience then sure go for it...but know that you will never get in at that 70k price point ever again. Even if you question yourself 10 years down the line you will be WAY ahead as they will always hold tremendous value and even more so when we transition to the autonomous world.
    Current: 2016 GTC ACR-E (1 of 1) | 2019 Performante Spyder
    Past: 2015 650s | 2011 R8 V10 6MT | 2016 Charger Hellcat | 2014 Orange TA #55/93 | 2000 NSX CTSC - 1 of 44 | 97 B&W RT/10 - 1 of 53 | 2003 Z06

Is BAT the new Flea Bay for Vipers? Seems like big #'s. luv it!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota
    That is such a beautful car.
    00 RT, Black w/matte black , Roe 10lb charged, GG heads, cam, Borla, M&M, etc
    2017 ACR-E

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    Arizona
    Current bid is $120K.
    2000 Viper GTS (sold), 2016 Viper ACR-E
    Drivers: 2011 Z06/Z07, 62 Corvette, 2015 Camaro 1LE SS
    Track Cars: NASA Spec Ford Focus, 56 Corvette tube chassis

Damn! Maybe I should put mine up. lol
    2013 GTS
    2018 RAM 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS

Thats such a nice example of a LE Viper. Ive always loved the LE cars and 2 of my local friends each have a 13 LE. Its great to see the values climbing due to newfound demand for these great cars. Trends like this make me want to hang on to my 13 track pack even though my ultimate goal is a Ferrari 488. People tend to say that if you sell your gen 5, you wont be able to replace it with a better car performance and value wise, for the money and Id agree with that, however the new GT500 would be about the only thing that could do it. They're relatively rare, faster than a gen 5, and easier to daily if you wanted. A great car for 80-85K if you can get one at sticker from a dealer.
    2013 Adrenaline Red SRT Viper
    Track Pack, leather, red seat belts

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast