Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Carolinas
    FVNCViper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Holly Springs, NC
    Posts
    79

    Lightbulb Hagerty Insurance and VOA

    I had thought that the Hagerty discount for being VOA member would just apply to renewal so I waited. Well, that was my mistake. They gave me the discount on my renewal and then gave me a credit on my current policy. If I would have asked about the discount sooner, I would have saved even more. If you use Hagerty, call them and get the VOA discount on your account!

    Cheers
    Larry
    Regional President
    G5 2016 SRT
    2018 SRT Durango
    2011 IE 392 SRT8

  2. #2
    Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by FVNCViper View Post
    I had thought that the Hagerty discount for being VOA member would just apply to renewal so I waited. Well, that was my mistake. They gave me the discount on my renewal and then gave me a credit on my current policy. If I would have asked about the discount sooner, I would have saved even more. If you use Hagerty, call them and get the VOA discount on your account!

    Cheers
    Larry
    Good Tip
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com


  3. #3
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    New England
    daveg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    894
    Does the discount only apply to Vipers?
    96 GTS (# 33, Bone Stock), 66 Mustang Convertible, 66 Mustang Hardtop, 69 Corvette Roadster

  4. #4
    Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)
    Viperenvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    888
    It applies to all Hagerty covered vehicles a VOA paid member owns.
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

    Capital Vipers Facebook Group

    Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2021/2020/2019, Hilton Head Concours 2019, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    Coordinator - Hagerty Partnership
    Coordinator - Spirit of Viper
    GT2 Owners Group

  5. #5
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    New England
    daveg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperenvy View Post
    It applies to all Hagerty covered vehicles a VOA paid member owns.
    Cool, thanks.
    96 GTS (# 33, Bone Stock), 66 Mustang Convertible, 66 Mustang Hardtop, 69 Corvette Roadster

  6. #6
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Carolinas

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,234
    TIP: When the Hagerty agent asks for the club name, tell them "VOA". They don't have a listing as "Viper Owners Association".

  7. #7
    Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)
    Viperenvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by C.J View Post
    TIP: When the Hagerty agent asks for the club name, tell them "VOA". They don't have a listing as "Viper Owners Association".
    C.J. - Thank you for the post. I researched. I was shown that the listing should be for VOA members - "VOA (Viper Owners Association)".
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

    Capital Vipers Facebook Group

    Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2021/2020/2019, Hilton Head Concours 2019, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    Coordinator - Hagerty Partnership
    Coordinator - Spirit of Viper
    GT2 Owners Group


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •