Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Who uses this leather conditioner crap

    New York is scum thanks to Comrades Cuomo and De Blasio,
    baby Billy P!

  2. #2
    Enthusiast Junkman2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    438
    That's a decent product, only it's for REAL leather, NOT vinyl.
    "Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."

  3. #3
    I'm going to use it on the dash and doors,and you can't stop me!

  4. #4
    Had to go back and reapply in some areas. Sucked it right in. LOL!
    New York is scum thanks to Comrades Cuomo and De Blasio,
    baby Billy P!

  5. #5
    Enthusiast Junkman2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    438
    That product is a CONDITIONER, not a dressing. It isn't like Armor-All, it's more like lotion for your skin. You rub lotion on your skin until it disappears. It leaves your skin feeling soft and alive. This product does that for leather, which breaths. That's why you don't use it on vinyl, which doesn't.
    "Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."

  6. #6
    VOA Member
    since 2013
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    ViperSRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rochester Hills, MI & Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Grcforce327 View Post
    I'm going to use it on the dash and doors,and you can't stop me!
    Why not? The dash and doors are leather.

  7. #7
    New York is scum thanks to Comrades Cuomo and De Blasio,
    baby Billy P!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
    That product is a CONDITIONER, not a dressing. It isn't like Armor-All, it's more like lotion for your skin. You rub lotion on your skin until it disappears. It leaves your skin feeling soft and alive. This product does that for leather, which breaths. That's why you don't use it on vinyl, which doesn't.
    I'm just playing with you. Saw you post it some time ago. It does do a good job.aa3f8dd6-0521-403b-a8a9-cd7fca573e91_43250110521676.gif
    New York is scum thanks to Comrades Cuomo and De Blasio,
    baby Billy P!

  9. #9
    Enthusiast Junkman2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Grcforce327 View Post
    I'm just playing with you. Saw you post it some time ago. It does do a good job.aa3f8dd6-0521-403b-a8a9-cd7fca573e91_43250110521676.gif
    Trust me, I enjoy a good ribbing from my Chrysler bro's.
    "Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •