VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Northern California

Be careful of CNC Motorsports you ve been warned

CNC Motorsports is essentially an exotic car dealership that takes in consignments. It appears they've been selling a lot of cars but not sending the proceeds to the seller. Stall tactic after stall tactic, multiple bounced checks...blaming Covid, robbing Peter to pay Paul, etc. Don't buy or sell a car through them until this is all figured out.

Here is the owners response:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuqbKW6OPIQ&t=104s

Here is the reality:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUKAddAVp0

I watched the video...

If this guy is involved in ANY type of lawsuit, I can't possibly imagine that his lawyer is ok with this video.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    Northern California

Wow...it's only getting worse:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-13BZDkyFU

Quote Originally Posted by TrackAire View Post
    Wow...it's only getting worse:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-13BZDkyFU
    Absolutely ridiculous.

He needs to lose everything.

VOA Member
    since 2021
    New England

seems like this is an almost identical story to the Bobby Khan stories from NJ, he found himself on the FBI most wanted list for wire fraud.
    Dave
    98 Viper GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Cost4133 View Post
    seems like this is an almost identical story to the Bobby Khan stories from NJ, he found himself on the FBI most wanted list for wire fraud.
    Yep, exactly.

Clayton is hosed, he'll go down with this.

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Southern California
    Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous.

He needs to lose everything.
    Nick, the guys a crook but how F'n stupid are these people?? they all have nice cars and have to have lot's of income, how is it they have no common sense???

They all hand over titles?? They all wait, days, weeks, months to check on things??? The latest video sows a young guy who is so naive, wonder if he paid for all those cars or if dad just writes more checks?

Love to know who their floor-plan source is (was), you know all those cars on consignment with titles were probably floored.
    1994 Red/Tan RT/10, '99 red ACR- sold, '06 Red/Silver Coupe-RIP, '06 Red/Silver Coupe - Sold, '08 Red/Silver ACR-C sold, 2006 Comp Coupe C-92

Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    Nick, the guys a crook but how F'n stupid are these people?? they all have nice cars and have to have lot's of income, how is it they have no common sense???

They all hand over titles?? They all wait, days, weeks, months to check on things??? The latest video sows a young guy who is so naive, wonder if he paid for all those cars or if dad just writes more checks?

Love to know who their floor-plan source is (was), you know all those cars on consignment with titles were probably floored.

I completely agree with you.

But, to their defense, if you walk into a showroom with $40mil in cars, you'd assume he's a stand up guy.

I know of plenty of dealerships that require a signed title, and an agreed upon sales price at time of the consignment agreement. I don't think cosigning is ever a good option, as it is a much better deterrent to a good relationship than anything else.

Sounds like it was Nextgear Capital...but with the amount they had floored, I would almost bet they had multiple companies.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    New Jersey
    Yup-Bobby Khan-high end car their to people with money! This asshole is cut from the same cloth! Big building-nice website-great internet presentation-NO EFFIN MONEY OR INTEGRITY to back it up!
    Good ole PT BARNUM knew him well -"There's a sucker born every minute"!
    Maybe at one time he had integrity-but to finance his growth he NEEDED more money- other peoples money-should have stayed small!
    Typical "used car salesman"!
    The more high end used cars there are the more the opportunity for people like this to try and resell them for the HIGHEST AMOUNT POSSIBLE!
    Consignment can be a dangerous game-safer to wholesale but SELLERS WANT MORE!
    There will be others like him as long as SCHMUCKS keep handing over their cars trying to squeeze every PENNY out of the deal!
    Entertaining to see how many people trust a USED CAR SALESMAN though- just insane!
    Hope he gets what he deserves- JAIL!!!!!

VOA Member
    since 2021
    New England

i bought my viper through a consigner. It went well but he definitely was in possession of a signed title and a price that they had agreed to go to. It does seem like a business model that has a lot of opportunity for fraud.
    Dave
    98 Viper GTS

There is a special place in hell for him.
    2013 GTS
    2018 RAM 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2020
    Carolinas
    Just to clarify, its "CNC Motors" not CNC Motorsports, right? When I googled CNC Motorsports an Engine Parts / Builder came up. If you can fix that title that might be helpful to them (the good company, not the crooked one).

Mark
    Mark O'Dell
    2002 Viper Competition Coupe Prototype P4

Quote Originally Posted by mikesax View Post
    Yup-Bobby Khan-high end car their to people with money! This asshole is cut from the same cloth! Big building-nice website-great internet presentation-NO EFFIN MONEY OR INTEGRITY to back it up!
    Good ole PT BARNUM knew him well -"There's a sucker born every minute"!
    Maybe at one time he had integrity-but to finance his growth he NEEDED more money- other peoples money-should have stayed small!
    Typical "used car salesman"!
    The more high end used cars there are the more the opportunity for people like this to try and resell them for the HIGHEST AMOUNT POSSIBLE!
    Consignment can be a dangerous game-safer to wholesale but SELLERS WANT MORE!
    There will be others like him as long as SCHMUCKS keep handing over their cars trying to squeeze every PENNY out of the deal!
    Entertaining to see how many people trust a USED CAR SALESMAN though- just insane!
    Hope he gets what he deserves- JAIL!!!!!
    Well. Tell us how you really feel.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    New Jersey
    Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    Well. Tell us how you really feel.
    HEHEHEHE!

Unfortunately I "SCHMUCKED" out about 15 years ago! Trusted a used car guy on a restored corvette-lost a bundle-won treble damages in court- got NOTHING except lawyers bills! The state of OHIO did NOTHING! Thats where the car was sold to me-court case with witnesses was in NJ! The LAW and enforcement of it was NOTHING SHORT OF - WELL NOTHING! Moral of the story- buyer and in this case sellers beware- very rarely will our justice system get a wronged individual justice- yup- Im forever JADED when it comes to how the "innocent get screwed and the wicked go unpunished"! DO NOT TRUST A USED CAR SALESMAN! Thats a saying thats been around since their have been used cars-a truism if there ever was one!

Quote Originally Posted by mikesax View Post
    HEHEHEHE!

Unfortunately I "SCHMUCKED" out about 15 years ago! Trusted a used car guy on a restored corvette-lost a bundle-won treble damages in court- got NOTHING except lawyers bills! The state of OHIO did NOTHING! Thats where the car was sold to me-court case with witnesses was in NJ! The LAW and enforcement of it was NOTHING SHORT OF - WELL NOTHING! Moral of the story- buyer and in this case sellers beware- very rarely will our justice system get a wronged individual justice- yup- Im forever JADED when it comes to how the "innocent get screwed and the wicked go unpunished"! DO NOT TRUST A USED CAR SALESMAN! Thats a saying thats been around since their have been used cars-a truism if there ever was one!
    I own a Ford dealership, and sell new/used vehicles. I do take offense to your blatant ignorance of blanketing statements. But hey, that's ok

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    New Jersey
    I own my own business too 13COBRA- 32 years-lots of good and bad- no lawsuits- no STUCK customers!
    Wouldn't consider it "blatant ignorance" by letting every potential buyer to "beware" of seller/ and every potential seller "beware" of buyer! Many times the buyers are the most unscrupulous!
    There is GOOD and BAD on both sides of the aisle!
    If you are on the GOOD side- than Im sure you have an honest and hopefully successful business-God bless! If you are an ethical dealer than negative "blanket statements" should make you stand out above the rest! CONGRATS!
    Personally having gotten SCREWED by the BAD-I would let all people on this forum know they need to protect themselves- the LAW helps very little in many cases! Its unfortunate but true!