Looking for a Snakeskin Green Conv ACR

Looking for a Snakeskin Green Conv. ACR.
    Do you know of anyone who wants to sell ? 2008-2010.
    Thanks
    Dave

I thought ACRs were only coupes....

VOA Member
    since 2013
    Michigan (Motor City Viper Owners)
    There were 10 convertible ACR produced in Gen4. Good luck!

Regional Membership Director
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Original poster, no such thing was produced. Of the 20 factory built ACR convertibles produced only in 2010, there were 4 basic colors: red, black, yellow, and white...5 in each color.
    Last edited by Steve-Indy; 04-14-2021 at 05:57 AM.
    I don't send or receive "PM's" since I prefer DIRECT communication.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Dave, as I thought further about your post, I began to wonder if you were inquiring about an "aero" version of a snakeskin green 08-10 convertible...which would have a smaller, nonfunctional wing. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-Indy View Post
    Dave, as I thought further about your post, I began to wonder if you were inquiring about an "aero" version of a snakeskin green 08-10 convertible...which would have a smaller, nonfunctional wing. Just a thought.
    Steve ! You are correct. One of our guys here in FL. had one, VCA here, ( live in S.C. ) came down for the winter, and I JUST loved his car. It did have the High wing, it was a Conv. it must have been a 2010. Still looking for one.
    Thanks Steve, for you help. as usual.
    Dave

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    I have always liked the SSG verts (with or without the black stripes) since I first saw one that belonged to a good friend. This would be a much wider market...and, you could add whatever aero you want !!

UPDATE...Roughly 145 SSG convertibles produced 08-10...most of which were in 2008. This rough total ( from old VCA magazines) included striped and non-striped cars.

Others may have better numbers.
    Last edited by Steve-Indy; 04-14-2021 at 06:53 PM.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Dave, I just got a pic sent to me by our Regional VP showing a 2010 SSG Aero Vert that was at the last event at CAAP.

Your post has everyone thinking!!

My opinion is if you want to get one, Carmel motors (ask for Sean Grove) may still have a cheap $67,995... (NO WAY ITS WORTH THAT, IV SEEN THE CAR IN PERSON)(50K and that is a generous offer.) and it has orange peal on the drivers side and some other damage but may be a good base to have new ACR parts put on to make an ACR clone but that's the best way I can think of.

The damage runs long the passenger side it need a bit more work but for making an ACR clone its the best you can get in my eyes.

there has been an accident that was not on Carfax but is on auto check. it will need new rubber around head and taillights

I would offer them 50k and have Prefix or a Viper Tech go through the car and replace the rubber edging and have a good body shop or Prefix repaint the car to SSG then add the ACR bits. You may have 100k in to a very good clone that would be exactly what you want it to be.
    Have it built your way.
    Last edited by Viper_199; 04-23-2021 at 01:41 PM.

Enthusiast
    I have vert SSG. I am not ready yet to sell. But maybe in the near future. I have been looking at Gen V's. This is my 2nd Viper. I think it has about 10k miles. I bought it from Woodhouse with about 85 miles. It has the tan interior option. Not ACR

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...gmJH-KGve3VpGn

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...imLIkMRMcf9jjO

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2018
    New England
    1999 GTS ACR - 1 of 30 Silver w/ blue stripes
    1998 GT2(GTS-R ) - #31 of 100
    New England Viper Owners Association

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

Key in this thread is the info posted by Steve Indy. The actual Woodhouse Dodge ACR Convertibles were done in red, white, black and yellow and the total build number was 20. All built by the Factory, number , with their own build code, making them the lowest produced model of a Viper even made. They had all the ACR pieces except the front splitter and the huge rear wing. This was due to the fact that when the SRT Engineers put the car in the wind tunnel the large front splitter caused too much downforce up front, and the small wing for the " Aero Group " option did not have enough for the ACR springs/shocks. The really tough situation is the 20 cars have a very unique rear wing and it was not used on any other car , so if damaged that could be a very severe issue. There were not many " Aero Group " optioned cars, so finding a SSG one will be tough, but like everyone else has mentioned the color is stunning and easily one of the most popular ever done by Dodge/SRT!!
    Retired and time to get back on track ---literally!

My Speculation after speaking with other collectors. A Convertible ACR is the next Hemi Convertible Cuda..
    Just a couple of guys who know nothing...
    1996 Nextel CupCar FS - Sold
    2003 Comp Coupe FS - Sold