Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    Choice spec, other than those white mirrors.
    '13 GTS

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    St. Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by txA&M08 View Post
    Choice spec, other than those white mirrors.
    Just saw that they're painted too...gag.

Aspirations57, (here or Aspirations on the VCA and Viper Alley) has been trying to sell this for a long time. He woke up seeing all the big $$$'s on BAT and said he'd list there.
    1994 Red/Tan RT/10, '99 red ACR- sold, '06 Red/Silver Coupe-RIP, '06 Red/Silver Coupe - Sold, '08 Red/Silver ACR-C sold, 2006 Comp Coupe C-92

Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    Aspirations57, (here or Aspirations on the VCA and Viper Alley) has been trying to sell this for a long time. He woke up seeing all the big $$$'s on BAT and said he'd list there.
    I looked at it and saw those mirrors and remembered the story but not the person. I don't go over to the alley much anymore but I'll bet it's being talked about there again. LOL
    Last edited by catwood; 04-28-2021 at 11:25 AM.
    2017 Real ACR 1C3BDECZXHV******

Enthusiast
    I remember that guy, I wonder why he stopped posting here? Actually surprised he still has the car.

He will get more than he otherwise would have now that he listed it on BaT. The other one that just sold with accident history went for well over $100K.
    1992 RT/10 - The One & Only FIRST
    2002 ACR - Graphite / Silver Stripe 1 of 22
    2017 GTS-R - The Most Amazing and The Last

The mirrors are an unfortunate decision but are an easy fix that really shouldn’t affect the price or anyone’s interest in the car. Since it disappeared from the for sale ads I figured that it sold.... Not knowing Darius but seeing the videos of his car at Calvo I figured he bought it.
    '14 White TA #23 Bone stock
    '15 Z06 M7 Not bone stock

I almost bought hat car but for the same price he was asking, I got one with no accident, but 4k more miles. Mine also had a wing added and carbon skirts/splitter, but his had carbon package.

In the end the big thing for me was the color. I preferred black with gunmetal stripes to navy with white stripes.
    2013 GTS- Black w/ Gunmetal stripes. DSC Tractive Coilovers, ACR sways, carbon stuff, big wing
    2014 BRZ: Race/track car. Full retarded. 2016 Lexus GX460: Full boring

I think many of us considered purchasing that car. He has been trying to sell it since 2017. I talked to Kevin several times about his car prior to purchasing mine and there was just something about the communication that gave me pause. Last info I saw was that he was stating he sold it and then lashing out at anyone who disagreed with him. Guess that was all a façade as he clearly still has it. Hope he gets want he wants this time.
    Blake

2016 1 of 1 Viper GTC Prefix 9.0 Stroker Stage 2 Arrow

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    NY/CT
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    He will get more than he otherwise would have now that he listed it on BaT. The other one that just sold with accident history went for well over $100K.
    Can get even more if those mirrors were replaced OR if the correct mirrors were included. Hopefully it works out for him this time as the market is hot, for now.
    2016 ACR "ACR Steve White" by Woodhouse
    2001 RT/10 Greg Good Heads+Built Engine+Cam+Ported Intake and other goodies

Those white mirrors are so bad they’re going to bring down the value of the next ACR E sold on BaT.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    Those white mirrors are so bad they’re going to bring down the value of the next ACR E sold on BaT.

Is it an SE? Hahaha
    2013 GTS
    2018 RAM 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS

1 day to go and still holding at a low number of $71,500... seems like it should be much higher by now based upon how all the other recent Gen5 cars have been rocketing through the auctions.
    Blake

Hard to believe white mirrors could impact the price that much. Haha

I bet the bids go nuts te last few hours. It's a beautiful car other than the mirrors but it's an easy fix.
    2013 GTS
    2018 RAM 1500 4x4
    1999 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by ViperNC View Post
    I think many of us considered purchasing that car. He has been trying to sell it since 2017. I talked to Kevin several times about his car prior to purchasing mine and there was just something about the communication that gave me pause. Last info I saw was that he was stating he sold it and then lashing out at anyone who disagreed with him. Guess that was all a façade as he clearly still has it. Hope he gets want he wants this time.
    I offered him $92.5k when he was asking $95k and he declined (and wanted more for the damaged bumper and splitter). I eventually caved and he said it was at his other house and I'd need to wait a few weeks. Later I saw it on some other forums and was surprised to learn he had it that long and wouldn't take $2500 less than his ask. Strange he was simultaneously that aggressive on price and that unmotivated. All worked out because I much prefer my paint scheme.
    2013 GTS- Black w/ Gunmetal stripes. DSC Tractive Coilovers, ACR sways, carbon stuff, big wing

Seems like color and options have some impact.. no doubt itll jump in the waning hours/min..

sure seems like an excellent deal right now!! Fix the mirrors and relist.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2021
    St. Louis
    I'm watching it very closely

Quote Originally Posted by Lawineer View Post
    I offered him $92.5k when he was asking $95k and he declined (and wanted more for the damaged bumper and splitter). I eventually caved and he said it was at his other house and I'd need to wait a few weeks. Later I saw it on some other forums and was surprised to learn he had it that long and wouldn't take $2500 less than his ask. Strange he was simultaneously that aggressive on price and that unmotivated. All worked out because I much prefer my paint scheme.
    My experience was very similar albeit at a lower price point. He went as low as $90K on the car at one point and I offered close to that amount, but he wouldn't budge. Then he kept slowly increasing the amount he wanted and wouldn't budge. Kept calling and emailing me for a while to try to get me to buy at his higher price. Last amount he wanted was $104K. Kinda weird.... and like you I'm much happier with my 1 of 1 car.
    Blake

Quote Originally Posted by ViperNC View Post
    My experience was very similar albeit at a lower price point. He went as low as $90K on the car at one point and I offered close to that amount, but he wouldn't budge. Then he kept slowly increasing the amount he wanted and wouldn't budge. Kept calling and emailing me for a while to try to get me to buy at his higher price. Last amount he wanted was $104K. Kinda weird.... and like you I'm much happier with my 1 of 1 car.
    Lol, he offered $90k to you but wouldn't do $92.5k with me, after it sat around for a while? And then wouldn't let me buy it for full ask of $95k for 2 months, until he went back to his vacation home? He seemed like a really nice guy, but I didn't understand all this.
    I think the 13 with 6.3k miles is probably worth more than a 14 with 2.7k miles and an accident on the car fax anyway. Plus I like my color and my side skirts and splitter

VOA Member
    since 2019
    Georgia
    Similar experience with the seller as mentioned above. This particular car has been on market since 2018, possibly even earlier. Seller is difficult to deal with. It's a very nicely optioned car that I'm sure a lot of buyers would be interested in. And at that current auction price, it may be worth the trouble even if it goes for 15k more than what it's at now.
    2014 GTS

Quote Originally Posted by BSLSK View Post
    Similar experience with the seller as mentioned above. This particular car has been on market since 2018, possibly even earlier. Seller is difficult to deal with. It's a very nicely optioned car that I'm sure a lot of buyers would be interested in. And at that current auction price, it may be worth the trouble even if it goes for 15k more than what it's at now.
    Very strange combination of wanting every penny and being disinterested. I couldnt get him to throw in the cracked splitter and bumper :lol: I was going to literally epoxy + sticks "repair" it to use them for track days. I can't imagine anyone would wan the headache of trying to sell a cracked splitter and bumper, especially with shipping and all.

This sounds like the Stryker Red car that ended up selling for waaaaaaaay less than it should have. Regardless....I bet this one gets well over $90K.
    1992 RT/10 - The One & Only FIRST
    2002 ACR - Graphite / Silver Stripe 1 of 22
    2017 GTS-R - The Most Amazing and The Last

Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    This sounds like the Stryker Red car that ended up selling for waaaaaaaay less than it should have. Regardless....I bet this one gets well over $90K.
    1) it was red and silver. possibly the worst color combo
    2) Two people bidding said there were website errors and they couldn't bid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawineer View Post
    1) it was red and silver. possibly the worst color combo.

Lol thanks! (No offensive take BTW)

Signed
    Red with silver stripes.
    Last edited by Whiskey; 05-04-2021 at 11:36 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast