Regional Vice President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Minnesota

continental tires

Bought new from Jon B last Thursday, arrived in a couple days, had them mounted up. What a difference new tires make!
    They balanced up AWESOME!!!!!!!! 1 front had .5 ounce, the other 3 had ZERO weight added. Nice tires for the street.
    Thanks Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sublime Pearl ACRRRR
    M&M Performance

Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Thank you for your purchase and the tech feedback

The first small batch built is getting to Low Stocks!

There will be a gap in availability

JonB@PartsRack.com
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Alabama/Tennessee
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKEBIT View Post
    Bought new from Jon B last Thursday, arrived in a couple days, had them mounted up. What a difference new tires make!
    They balanced up AWESOME!!!!!!!! 1 front had .5 ounce, the other 3 had ZERO weight added. Nice tires for the street.
    Thanks Jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus 1 here on the balance. I mounted/balanced a set this weekend for a friends 911. They spun amazing, minimal..I mean, minimal weight. as mentioned, .5-1 oz max.

0425211508.jpg
    4414.jpg
    Last edited by uvbnbit; 04-30-2021 at 05:17 AM.
    2017 GTS Competition Blue
    1998 RT/10 Silver 6.5 Roe S/C, 1.7 HS RR's, Roe Hi-Flow Cats, B & B Headers/3" exhaust, 3.33, Eibachs, SRT front brake upgrade, Toms 40mm rear upgrade .....

I’m proud to say that I’m brand new to viper ownership! I recently purchased a 2008 Vvo viper with 300 miles on it! Absolutely immaculate car!I reached out to Jon b about new tires, since it has13 year old tires on it. He quickly got back to me with a ton of info on my new purchase, I felt like I had a new best friend giving me a lifetime of valuable advise. Jon recommended some continental tires and in less than 24 hours, they were at my door. Cant thank Jon enough!!!!!

These new Conti's are absolutely awesome (so far). Here's to hoping they don't turn to stone after a couple/few years (like the Toyo's).

The more I drive 'em the better they get.
    driverSide_small.jpg

I won't hesitate to throw 'em on the Viper later this year ..or maybe the new Conti-Force tires ...depending.
    Great to have options!
    2008 Viper SRT-10 Very Viper Orange Coupe * The Orange Lure (Black On Orange)
    2015 Porsche - Mid-Engine Cayman w/PDK / Black * The Black Caiman (Orange On Black)

Supporting Vendor JonB ~ PartsRack's Avatar
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLMOTR View Post
    I’m proud to say that I’m brand new to viper ownership! I recently purchased a 2008 Vvo viper with 300 miles on it! Absolutely immaculate car!I reached out to Jon b about new tires, since it has13 year old tires on it. He quickly got back to me with a ton of info on my new purchase, I felt like I had a new best friend giving me a lifetime of valuable advise. Jon recommended some continental tires and in less than 24 hours, they were at my door. Cant thank Jon enough!!!!!
    Thanks Much! I'm partial to VVO Vipers, see my brother AVATAR<<<
    Jon "JonB" Brobst ~~~~:<~ JonB@PartsRack.com