Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Arizona Vipers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Paradise Valley
    Posts
    4,432

    Track Video INDE Motorsports Ranch Nasa TTU record 4 25 21

    Broke the Nasa TTU record at https://indemotorsports.com/ by over 6 seconds last weekend!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imifL0iQ1e0

    I broke the TTU record in Saturday's config as well, I'll post that video when I can.
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

  2. #2
    You just travel around to all the tracks that have slow records, then smash them

  3. #3
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Arizona Vipers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Paradise Valley
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    You just travel around to all the tracks that have slow records, then smash them
    LMAO!!!!!!
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

  4. #4
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2016
    Arizona
    Pappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas/Phoenix
    Posts
    616
    Impressive! That's 3 seconds faster than Winkler's 133:75 - was that the same configuration?

    Pappy
    2000 Viper GTS (sold), 2016 Viper ACR-E
    Drivers: 2011 Z06/Z07, 62 Corvette, 2015 Camaro 1LE SS
    Track Cars: NASA Spec Ford Focus, 56 Corvette tube chassis

  5. #5
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Arizona Vipers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Paradise Valley
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy View Post
    Impressive! That's 3 seconds faster than Winkler's 133:75 - was that the same configuration?

    Pappy
    Yeah the "fast" config.... he did it with 250 less hp!
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

  6. #6
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Southern California
    catwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    964
    shit...I watched the video against your tack map. No wonder you were fast....you skipped several corners

    Never the less....congrats. That's awesome
    2010 ACRx #24
    2017 Real ACR 1C3BDECZXHV******

  7. #7
    Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Central California
    Exhlr8n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    809
    The sequential shifts look so smooth and quick (love it). That power just pulls the front end up on acceleration, so I loose sight of your line sometimes. Wicked!

  8. #8
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Arizona Vipers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Paradise Valley
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by catwood View Post
    shit...I watched the video against your tack map. No wonder you were fast....you skipped several corners

    Never the less....congrats. That's awesome
    hehe lmao! Only one config was in my smarty cam!
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

  9. #9
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Crossroads of America

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Blair, Nebraska
    Posts
    3,600
    Insane, after watching your run at the Ridge Motorsports Park and now Inde , you are having a killer year. The lackluster year of 2020 must have given you time to hone your skills, as you have gone from fast to wickedly fast !! Can't wait to see where you travel next to break a slow record, as it will put pressure on ole 13 Cobra to see if he can smash the record at Heartland Motorsports Park -----hmmm, might be tough as it is set by a Viper, haha.
    Retired and time to get back on track ---literally!

  10. #10
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2015
    Arizona
    Arizona Vipers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Paradise Valley
    Posts
    4,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Insane, after watching your run at the Ridge Motorsports Park and now Inde , you are having a killer year. The lackluster year of 2020 must have given you time to hone your skills, as you have gone from fast to wickedly fast !! Can't wait to see where you travel next to break a slow record, as it will put pressure on ole 13 Cobra to see if he can smash the record at Heartland Motorsports Park -----hmmm, might be tough as it is set by a Viper, haha.
    hehe. Honestly doing buttonwillow with global time attack changed me as a driver. That track forced me to take risks I never did before and has made other tracks seem a lot easier.
    @9literviper 2013 track car, 2016 ACR, 1996 GTS, 2001 RT/10, 2003 SRT/10

  11. #11
    Enthusiast Scott_in_fl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,800
    Sick driving, dude!! I noticed the temps rising from 215 at the beginning of the lap to 222 at the end. Any issue with water temps after several laps? I realize you're basically in the desert, so that must be the most intense environment the car ever sees. Just curious how the 9L handles the heat (as I live in FL - which might as well be the desert during most months).


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •