Quote Originally Posted by Leanmass View Post
    What’s wrong with the car?
    A variety of concerns
    2010 ACRx #24

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    WV/PA
    Thanks for the tip, Vipes! I grabbed some photos to keep here for future us to see, after the auction is over.

BTA 29 2020-09-15.jpg
    TA 37/93. 60,442 miles.
    IG: @platinumgrille
    • There is no slash in "TA".
    • Every thread you start is useless without photos.
    • Always post photos when asking questions, and learn to orient them correctly.
    • Do not start a thread that only contains a link to another site. Copy the article and tell us what's up.
    • Use the search function before starting a thread.
    • Joining the forums just to get help and then never coming back is low class. Join and stay!

God i wish I could buy that thing right now

VOA Member
    since 2019
    South Florida
    What a great car!

Enthusiast
    I'm making a set of the Xtreme carbon fiber hood vents with my mesh for this TA below. It is owned by Joseph De Melo out of Louisiana.

Orange
    EV200001 #1
    Last edited by dsp300c; 6 Days Ago at 01:19 PM.

VOA Member
    since 2020
    Indiana/Kentucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost410 View Post
    God i wish I could buy that thing right now
    You and me both

OTA #29 is going across the block tomorrow at Manheim Dallas. No Pics of motor. Exterior looks stock aside from tinted headlights. Condition report shows painted hood, but has a clean carfax.

Itll be interesting what it brings, even Vipers on the wholesale market have been bringing big money.
    '14 Viper White TA 33/33 - Stock
    '06 SRT-10 NightRunner RC - Lowered 2/4. Full Exhaust, Intake, TB, Tune
    '01 Ford Lightning - Lowered 3/5

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    WV/PA
    Quote Originally Posted by GM_500 View Post
    OTA #29 is going across the block tomorrow at Manheim Dallas. No Pics of motor. Exterior looks stock aside from tinted headlights. Condition report shows painted hood, but has a clean carfax.

Itll be interesting what it brings, even Vipers on the wholesale market have been bringing big money.
    OTA #29?? That's not even on the list. What do you know about this car? I'm on their website (https://publish.manheim.com/en/locat...im-dallas.html) but it wants me to log in to view any inventory. If you have access, are you able to post a couple photos of it?
    TA 37/93. 60,442 miles.
    • Do not start a thread that only contains a link to another site. Copy the article and tell us what's up.
    • Joining the forums just to get help and then never coming back is low class. Join and stay!

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    WV/PA
    Meanwhile, I had seen this car a few times and never really examined it, but when I saw the TA side sill decals on it last weekend, I took a much closer look.

Frozen Grape.jpg

This is the "Frozen Grape" Dodge promotional car. A club member of mine was able to add it to his Viper collection. This car looks like a parts bin car if I ever saw one. It's a 2016 GTC car, and check out this oddball assortment of options:

Grape Options.PNG

The monroney says it came with polished Rattler wheels. Did the SW2s come with the TA 1.0 Group? They are specifically called out on my own monroney as part of the TA package.

The monroney also says it came with the GTS hood, so you see the $500 option for the 6-vent, but the car was a GTC for $94,000, not a GTS. Did all GTCs start off with the 2-vent hood?

Guess I don't examine enough GTC cars to get a feel, and none of these items strike me as "unavailable' when picking out your own GTC, but it definitely looks like a mishmash to me.
    TA 37/93. 60,442 miles.

Bryan if I recall correctly from ordering our GTC, we had to pay for the 6 vent hood, the GTS hood is standard

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Savage View Post
    OTA #29?? That's not even on the list. What do you know about this car? I'm on their website (https://publish.manheim.com/en/locat...im-dallas.html) but it wants me to log in to view any inventory. If you have access, are you able to post a couple photos of it?
    see if this link works to the car. it's a post someone made on the VOA FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Best...38953686280369

Bryan,
    The TA option would include the SW2 wheels and would override the standard equipment wheel selection. The SRT hood was extra for GTC TA's. The rest looks pretty typical of GTC TA's (18 speaker, custom paint, carbon int).

Hope that helps!

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    WV/PA
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT_BluByU View Post
    Bryan,
    The TA option would include the SW2 wheels and would override the standard equipment wheel selection. The SRT hood was extra for GTC TA's. The rest looks pretty typical of GTC TA's (18 speaker, custom paint, carbon int).

Hope that helps!
    Good stuff. Thanks!

They bought the Anodized Carbon interior though, so it had the GTS-labeled cargo box between the seats, the orange stitching, and the orange air vent trim rings. Laguna leather seats, but alcantara headliner and door skins. I just thought that was a strange choice. To get the Anodized Carbon GTS versus the standard GTS.
    TA 37/93. 60,442 miles.

Enthusiast
    They SRT hood is more $ than the GTS, that makes sense.

Bryan, whats the vin of that promo viper, that is sick and a collector car for sure.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2014
    WV/PA
    Quote Originally Posted by serpent View Post
    They SRT hood is more $ than the GTS, that makes sense.

Bryan, whats the vin of that promo viper, that is sick and a collector car for sure.
    https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowst...bdedz3gv100517

1C3BDEDZ3GV100517
    TA 37/93. 60,442 miles.

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Central North Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Savage View Post
    Meanwhile, I had seen this car a few times and never really examined it, but when I saw the TA side sill decals on it last weekend, I took a much closer look.

This is the "Frozen Grape" Dodge promotional car. A club member of mine was able to add it to his Viper collection. This car looks like a parts bin car if I ever saw one. It's a 2016 GTC car, and check out this oddball assortment of options:

The monroney says it came with polished Rattler wheels. Did the SW2s come with the TA 1.0 Group? They are specifically called out on my own monroney as part of the TA package.

The monroney also says it came with the GTS hood, so you see the $500 option for the 6-vent, but the car was a GTC for $94,000, not a GTS. Did all GTCs start off with the 2-vent hood?

Guess I don't examine enough GTC cars to get a feel, and none of these items strike me as "unavailable' when picking out your own GTC, but it definitely looks like a mishmash to me.

image.jpg

I remember this car from years ago, always wondered where it went since it's really one of a kind. The car originally came with GT badges as you can see on the monroney but they were swapped with TA decals. I'm not sure why it's not listed out on the Monroney but the TA group 1.0 includes: Carbon Fiber Front Splitter, Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler, TA Suspension, Pirelli PZero Corsas, Sidewinder II Matte Black Wheels (or substitute any wheels), Black Brembo Calipers with Orange writing (no substitutions).

Yes all GTC cars started with the GTS hood as standard, see image.
    Black Viper TA #15

GTC is the 1 of 1 in the picture above.. different than the GT

VOA Member
    since 2014
    Central North Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT_BluByU View Post
    GTC is the 1 of 1 in the picture above.. different than the GT
    Ah good catch. I do see most of the GT standards listed in the standard equipment list on GTC monroney's except leather seats and badging.
    Black Viper TA #15

Quote Originally Posted by q8blueviper View Post
    One of the black TAs turned into blue ACR extreme aero in Kuwait , no idea of its number
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CAHZXJeF...d=7o1wcgps9bfb
    2015 Competition Blue Viper
    Instagram: Ba7ranii

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263